Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Meant To Be ❯ Destiny's Child ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter four: Destiny's Child

She saw them depart with a mixture of dread and joy. Three small silver bullets like crafts, equipped with so much lethal power to destroy a small solar system. Still her mind kept going through the plan, looking for any flaws, anything they might have overlooked.

The plan was simple enough: get in, destroy and get out. But still the feeling that something might go wrong lingered in the back of her mind.

Bardock's Saiyan purging fleet had left eight hours earlier, giving Raditz and his team enough time to feign the surprise assault.

Hopefully he can keep out of sight…Raditz; she hugged herself and left her thoughts drift to the last few hours. They had crossed the boundary both of them had bowed never to.

She needed him, she tried to tell herself. She owed him; he had stepped up and taken care of her when he didn't have to. Was it nothing more than gratitude she was feeling?

No, she had enjoyed his touch, his kiss. But Vegeta… was still so alive in her heart.

"Everything will be fine." Chivaa came to stand next to her seeing the worry on her friend's face, putting a protective arm over her shoulder and bringing her close.

"I know… it's not that," Bulma did lean against her best friend, burring her head on her warm chest.

"What is it then?"

"Raditz."

"What about him? Don't worry, sometimes I think he's made out of steel, he'll be fine."

"I know is just that they had never done anything like this, I mean…sneaking up on anybody." Bulma sighted bringing her arms around her friend.

"There is always a first time, besides maybe that is exactly what we've been doing wrong, as far as Freeza."

"I hope you're right."

"Come let's go to bed, you can stay at my house. The King wants us to come to the palace tomorrow to wait for the first transmissions." Chivaa guided her to her transport, maybe she was right and everything would be fine…it had to be.

+++

Vegeta sat across from Kakarotto; he found this whole affair stupid to begin with. When Freeza informed him that he was going to lead the raid to Madran he had almost choke. What the hell was wrong with the lizard?

Freeza only sought to humiliate him. The Saiyan Ouji had been sent to nothing but dangerous missions and hostile takeovers on the other side of the galaxy. With the lizard's hope that he got seriously injured, Vegeta was sure, but soon realizing how much the prince rejoiced on these assignments, he was now being sent to a bullshit raid on a planet that was long taken over and whose habitants were as peaceful as ants. Granted there was a military station and one of Freeza's main weapon storage and development by the Madranijin themselves. But that hardly made it worth his presence. As far as he was concerned any fool could have handled the mission, even Zarbon or Kakarotto… now that made him smirk.

Vegeta got up and made his way slowly to face the rest of his team. Fools, that's what they were, the fact that he was working for Freeza against his will, and the fact that the lizard had it in for him didn't mean that he was going to slack. He was Vegeta Saiyan-jin no Ouji and what he did, he did thoroughly. Taking in Kakarotto and the five others with a deadly gaze, he began:

"The mission is simple enough: Get in, scare the crap out of the Madrani, question its leaders on the weapons and equipment missing and ensure that it is understood that Lord Freeza will not tolerate this type of treason. We'll destroy half the planet and kill a third of its population to ensure understanding... and get out. "Are there any questions?" He scoped out the room.

"Do we really have to kill anyone?" It was Kakarotto of course, the only one capable of such stupidity.

"If you feel sickened or offended in any way," Vegeta trailed the words for emphasis, "you are welcome to stay." He heard the snickers from the other five.

"No of course not, but I mean why do we have to kill the habitants?"

"Kakarotto…" Vegeta sighted, then stop deciding it was a lost cause.

"We'll meet at the hanger in the morrow, the soonest I get this over with the better,"

He looked over to the five warriors and asked himself ...Why?

"Should I get in contact with the Saiyan-jin no Ou and have the reinforcements depart Vegeta-Sama?" asked one of the man Freeza had follow him around, keeping tags on him.

"Do what you will, but I do not think their help is required."

"Lord Freeza insists."

"Why?" asked the very irritated Saiyan no Ouji.

"Do not now sir."

"Then get out of my sight." Abolished the prince, the official retreated knowing full well not to cross the moody short monkey.

"I really want to see someone…anyone of our kind." Goku said absently.

"Hmph."

+++

"The mission is simple enough: Get in, destroy the base, the labs, get the samples and blue prints Bulma requires and get out." Said Raditz as he looked at the other two on his ship: Celpia, a Saiyan woman strong as any man and Mousroum, one of his most trusted comrades. The occupants of the other two ships were of no consequence, hired non-Saiyan warriors that knew nothing of their plans or any of the identities of the ones involved. There with the only purpose of distracting Freeza's troops while they set their plan into motion. If any of them got captured, assuming the worst, they knew nothing that could compromise the Saiyan Empire, or a certain brain of operations…namely Bulma.

Bulma. How had she grown on him like this? He let his mind wonder to the last few hours before departure. A smirk crept its way to his features.

He had not considered a relationship of any kind with the blue haired goddess in the beginning, merely a tool to get Chivaa's affections. But as time went on he found himself thinking of the elite less and less and of Bulma more and more. Until without even realizing, he began to look forward coming home at night, He hadn't even bedded anyone for almost three months. Telling himself that he had no time for such frivolities, that she might need him, that the brat could be born at any minute. He had no idea how

Chikyuu-jin pregnancies worked and so she might need him to be around. At least that is what he told himself but in reality he yearned for their conversations, her company. He enjoyed spending time with her altogether, not feeling the pull or the need to look for other partners. It was almost as if they were really mated, with the exeption of sex.

It had become almost unbearable to lie in bed with her without thinking…imagining how it would be like, if Vegeta weren't in the picture... He knew she belonged to the prince heart and soul. But he was not there was he? The first class saw it as his duty to protect the woman.

Their last moments together had been a living testament that the blue haired vixen could make his blood burn like molten lava. Never had anyone made him feel the way she had. And that was only carnally speaking. He understood Vegeta's infatuation with her now. One try and you are hooked so to speak, but now that she had given him the chance, he intended to make the most of it, whether it was out of gratitude or loneliness he did not care. He could make her care for him maybe even mate him. He could…

"What the hell are you grinning about?" Celipa asked disgusted.

"Nothing," Raditz replied coming out of his trance, "Make sure native casualties are kept to a minimum. Contact the others and make that crystal clear." He turned to Mousroum entrusting him with the task.

"Why the hell you care?" The Saiyan woman snorted.

