Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ More Of Us ❯ 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

More Of Us

Card

Notes: Slash. M/M. Sex eventually. *Again! * Mpreg. Chi-Chi bashing. AU, I guess. *isn't allfan fiction AU?*

Oh, and I don't own them. Of course I don't, or I would be rich.

~~~~~*

The more he thought about it, the angrier Vegeta was. How dare that third-class baka make him feel so badly for doing something that was perfectly in his right to do! As Prince it was at his discretion to either oblige the needs of his subjects or execute them for it. He had done nothing wrong. Kakarot was more than old enough to understand what he was doing. Except he hadn't, Vegeta bit back the thought but it rose again, because he asked you more than once what was happening. Well, why did he expect Vegeta to know these things? Why was Vegeta the one that was supposed to take responsibility?

Because you are the Prince.

Then, Goku was right there, in front of him. "You attacked Bulma." Vegeta heard the words, and the anger that lingered behind them. But more than that, he felt the ki signals nestled inside the impossible strong ki that Kakarot always emanated. Three.

Vegeta fought down the urge to embrace Kakarot, bit off the words of comfort that were instinctual, and gave the man a dead stare. "She questioned my honor."

And Kakarot actually punched him. Just like that. No warning, just a reflex of anger, and then the taller Saiyan stood there and frowned at him. "What honor Vegeta? You attacked a helpless woman. You've killed entire planets. What honor could you possibly have left?"

"Saiyan honor!" He screamed back and punched at Kakarot. The punch was deflected, but the kick landed hard against his ribs. Instantly, Ki flared, reached out and smashed against Vegeta. He growled, fought back to his feet and faced Kakarot again.

Goku was grinning from ear to ear, one of his hands was pressed against his waist, and the other was still curled into a fist. "Did you feel that 'Geta? They kicked!"

Vegeta wiped the blood off his chin and refused to answer Kakarot's question.

"Wow." Goku whispered. "Do all Saiyans do that?" He scratched the back of his head again. "I'm hungry," he said, and then he looked at Vegeta again. "I'm going to go get something to eat." He reached out and grabbed Vegeta by the hair. "You're going to go apologize."

Vegeta tried to pry the fingers out of his hair, but when he touched Kakarot's fingers something burned him, and he was faced with the unpleasant decision between pulling away and ripping his hair out or allowing himself to be dragged through the sky like a caveman's unhappy woman. Growing hair back would take too long. Vegeta crossed his arms over his chest and ignored the purring that once again vibrated out of Kakarot's chest and decidedly ignored the answering trilling in his own throat.

~~~~*

Bulma stared at the boy. There was something very familiar about this kid. He pulled the sword off his back and set it on the table, and then, just like he knew everything about her, he started making a lunch that would feed fourteen people or three hungry Saiyans. "Your name is Trunks?"

"Yes."

"And you're from the future?"

"Yes."

"Did you make a wish with the Dragon Balls?"

Trunks looked at her for a moment. This was his mother. The woman that had raised him, that had kept him alive all those years after Vegeta had died. Who had given him the means to come back and save the past from the tragedy of the future. And as he stared at her, he realized that he hadn't a clue who this woman was. She was dressed, in Trunks opinion, like a trollop. She was pretty and young and soft. The woman he was used to was more hardened, stronger, as if she had faced a great horror and fought her way out of it. "No," he said at last. "I have a machine."

Before more words could be exchanged, Goku blew into the kitchen with an enraged Prince in tow. His grin was contagious because Bulma smiled at him, and Trunks-despite himself-was actually happier just knowing that the legacy of Goku was not a myth. Vegeta, however, was livid. There was a purple-black bruise on his face and his lip was bleeding.

"Now, Vegeta," Goku said, "Isn't there something you would like to say?"

Vegeta tried to pull away from the death grip on his hair, but he couldn't, so he just stood there for a moment. Such rage crossed his face, and without giving an inch, he growled out: "Sorry." Once the word was said, Goku released Vegeta and moved towards Trunks.

"Food!" he said happily. He took the trays from Trunks and carried them over to the table. Without even waiting to see if anyone else was going to eat, he began to devour the feast.

"We're going to need more food," Trunks said.

Bulma gave Vegeta a sour look. "I'm sorry I yelled at you," she said tersely.

Vegeta glared right back at her. Then he turned to look at Goku; repressed the smile of pride that should have come across his face as he watched his mate gorging on food. Feeding little Saiyans was no mean feat, even if they were less than twelve hours old. And sheer force with which they kicked when he had attempted to attack Kakarot: amazing. Some of that strength had to come from him.

"Vegeta," Bulma said, interrupting his thoughts, "This is Trunks."

Vegeta turned around to look at the young man standing and staring at the sheer volume of food Goku was currently shoving into his stomach. There was something annoyingly familiar about that face.

"Trunks," Bulma said, "This is Vegeta."