"My woman's request." Raditz said simply.

"Your woman?!" Celipa spat, "What the hell happened to you Raditz? You used to be a real man." She emphasized the last part with as much venom as she could muster

"Am I not anymore?" Raditz asked amusingly raising a brow, sneaking a glance at his friend who was snickering at the tirade.

"Ever since you got with that Alien you're a changed man." She continued ignoring the other man, "Is she that good?" Sarcasm heavy in her voice, at this Mousroum outright laughed.

"She is." Raditz answered matter of fact. The other man was now rolling on the floor.

"What the fuck is your problem?" The irritated woman kicked Mousroum in the gut.

"Since when do you care so much about Raditz…eh?" He asked her teasingly.

"Shut up" She kicked again.

"Both of you shut up." Raditz interrupted, "My woman is not for open discussion."

He said turning to the console, "We should be arriving within the hour."

Yeah…Party time!" Said Mousroum.

"Hmph" Celpia crossed her arms ignoring them both.

+++

"We should arrive within the hour Vegeta-Sama." Said one of the pilots, eyes glued to the screen ahead, "I have the Saiyan ship on radar."

"Tossan ship!" Quipped Kakarotto.

"Open communication." Said the prince ignoring the third class' comment. This was the first time since in Freeza's command that he would be in contact with any one of his kind, other than Kakarotto, but he could hardly count as such. Freeza had kept them carefully away from his people for some reason…until now that is... What was so important that his presence, the Gynyu and the best Saiyan purging squad was required on this planet for?

"Vegeta-Ouji." The voice of Bardock abruptly broke the silence, bringing him out of his train of thought. The man sounded very surprised.

"Bardock." the Ouji nodded curtly.

"Otossan!" Kakarotto grinned stupidly.

"I did not know you'd be on this mission Ouji-sama." Continued the man with a mixture of surprise, confusion and... concern.

"Neither did I, but I am glad that you are here, at least I know it will be over with quick."

"Tossan is Raditz with you?" Kakarotto interrupted them.

"Vegeta-Ouji." Came Toma's voice in time with his image on the screen, he bowed to his prince. "Hey brat!! How you doin'" the elite turned to his best friend's youngest waving.

"Enough of this pointless conversation," Vegeta interrupted annoyingly, "Bardock, what is your situation?"

"We arrived an hour ago, the place is deserted, it looks like they've gone into hiding."

"Why do you think that is?" The prince asked, this was getting more confusing by the minute. Did the Madranijin know they were coming?

"I do not know my prince. I had thought perhaps you could offer us an explanation."

"Lord Freeza merely gave me a briefing on what was to be accomplished. I shall speak to Captain Ginyu. I am sure he knows a lot more than I do"

"The Ginyu?!" Toma exclaimed. "Are they here with you Ouji-sama?"

"Yes"

"Why?" For some reason Toma sounded worried. The fool was never good at hiding his emotions. Just like that stupid daughter of his. Vegeta chose to ignore the question and went on to Bardock.

I shall speak to Ginyu now. I will brief you upon descent." He turned walking away without another glance, leaving them staring after him.

"Goku." Bardock addressed his youngest.

"How is everything?" Goku asked eagerly.

"Everything is well…what is the matter with him?" Goku thought for a moment, deciding there was nothing he could tell his father. "He's been through a lot." Was all he said.

Bardock nodded. "How's Lord Freeza treating you boy?"

"As well as I can hope," he paused looking around to make sure no one was paying attention. "How's Chivaa?" Toma grinned from ear to ear.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He said sarcastically.

"She is well." Bardock answered for his friend.

"And Bulma?" Goku asked hesitantly.

"Also well" His father answered somewhat surprised that he would ask.

"Vegeta hasn't told me anything but, what happened between her and Raditz before we left?" he scratched his head and continued, "the other day he got really mad when I said he might be here today"

"You knew of us boy?" Bardock asked ignoring his son`s question.

"Everyone on the base knew, not that it was you guys…but you're the best" Kakarotto said brightly.

"You got that damn right!" Toma smirked. Goku suddenly got serious, as if listening for something. "I gotta go Vegeta is calling me, I see you when we land; you can tell me about Raditz story." He waved and was gone.

"Mental link? I didn't know those two were so close." Toma stared after his friend's youngest. The monitor went blank; Bardock was still staring at it.

"We have to contact the King, with Vegeta-Ouji here things will get complicated," He turned to look at his friend, "And the Ginyu will not make this a walk in the park."

"Right... I'll get right to it." Toma said going over to the controls.

+++

They were gathered in the conference room. The silence was unbearable. The king sat at the head of the conference table, his guard Nappa sat to his right and Chivaa and herself to his left. There was a giant screen at the other end of the room, where she supposed the transmission would come from. She had made sure the ships were equipped with enough cameras to give them a full view of what would go on.

Bulma was nervous, but a little exited too. After all these months of hard work and sleep depravation they would finally try out all her work in a real battle rather than simulation.

She felt so needed and important. Hell! If putting Lord Freeza in a bad mood wasn't important, she didn't know what was.

The baby had also been a little more restless lately, maybe he knew of the danger or maybe he knew that she had been unfaithful to its father. That thought made her smile. For all she knew Vegeta already had a beautiful girlfriend on Freeza's ship.

What the hell are you thinking Bulma? She inwardly smacked herself on the head for thinking such frivolities while Raditz and the others were risking their lives for her and her child's safety as well as the rest of the planet.

Suddenly the screen came to life, displaying a very stern looking Bardock.

"Ou- Sama," the man bowed to the king, whom returned with a nod of his own.

"Give me you report Bardock." Vegeta no Ou said

"We have a problem."

"Go on."

"Vegeta-Ouji is here." Bulma let out a small gasp, making others in the room turn to look at her.

"He and my son Kakarotto were sent together with the Ginyu force." It was Chivaa's turn to gasp.

"The Ginyu!?" The king sounded so different from his normal coolness, he almost sounded worried. "Why the hell would Freeza send the Ginyu to this raid?"

"That is exactly what I'm wondering. I asked Vegeta Ouji and he doesn't even deem it necessary for himself to be here. Freeza told him nothing but the objective of the mission."

"This is a problem indeed," The king stated pensive, "Has Raditz contacted you?"

"No your majesty."

"Do you think the lizard suspects anything?" Nappa interjected.

"Is hard to say, but unless we have a traitor there is no way he could." Bardock answered.

"A traitor!?" Chivaa gasped.

"Is the only thing I can come up with. Freeza has no reason to send the prince and Ginyu…But then again this is his most crucial military and developing point and I might be going ahead of myself," Bardock finished.

"Let us believe you are right." The king sighted.

"Should I abort the mission?" The second-class warrior asked.

"No, the reason we planned it on this day was primary because having our squad fighting along side Freeza's would take us off his list of suspects," the king paused thinking on how to proceed, "the Ginyu will certainly make things difficult but we must proceed."

"Make sure that any and all traces of our involvement are destroyed." Vegeta no Ou continued after a moment of silence.

"And the prince?" Bardock asked.

"We cannot afford him or your son to find out about our plans. It would be far too risky, if any of them must take injuries so be it, we must do everything in our power to stir Freeza away from suspecting us." Bardock looked at the king for a long chilling moment before answering.

"Hai Ou-Sama." He stepped away from the monitor giving Toma room to speak to the audience.

"I will try to broadcast the assault. Hopefully Bulma's gadgets will prove effective." Of course she was sure the cameras would work, but she was not sure whether she wanted to see them in action.

"Very well." Vegeta no Ou nodded ending the transmission. "How many cameras did you equip them with?" He asked turning to Chivaa.

"There are cameras in every angle of the ships, motion activated. There are also five mini cams that can be placed within a twenty-mile radius from the main ship…Raditz ship." The tall elite stated.

"Who is The Ginyu?" Bulma finally asked, no longer able to hold her curiosity.

"Freeza's top squad," Nappa responded absently "their leader is twice as strong as Vegeta-Ouji who in turn is twice as strong as Vegeta no Ou." The said person did not take offence on the statement, having the kind of trust with his vassal that prevented him from denying the truthful facts.

"My God!" whispered Chivaa in awe.

"Why would lord Freeza send such a powerfull team to such a simple raid?" Bulma said more to herself than to the others. "Bardock might be right; we might have a traitor among us."

"But who?" Chivaa reasoned.

"Let's not dwell on it right now;" said Bulma, "There were far too many people involved to speculate now. What we need to do now is focus on the hard facts, assuming there is a traitor and that our involvement is suspected we might have to change the plans a bit to ensure success."

What do you suggest?" The king asked.

"Let's just wait for Raditz to contact us. Once he is aware of what he's up against I trust he'll make the right decision on how to proceed." They all nodded in agreement falling once again into silence.

Vegeta…

+++

"Ready when you are boss." Said Mousroum as he adjusted his armor and double-checked his shape simulator to ensure of its working condition. All three of them were equipped with them. Once on planet soil they would activate the gadget making them appear as nothing more than Madranijin to the naked eye, even their Saiyan Ki was disrupted, turning it unreadable. Another one of Raditz's woman inventions... she was short of amazing.

Mousroum had wondered at first what could possibly have come over his comrade to make him mate to an alien. He'd known Raditz all his life and for as long as he could remember the long haired man had hopped from so many beds that he doubted there was anyone left on Vegeta-sei that he hadn't fucked. But then the blue haired beauty came and stole Raditz's heart. Mousroum couldn't help being happy for his friend, that he had finally gotten over Chivaa, but he was sad for Celipa who had been waiting patiently for her turn to Raditz bed for years...Enough of these thoughts... he told himself, he was as ready as he could possibly be.

Raditz nodded to his friend and checked his own equipment. Hopefully they would infiltrate the base undisturbed, there was always plan B but he wished they could do just fine without. The hired warriors had to distract Freeza's squad long enough for them to complete their task.

The idea of filling bits and pieces of information to Freeza's spies had proven to be a wise one; hopefully the lizard took it seriously and sent competent troops for this raid. God knew his father would appreciate the exercise. The more commotion out there the better, Raditz thought, but he had chosen not to tell Bulma or his father about his strategy, if it worked he would take proper credit, if it failed and Freeza somehow got wind of their plans. May the Gods help them all.

"You got the explosives?" Raditz asked Celipa who was leaning against the hatch, looking on uninterested, her eyes bearing him with disdain.

"Yes my lord, we'll have lots of fire works for your woman." She said bowing in mock respect. Raditz looked at her calmly and nodded

"Let's go." He said opening the hatch door, exiting the ship.

+++

Bardock and his men stood by their ship looking on as their prince approached. Kakarotto no far behind, there were also a few other warriors bearing Freeza's uniform, however no sign of the most feared and cruel squad in the monster's legions... The Ginyu Force.

"Bardock," Vegeta greeted the older warrior with a curt nod, he then turned to Toma and did the same, ignoring the rest of the squad. "You," he said turning to Freeza's warriors, "Go on and scoop up the area."

"Any word from the Ginyu regarding what this is about?" continued the older Saiyan.

"Somehow Lord Freeza got word that there might be a surprise attack by the rebels," The prince paused giving Bardock time to process the information and continued. "It is not a sure thing, only something that came through the spy network, not very reliable." He finished.

"Then if it isn't sure why send them, yourself and us would have been enough." Bardock's expression was hard and unaffected; he only hoped that he could fool the prince.

"I do not know what was heard, however this is Freeza's main development facilities, and he thinks the rebels are after his technology." The prince turned to the others in Bardock's squad, "I want you to go and destroy half this planet and kill a third of its population," it was said so indifferently that Bardock felt a chill crawl up his spine. "You have three hours to do this; I want this over with quick." Vegeta turned back to Bardock and Toma,

"Kakarotto and I will take care of the lab you and Toma will take the base we'll all meet here three hours from now. He tossed a scouter to the older Saiyan. "It's already synchronized, use it to contact me if need be." With this said Vegeta took to the air. Kakarotto looked at his father and shrugged as he too flew away after his prince.

It happened so fast that Bardock couldn't quite follow it. One of Bulma's silver ships came out of nowhere and started shooting at the prince and his son; the pilot's maneuverability was incredible as it dogged each and everyone of the Ki blast the two hot headed Saiyans were throwing at them, it made the scarred warrior almost laugh. He too took to the air followed by Toma and the others in his squad. The ship hatch opened and a legion of warriors of all shapes and sizes came out to meet them... and so it's started.

+++

"What exactly are we looking for?" Mousroum asked going through piles and piles of files, "Dammit have this people ever heard about computes and the wonderful things hard drives can do." He bitched while looking at the pile of folders, not really understanding what was on them.