And Trunks looked at him, gave him a cursory glance then looked away. Unimpressed. Bastard. Vegeta repressed the urge to attack this stranger. After all, the Prince of All Saiyans wasn't exactly on anyone's good side, and he knew, beyond even a shadow of a doubt, that he did not have the power or the desire to fight Goku while he was pregnant. Saiyans were touchy, almost bipolar people by nature, but when pregnant the mood-swings were something of fame.

Gohan entered the kitchen, sweaty, dirty and stinking. He sniffed the air and without so much as a hello to those gathered, he moved over to the table and started to eat. Goku paused long enough to say "Hi son!" and then continued to drink a whole pot of stew. When the feast was gone, Gohan and Goku were left sitting around a whole table of bones, and dirty dishes.

Gohan looked at his dad, furrowed his little eyebrows, shrugged, and then left with a wave and an "I'm going to train more, bye!"

"Hey Bulma," Goku started. He twitched nervously and his tail was wagging meekly behind him. "Do you have any more food?"

"Of course Goku. I know how much you love to eat."

"Why are you here?" Vegeta demanded from Trunks. He waited until Kakarot had appeased at least some of his hunger before potentially starting an argument.

"I'm from the future," Trunks replied, "I came back to save Goku so he can defeat the androids."

"What androids?" Vegeta demanded.

"They'll come attack in three years."

"So, we just have to trust your word?"

Trunks nodded.

"Why?" Vegeta demanded. He crossed his arms over his chest and stood up straight.

Then, before any more words could be said, the giant baka started purring again. He accepted the food that Bulma was laying out for him, and in response to her nice gesture, he was gracing her with a purr. A purr that was meant ONLY for Vegeta! A purr that should never have been purred unless Vegeta had been the one to provide the food. Rage burned inside of Vegeta and he ground his teeth together in frustration. He couldn't very well storm over there and demand that he, Prince of All Saiyans, be the one to serve Kakarot's every need and not she, petty human. It was unthinkable. So he turned his back to them, stifled the growl in his chest, and did his best to ignore the pleased purring and the pleasant swish, swish of a happy tail.

"When did you get your tail back?" Bulma asked.

"Oh," Goku said between mouthfuls of rice, "I got it back when I used the Dragon Balls."

"It was you?" Bulma demanded. "What did you wish for? What if we need them?"

"I wished there could be more Saiyans," Goku said. "We won't need them. Me and Vegeta can defeat anything."

"Well," Bulma said, "You defeated Freiza but you still blew up Namek in the process Goku."

Goku wrinkled his nose. "You sound like ChiChi, Bulma."

"Well someone needs to, Goku. You shouldn't have used those Dragon Balls. What if you get more Saiyans as enemies?"

"That's not going to happen, Bulma." Goku stopped purring and stared at her. It had occurred to him, naturally, that nobody really wanted there to be more Saiyans. ChiChi had said the exact thing to him. But he had always considered Bulma to be his friend, to be different from ChiChi. But here she was, reciting the same things back at him. Implying that all Saiyans were barbarians. Implying that they could only be enemies.

"How do you know that Goku?"

"Because I've got more Saiyans," Goku said. His tail wrapped around his midsection.

"Where?"

"Inside of me," Goku said. "Three more." Then he went back to eating, ignoring the astounded look on Bulma's face. She turned to look across the room at Vegeta's back. The short, intolerably proud, Saiyan didn't bother to turn and smirk at her, but she could feel it. Because he had not been lying this morning.

"Goku…" She paused for a moment, "You can't have more Saiyans in you. You're a boy."

"I know, Bulma. I told Vegeta the same thing, but he was right, I'm pregnant."

Vegeta turned around to look at the two of them. Bulma was staring, looking at Goku with a positively indecent amount of interest, as if she wanted to run tests and poke him and dammit, if that woman was really Goku's friend she would realize how very much Goku hated needles and wouldn't even suggest it.

Instead of jumping Goku and using him for science experiments, Bulma turned and looked at Vegeta. "Well, then, Mr. Prince of All Saiyans. What do you know about Saiyan pregnancy?"

"Typically," Vegeta said, "It's five months of sheer hell."

Gohan returned. "Dad," he said as he walked into the kitchen, "Why is the house destroyed?"

Goku blinked, then laughed like a moron and scratched the back of his head. His tail flicked back and forth spastically.

"When did you get your tail back?" Gohan asked. "Can I have mine back?"

"I destroyed the house, brat," Vegeta said, "He got his tail yesterday and no you will not get one." Vegeta sneered down at Gohan when the brat glared up at him. "Kakarot's tail came back to accommodate his body so he could carry the whelps safely."

"What?" Gohan asked.

Goku stood up. "Vegeta. I think I should talk to Gohan."

"Whatever, Kakarot. It is your brat."

~~~~**
* Review! Review!* Don't get excited because I'm only putting one chapter out a day. This is just a bonus because a lot of nice folk reviewed.

Gk: Five months of hell?

Vegeta: FIVE WHOLE MONTHS

Gk: Why? Can't you be pregnant?

Vegeta: Because I am the Prince.

Gk: Because you're mean and you won't let me be on top?

Vegeta: * Grin* because you deserve it, Kakarot.