"Shut your yap and keep looking, take anything that looks like a weapon design or blue print." Celipa answered irritated.

"Where the hell is Raditz!?" the man tried to sound casual when in fact he was worried, his friend have been gone for almost an hour, not even answering any communications. It had been a bad idea to come in without contacting the king to get the go ahead. Now they knew nothing of what was going on outside other than the very distinctive noise that told him the battle had begun. They didn't even know how many troops Freeza sent or anything for that matter.

"He said he would contact us if he ran into any trouble, now shut your yap and get back work." Celipa said annoyingly.

"Alright... If anything I thought you would care more than me."

"Why you say that fool!?" she stopped what she was doing to give Mousroum her full attention.

"Don't play fool. You think I don't know you wet your pants every time you see Raditz?"

He smirked maliciously... her reaction to his words was priceless.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! Now I definitely know you're retarded." She said exasperated. "What makes you think I would want a horny used up alien lover?"

"I tell you this too," He ignored her tirade. "He knows it too." That did it, the color left her face completely; she stood from the spot she had been searching.

"How…how do you know that?" she asked in a low voice, startling her companion, for Mousroum had never heard anything other than angry and sarcasm from her.

"Hey, don't worry about it." Mousroum tried to cover his surprise, he hadn't think he would hit so deep of a note.

"No, you said he knew and you're going to tell me how you know."

"I asked him how come he'd never… y'know do you?" he looked around expecting the culprit of this discussion to walk through the door at any minute. "And he said that he didn't want to hurt your feelings, and crap like that." Celipa digested the words, and went back to her former spot to keep on searching. Mousroum shrugged and did the same.

+++

"Almost…c'mon." abolished Raditz to himself as the computer downloads he was currently doing were taking a little too long, he was wasting precious time on this. It had already been forty-five minutes since the mission began, far too long; he had planned on half an hour tops. Looking at his synchronizer he cursed at his bad luck. He could already hear the commotion outside. It had begun…

Getting rid of the few guards they'd encountered had been a lot easier than the actual retrieval; he only hoped Mousroum and Celipa were doing better.

"Any luck over there?" he spoke into his communicator.

"Eh…yeah sort of...." Responded the startled voice of Mousroum.

"What's the matter?"

"Well…" he could feel his friend's hesitation, "There are a lot of folders and other papers here, all in Madrani, but no blue prints." Fuck! Raditz cursed to himself, his Madranijin informant had assured him there would be blue prints and plenty of downloads waiting for them.

"Just keep looking, I'll be there in a few minutes…we'll leave then weather you find them or not."

"Wouldn't they be somewhere else?" came Celpia's voice.

"No, my contact assured me that these are the locations, in any case we have no time to search anywhere else." Said Raditz tensely, "Keep on looking." He said ending the transmission.

+++

"What the fuck!?" Thought the Saiyajin no Ouji evading a laser attack that came out of nowhere. He looked over to see Kakarotto struggling with them as well. As the deadly beams came closer and closer he realized where they were coming from, smirking as he took in the two small ships. "So the monster's spies were right for once" an excitement that only came to him in battle made itself known as he happily launched himself at them.

A beam almost got him as he realized almost too late that he could not feel the artificial energy, dogging it just in time, he saw Bardock and his man coming to help and frowned at the fact that they had disobeyed him. He might not be on Vegeta-sei at the moment but he was still their prince, angrily he made his way close enough for the older man to hear him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? I gave you orders…Follow them." And he went back after one of the ships not waiting for a reply.

Vegeta's Ki attacks were not making contact as the small aircrafts moved and maneuvered as fast as a silver bullet... frustrating the shit out of him. He could see Kakarotto was not doing any better.

"Kuso." cursing himself for his lack of discipline, At least the others had already started with the raid in other parts of the planet, the prince though as explosions caught his eye.

Suddenly a hand grabbed at his leg and threw him straight to the floor with such force that the he left a crater the size of a house on the ground. Kakarotto was fighting two huge warriors and he noticed that some five were coming his way. The sky was suddenly full of them, a hundred maybe more. It seemed impossible that they all fitted on those small crafts.

"Vegeta!!" yelled Kakarotto as a warning, taking a ferocious assault himself. Vegeta got to his feet launching himself to the air once more. Five, six he couldn't even count anymore the number of warriors he was fighting at the same time; he couldn't even see Kakarotto anymore. He wished, feeling embarrassed at how hard of a time was he having with these morons that he hadn't sent Bardock and his squad away. As if reading his mind he felt the Ki of him and the others in time with their attacks.

"Ouji-Sama are you alright?" asked Kakarotto's sire.

"Of course you idiot, I said I didn't needed help." Vegeta stated feeling less than confidant, "Since you are here let us get rid of this pests fast."

They fought on and on slowly beating the incredibly strong warriors, Vegeta didn't remember ever having such a hard time with the resistance, and they weren't being half serious, by the way they were fighting it seemed as if they were stalling, stalling for what?

"Vegeta! Contact the Ginyu, this is getting too difficult." Yelled a worn out Kakarotto. The prince beat his way to the other warrior; rage blinding him, a Saiyan never admitted defeat. These fighters might be stronger than they've ever encountered on any raid, and a lot greater in number, but that didn't mean defeat. Never defeat.

"How do you expect to defeat that monster in you cannot even fight a bunch of pathetic rebel fools?" The prince said in a murderous voice, he was so close to the third class that he could feel the hairs on Kakarotto's neck stand on end.

"Vegeta this doesn't have to be this difficult." Kakarotto tried to reason, only making him madder.

"It doesn't Kakarotto?" a brutal kick in the groin was all the warning the third class got from his prince before a series of kicks and punches followed. "I'll show you how difficult this can really be." Vegeta chocked as he attacked his friend mercilessly.

"Vegeta…argh…what are you doing?" Kakarotto asked confused between blows, blocking blow by blow. By now Bardock and the others were fighting with the rebels, nobody was brave enough or stupid enough to interfere with this fight

"Vegeta stop it!" Goku kept blocking, losing balance and strength fast. But it was futile; the prince was blinded by a rage beyond the third class grasp. There was no reasoning with him so he started fighting back. Blows, kicks, Ki attacks, nothing was too much for the young warriors. It went on for an interminable length of time, neither backing down.

At some point the fight around them stopped and everyone was bearing witness to this battle of will and strength. Weakened Vegeta decided to end it; he gave Kakarotto a feral kick in the gut that sent him railing to the ground.

The young's Saiyan eyes were red with rage, there was so much crap one could take, he thought as he made his way back to the prince, whom was just staring at him in the eye. A hand palm facing him was his only warning as realization hit him, he flew faster than he ever had, but it was no good, he braced himself, the only thing he had time for and prepared for the worst as the words left his prince's mouth.

"Big," powerful Ki visible, "bang," lethal, ominous, "attack!" left Vegeta's palm.

The last thing he saw were his eyes, big obsidian orbs full of realization `what have I done' and as his body fell like a broken bird he saw his prince flying towards him, screaming his name... Is ok Vegeta, I was not strong enough, kill the lizard and avenge us all for me... Were his last thought as Gokou welcomed darkness.

+++

What have I done!? Vegeta asked himself, flying faster than ever to catch Kakarotto. He didn't get too far as a purple blur came in front of him grabbing him by his armor.

"As much as I enjoyed the show, Vegeta-chan… we came here on a mission," Captain Ginyu screeched on his face, his hot breath threaten to make him sick. Vegeta let his eyes follow Kakarotto as he plundered to the ground, relieved as he saw Bardock catch his friend; he turned his attention to the bastard in front of him.

"I am very aware of the reason of our visit to this planet; I was merely killing time if you don't mind." He muted voice-dripping sarcasm.

"I do mind, I want to get the fuck out of here…now go and do your job." With this said the prince was thrown to the ground.

Vegeta laid there for a while, getting up slowly, `damn he was worn out!' making his way to the lab. Fuck! I hope I'm not too late, he told himself not wanting to think what the lizard would do if he was.

+++

The screen came on startling them out of their silence. Bardock, Toma and the others on his squad were standing, staring straight ahead. There was a lot of static and angle changes as the cameras situated in their pre-assigned positions. Bulma felt her heart skip a beat when the screen finally settle and was filled with the vision of Vegeta walking forward. She felt her eyes fill with tears and was grateful for the darkened room; nobody needed to see her pain.

Her prince looked so cold, so detached as he made his way seemingly towards her. Goku not far behind, and as she snuck a peek to her friend; she could see that Chivaa was crying as well.

Vegeta stopped; the angle changed again reveling the whole group. Toma, Bardock and the others were just done bowing to their prince. She thought she heard the king grunt, it didn't matter. She wanted to run, hide, to throw herself at that screen all at the same time. How can life be so cruel? It had taken her all these months to get rid of the feelings that one night brought to her. To have it all come crushing down at the mere sight of the man who turned her life upside down. He looked so beautiful in that uniform he was wearing, even if his face looked dead; even if she couldn't hear what he was saying…wait a minute why couldn't they hear them? As if on cue the king voiced the question.

"What's the matter... why can't we hear them?" Bulma couldn't form words, she didn't want to, afraid that if she spoke the spell would be broken and the image would fade.

"The audio must be malfunctioning." Thank god that Chivaa could still hold her composure, she thought as her friend answered the irritated Saiyan no Ou.

"Can something be done from here?" he continued

"Unfortunately no my king, the main controls are on the ship itself."

"Hmph, hopefully they're not saying anything important," he shifted in his seat and drank some of the contents of the glass in front of him, "but knowing my brat I doubted." He ended.

Bulma's heart was beating a thousand times a minute as she drank every movement, every gesture, every motion of his silent lips as they moved silently with unheard word.

Would he ask about me? She hoped against hope that he thought of her the way she did him.

She came out of her thoughts as she saw him take flight, Goku shrugged to Bardock and followed suit. Bardock and the others went the opposite direction. The cameras followed Vegeta, probably Toma's doing.

Chivaa saw it fist, giving a loud yelp as a laser beam from one of her ships narrowly missed Vegeta and another dangerously close to Goku. Bulma held her breath as she watched Vegeta fly towards the ships. Goku close behind, Bardock and the others appeared out of nowhere, obviously to help their prince. Vegeta flew to them dogging beams and gave them a very evil look while he said something. Tears were coming down her face; Chivaa took her hand and squeezed it tight in desperation and understanding.

The fighters they hired and the Saiyans with the image simulators were pouring out of the ships, they had decided at the very last minute to send elite fighters in case it got too rough.

Vegeta no Ou and Nappa were taking all this in with unmasked fascination.

Vegeta flew high in the sky and turned to Kakarotto shouting something, unaware of the fighter flying like a bullet towards him until it grabbed his ankle and threw him to the ground, leaving a crater big enough to fit a small building in it.

"No…" she screamed to the screen as if it could do something about the horrible images. Vegeta no Ou hmphed and said something along the lines of his son being a fool, Chivaa squeezed her hand tightly as she too felt the pain

Goku was fighting three at a time, trying to make his way to his prince. Vegeta recouped almost instantaneously and went back to the air to join Goku on the fight, from them on they fought; one, two, three, four, five at the same time, mostly the elite fighters, the hired help was mainly fighting Bardock and his squad, apparently noticing that they would do much better off staying away from the two hot headed Saiyans wearing different uniform. Kakarotto was thrown to the ground, getting back up he yelled something seemingly to Vegeta, at which he got so enraged that he glowed blue. The warriors he had been fighting were thrown in various directions by the mere force of the prince's energy. He lunged himself at Kakarotto and started pounding him mercilessly. Chivaa gasped, Nappa chuckled, the king hmphed and she could not believe it…Why? How she wished she could hear what was going on. God! Vegeta no, she thought in dismay, her eyes wouldn't look away from the horrible images, it was her turn to squeeze Chivaa's hand.

Goku wasn't fighting in the beginning but it was now painfully clear that he was trying his hardest to throw the enraged prince off.


"Oh God Vegeta-Sama stop it." Bulma heard Chivaa cry. Then it was all over Vegeta extended his right arm, palm open facing Goku, a yellow beam came out of it so fast that Goku didn't even have a chance to react. The beam it him square on the chest. Chivaa screamed as Goku's body made its hard decent to the ground. Vegeta was looking on as if coming out of a trance and rushed after the younger man stopped in mid air by a purple man.

"Fuck!" Muted Nappa, another four creatures of different shapes and sizes came into view. The purple man grabbed Vegeta by the armor, speaking to him so close that it looked as if they were about to kiss. Vegeta was suddenly thrown to the ground leaving a crater twice the size of the one before.

The room got quite once more; not even their breathing was heard. They watched as the five creatures pounded a few of the fighters, playing with them. The disguised elites scrambled making their way back to the ships. Some of them made it; some never had a chance as the demonic creatures shot beams that disintegrated everything in their path. Bardock and co. just stood there watching with impassive faces this new development. Vegeta nowhere to be seen Oh God! Bulma thoughts screamed, is he dead!? Dread cursed through her body, an ache that soon became unbearable, pain as nothing she's ever felt before. She began to scream and scream.

+++

Vegeta walked through the empty lab; he could see a few knocked down guards here and there. Kuso! How could he be so stupid? He should have known that the fighters were buying time. If captain Ginyu hadn't shown up he would still be out there pounding Kakarotto. Was his mind was slowly leaving him? He couldn't even think straight anymore lashing out on his friend that way.

He went from door to door finding very odd the fact that there was no destruction of any king, no Madranijin either. This must be an inside job, he thought as he opened yet another door finding the room beyond to be empty as well. Everything did make a little more sense now... the fighters stalling, their almost timed assault to him and Kakarotto, the deserted place. Apparently they've all gone into hiding; yes... an inside job was the only explanation. He only hoped he was not too late, Freeza will have his tail for dinner if anything of consequence was stolen. But why the Madranijin would want to steel their own work? It didn't matter really, all he knew was that he couldn't allow it. He was already in enough trouble as it was. After Ginyu gave the lizard his report... Vegeta could already hear the mother fucking purple bastard recount his fight with his fellow Saiyan. Fuck! Everything was going just peachy.

A noise down the hall made him snap out of his self-loading train of thought. He moved stealthily towards the source, silently thanking the gods he did not believed in, that he would in time to catch whomever the culprit of this whole ordeal was… And Gods how they were going to pay...A door suddenly flew open and three Madranijin ran away from his grasp.

"I don't think so!" he yelled dashing after them so fast, they never saw him until he was directly in front of them, "Where do you think you're going?" he asked maliciously at the three, two tall Madrani males and a female. Hmph he silently snorted at the fact that all this trouble and he wasn't even going to get a descent workout.

He made it for the tallest male but he dogged him easily. What the fuck!? Madranijin were not this fast, a smirk graced his face as he pounded the gold skinned imbecile in the gut...So it started, kicks, punches and summersaults, he forgot about everything else as the fight went on.

"What the fuck are you two looking at?" yelled the man to his two companions, "Get the hell out of here."

"We're not leaving with out you." Yelled the woman back.

The prince was mopping the floor with Raditz and she couldn't do a fucking thing about it. Celipa and Mousroum were carrying the few things they could manage to steal, mostly all were in Madrani, she doubted the alien woman could even read it, but they couldn't leave empty handed. As if that wasn't enough shit, the prince was here. Raditz had said not to let Vegeta Ouji know who they were. But if they didn't Raditz would get seriously hurt. She could see that the prince was playing with him, as if enjoying the torture. No... This couldn't go on much longer, she needed to do something and fast. Mousroum kept staring at it hypnotized, so he was out... it all came down to her.

Fuck! I cannot take much more of this! Thought Raditz as he yelled at the other two, who currently were just fucking standing there! He knew he couldn't go head to head with the prince; he thanked the Gods the prince seemed worn out, and not too into the fight, otherwise he'd be dead. All he to do needed to do was buy them some time to run, but the fucking morons weren't moving.

"Get the fuck out of here!!" he yelled one last time as Vegeta give him an upper cut that nearly broke his neck... braking his armor instead.

++

Celipa decided to take a gamble, that last command from their leader sounded pretty weak. She charged her Ki enough to give the prince of all her people a huge migraine if anything else. She shot it and from there everything went in slow motion, she caught the prince unawares in the back of the head making him loose his balance. Raditz came from the other side of the hall so fast she couldn't even see him, grabbed her by the waist and shot a hole through the ceiling; she didn't even know if Mousroum was following them. Raditz let her go when they made it out of the lab to fly on her own, she did see Mousroum then, she also saw a very pissed Vegeta no Ouji come out from the same hole they did, turning in the air looking for them.

They had already lowered themselves to the ground, hiding in a ruined city, Ki masked thanks to the simulators. The prince gave up after a few minutes and slowly descended back to the lab.

"What the fuck was that about!?" Raditz said turning to her, "I gave you an order…both of you," He got up and started pacing desperately, "Do you know how close that was?!"

"I'm sorry…" muted Mousroum; "I've just never seen Vegeta Ouji fight before…it was awesome" He ended, eyes glittering.

"Yeah that's why you almost got the commander killed, you fool!!" Celipa snapped smacking him in the head

"Enough the both of you!!" Raditz stopped pacing, "When I give you an order you follow it, no matter what."

"But Raditz…" sighted Celipa.

"I said enough! Let's get the ship and get out of here."

+++

Vegeta slowly descended to where the fight had taken place damn he lost them. How the hell was he going to explain this to Freeza?

He paused looking around, he was sure he saw something fall from the Madranijin warrior. He would have to add in his report that they apparently had strong warriors. How humiliating, he'd gotten cheated out of fights twice this day, first by Ginyu and them by that Madranijin woman. Fuck! He cursed his luck as he tripped over something.

He looked down, and had to look again, for he couldn't believe what was in front of him… a piece of armor…Saiyan armor.

+++

The pain was all she could focus on as they rushed her to the med. Center. Her screams of anguish had soon turned to screams of physical pain as her water broke and the first signs of labor began... Right in front of the King of Vegeta-sei and his guard.

Now as Chivaa held her hand and a hundred other voices surrounded her, it downed on her that the two most important men in her life might be dead.

"Hold on Bulma everything will be fine" came her friend's voice, "I'm with you."

"Chivaa…" she trailed weakly, "If I die…please take care of my baby."

"Don't talk like that, you are strong…there is nothing you can't do." Chivaa's held on her hand tighter.

"It hurts so much…I can't take it."

"Yes you can." One of the doctors pushed Chivaa aside roughly, telling her the area was off limits. Bulma's eyes widened from fear to lose the only person left in this whole miserable planet that cared about her stripped away. Chivaa ran to her side fixing a look to the doctor that would scare anyone out of their wits and simply said:

"I am Chivaa, next Queen to Vegeta-sei, if you do not let me in there I will make sure you are dead by tomorrow's sunset." The doctor fixed her a stern gaze and mumbled:

"Do as you will."

They came into a sterile room where more people were already waiting for them, promptly strapping her to various devises and machines. An alien birthing was not a common sight on Vegeta-sei. Since slaves and aliens were not allowed to procreate, her personal situation was very much anticipated by the medical staff.

Pain and more pain was all she could feel, her throat slowly stripping raw from screaming, the hours never seemed to end. Chivaa was still holding her hand, wiping her forehead, speaking softly reassuring her… she couldn't hear her anymore though, but it comforted her just to know she was there.

"Any word from them?" Bulma whispered.

"Don't worry about that now, just stay strong." Answered Chivaa surprised her friend could even form coherent thought.

"No word huh?"

"No"

"Am I going to die?"

"Of course not, you'll live for your child and for Vegeta when he comes back." Bulma's eyes filled with tears, not from pain, but from relief, Relief that her friend didn't hate her for loving Vegeta-sei's next King, the tall woman's future mate.

"You…knew?" her voice so raw and weak that Chivaa had to put her ear next to Bulma's lips just to make out the words.

"Always…you could never fool me," Her friend's bright smile brought brand new tears to her eyes.

"I guess this story won't have a happy ending" Bulma's breath was becoming shallow, as the contractions seemed to be mere seconds apart.

"We don't know what destiny has in store for us…we just have to live one day at a time." The cool towel bringing little comfort

"I know what…Ahhhhahhhhhahhhhhh" her screams made everyone in the room turn her way. Pain took a whole new meaning." Ahhhahhh I can't take it anymore!!" She screamed as loud as she could

"Hold on Bulma…I'm right here." Chivaa's stroking became desperate, uncertain.

"Please move aside." The same young doctor from before spoke the words, getting between her and her friend. "Now I need you to push as hard as you can."

"I can't…I can't." whispered words swallowed by screams.

"Yes you can, you have to. Let's do it to the count…one…two…three push," air leaving her lungs, white flashes clouded her vision as the force of the push and the pain became one. "Good, again…one…two…three." Chivaa was counting with him and everyone else as well, as if cheering. This seemed to go on for hours.

"Get the regen tank ready, I can see the head." Someone said, she couldn't even tell anymore.

"One more time Bulma," the voice said, "one really big this time." A feral roar was her motivation, pain as no other coursed through her body, pressure that threatened to tear her weakened body apart, followed by the relief of painless oblivion. She could hear everyone cheering and laughing, mumbling incoherently, and in the distance, a song, a beautiful song… The sound of a child crying... her child

A smile graced her face and darkness took over.

+++

Raditz flew as fast as he could after exiting the regen tank. The prince beating and the King's immediately following his arrival prevented him from seeing her sooner. His heart was feeling heavy and guilty from worrying her, for not being there when the child was born. He entered the room to see her pale countenance lying on the bed, pale, hands on either side of her still body.

"She will be fine," Chivaa informed him softly, she was sitting on a chair at the end of the bed, never remembering seeing his usually cool and controlled face look this worried.

"When?" He asked.

"Yesterday, after watching the attack in Madran, The doctor said it was shock that triggered her labor."

"Was it hard?"

"She is a very strong woman Raditz. You should have more faith in her."

"I do…I just wish I could have been here."

"I know she wished that too." He looked at her then, suddenly not finding her attractive at all, wanting for her to leave him alone with Bulma.

"And the child?" Chivaa pointed to a crib to which he walked to, a smile spreading across his face, mirrored by the tiny creature. A guard knocked, popping his head in informing Chivaa of a receiving transmission from her father.

"I'll leave her to you, unless you are tired, I could stick around until you are rested."

"No…I am fine thanks. I'll stay with her." He responded pulling a chair and sitting next to his woman, taking one of her hands into his.

"Call me if anything…" with this Chivaa left the room.

"Raditz…" Bulma's weak voice brought relief like he's never felt before.

"Don't speak," he patted her hand, "rest, we'll talk later."

"Is Vegeta all right?" his heart sank.

"I do not know." The ache too deep

"At least you are safe and here with me," her weak voice taking more volume, more feeling, "I was so scared, you didn't contacted us I thought…I thought you were…"

"Shh, I said don't talk," never had he someone waiting for him before, it felt… nice.

Taking her dry mouth in a deep kiss he whispered'

"He's beautiful…what's his name?"

+++

"Goookuuuuuu!!" Chivaa flew to the ship, only to be caught by her father.

"Easy there, he's still hurt. Bulma equipped us with everything but a regen tank," Toma paused looking around, "By the way where is Bulma?" He let his daughter go.

"She' still unconscious, she had her child yesterday." She rasped trying to get past her father and into the ship.

"No shit, that was so fast…so?"

"Is a boy, a healthy boy." Chivaa's face changed of that of relief as she saw Bardock walking down the ramp carrying the unconscious body of Goku over his shoulder.

`Wow that's a surprise!" Exclaimed Toma.

"What is?" asked Bardock very casually.

"Bulma had her brat yesterday." Toma informed him.

"Really... doesn't that seem fast?"

"Excuse me…shouldn't you take him to Med base?" Chivaa interrupted.

"Nah, this brat is stronger than he looks all he needs is a regen tank," the scarred Saiyan said while brushing his youngest spikes, Chivaa pursed her lips forcing a fake smile.

"What about Vegeta- Sama?" she continued changing the subject.

"Last I saw him he was thrown to the ground by Ginyu."

"Do you think he's…?" She didn't even want to finish the question.

"Hell no!" Her father exclaimed, it takes a lot more to get rid of that hotheaded brat."

"What about Raditz?" Bardock added

"He came back this morning, after getting it from the king for proceeding with his mission without contacting us he went to see Bulma, he's with her now," she answered him, "Please take him to a regen tank now."

"Fine girl! I'll do that before you beat me up." The older man chuckled, walking away with his son

"Where are you taking him?" she stopped him.

"To my place I got a regen tank there." He kept on walking.

"I'll go with you, the king is expecting your report and Goku needs someone to look after him." She started walking after Bardock without waiting for a reply.

"Shouldn't you be with Bulma?" Her father interjected.

"She's fine, Raditz is with her."

+++

Two and half hours later, she sat in the darkness waiting for the body of the one she loved to heal, the soft bluish hue of the tank was the only light in the room. She watched as his hair floated, his chest heaved in respiration. She almost didn't noticed the ending sequence or the tank emptying until Goku opened his eyes and stared right into her own black orbs. Recognition was instantaneous; He smiled weakly, faintly at first then broader and broader until it became an ear-to-ear smile.

Chivaa helped him out of the tank trying her best to ignore his nakedness and closeness.

"My lady…" a rush of air from his lungs formed the words.

"Chivaa... call me Chivaa" She said sternly.

"Uh…Chivaa, Why am I here?" He looked around confused, heat graced his face as he realized he was naked.

"Your father brought you after Vegeta Ouji knocked you out."

"Is he here too?"

"No…we don't know what happened to him, after you got knocked down Cptn. Ginyu appeared and threw him to the ground, after that he never showed up on the monitors again," she paused giving him time to process the information, " We assume he went back with Freeza's fleet."

"I gotta go back, I can't leave him alone. Who knows what the lizard will do to him." He tried t walk past Chivaa, almost falling on top of her, still weakened from his previous injuries.

"Please…you have to rest." She caught him trying to guide him into the bedroom.

"I have to go back." He said more to himself that anything else.

"I think you are the only person who would venture back there willingly." She joked around to lightened the mood.

"I don't want to…but he needs me."

"He doesn't need you this weak," they got to the bedroom and he fell heavily on the bed taking her with him, "rest up and then we'll see." She added not moving to get off of him.

Goku cupped her face looking into her eyes for a long moment, she didn't even breathe, lest the spell be broken snapping him out of it.

"I missed you so much," he whispered after a long while, "I thought of you day and night…you were the only thing holding me together," He breathed her scent deeply, "that's why I have to go back…Vegeta doesn't have that." Her heart leaped with joy as the words sink in.

"He's got Bulma," she breathed back in argument, knowing full well the battle was lost.

Something snapped in her, forfeiting, purpose and reason, leaving only the desire that had taken over her all those months ago. Her mouth locked with his, to her surprise he did not pull away but wrapped one arm around her waist and the other still cupping her face. They kissed for a long time, all the months of dreaming, imagining, wanting came back to catch up with them. He shifted putting himself on top pulling his mouth away to start a trail of kisses to every part of her face, neck, to nibble her earlobe. Suddenly out of breath he got up and leaped to the other side of the room.

"I-I m sorry," he slurred, "I didn't meant to…I'm sorry." He repeated... defeated.

"Why?" She sat dazed from the kiss on the edge of the bed; "I started it, if anything I should be sorry…I'm not." Her eyes locked to his, desire all over them.

"But Vegeta…" he whispered

"He cares for me as much as he cares for the whores in his harem."

"Don't say that, he does care."

"How so Kakarotto?" he cringed at the sound of his real name back on her lips. "Has he mentioned me, has he said that he wants me, that he cannot live without me?" His silence answer enough, "I thought so." She ended walking across the room to stand in front of him, putting her arms around his waist she husked.

"Tell me you don't want this and I will go." Goku looked into her eyes, his mouth locking to hers once more, this time it was he who led her to the bed, their eyes never leaving each other's, staring into their very souls.

His hands moved all over her body, fumbling with her robes. Taking back control she took the annoying obstacles off, they kiss and explored every part of their bodies.

She held on to him for dear life, he did the same, each of them fighting over for dominance, neither one backing down. Nothing could prepare her for this moment, his warm body, hard muscles over hot flesh; she could hardly believe this was happening. His mouth descended on her breast, teasing, flicking his tongue over and around the nipple, his other hand running up and down her thigh, squeezing the skin near her core tenderly. Her own hands tracing the lines of the hard muscles of his back, thighs, and abs…this was bliss.

"I never though it would be like this." He breathed coming back to her mouth. Chivaa pushed him off and straddle his lower legs.

"Like how…" she said teasingly bringing her mouth to Goku's hard erection, flicking her tongue over its head a few times, "like this?" her eyes locking with his wide with shock and full of lust ones, cheeks red.

She smirked and brought her mouth to the object of her long awaited desire; this time the mouth came down taking the whole of his shaft in. getting a deep throated moan from him as his hips rocked in time with her, the moans soon became a soft purr.

"Chivaa" he chocked, threading his fingers though her hair, hips buckling desperately striving to reach a heaven not far out of reach…not yet, her mouth left his throbbing member making him whimper in protest.

"Close your eyes." Husked words invaded his senses; a loud moan left his throat as he felt her sit on him.

"Oh God!! Chivaa" He was almost out of breath, purring loudly, head shaking from side to side desperately as the rippling pleasure coursed through his very being. He opened his eyes and fixed them to hers.

"I love you." He mouthed as he felt her barrier give; his hands came to hold her hips, his tail wrapped around her waist, the tip of it stocking her clit.

"I love you too." She mouthed back starting to rock up and down. Sensations deep and exhilarating, moans and heavy breathing the only sounds in the world for the two lovers

"Chivaa!!!" Goku screamed bringing up the pace, his tail constricting and loosening around her waist frantically, the tip working at her core desperately.

"Yes…yes…" she breathed rocking faster, harder, a scream of pure ecstasy soon followed shortly behind in time with the explosion inside her body.

His face flushed, her muscles tightening around him, the mix of pleasure and pain took him to heaven and hell and them back again. She collapsed on top of him, smiles wide on their faces.

"Did you mean it?" She finally asked.

"Yes," he said simply "I love you."

+++

They came into the room. Raditz was sitting on a chair next to the bed, his head on the woman's lap. She was asleep.

"How is she doing?" Chivaa asked, Raditz looked up and fixed his gaze on his brother.

"I'm glad you're back," he said to Kakarotto ignoring the smell of sex... not caring anymore, "she is well."

"And the baby?"

Raditz nodded to a crib on the other side of the bed. Goku walked to it and looked at the small creature staring right back at him, soft lavender hair, eyes as blue as his mother's.

"What's his name?" He asked in amazement, he'd never seen a child this small, his brother must be very proud. Other than the color of his hair and eyes he looked every bit a Saiyan, from the tiny tail swaying lazily, down to the scrawl…the scrawl?

"Trunks," Raditz answered, "his name is Trunks."

+++

A/N: Well there you have it, hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it

Next Chapter: I will keep it as a surprise… so stay tuned. Ya ne!!!