Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Oh, For Pete's Sake! ❯ Let The Bodies Hit The Floor! ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Oh, For Pete's Sake!

By Shasta

~*~*~

Shasta: I don't own Dragonball Z, but I DO have the rights to the muse forms of Vegeta, Trunks and Cell! ^-^

Vegeta: WHAT RIGHTS?! YOU KIDNAPPED US!

*a loud thwap is heard, followed by a thud*

Shasta: Ahem…. *hides frying pan behind back* Ignore him! Onward to chapter 5! *puppy eyes* If you review, I'll get Trunks to dance for you!

Mirai Trunks: O_O WHAT?! I NEVER AGREED TO THIS!

Shasta: Hush, you! It states clearly in the contract that I can use my bishie harlem to get reviews by ANY means nessesscary! ^_~

Mirai Trunks: *deathglare*

Shasta: *sweatdrop* EEEEeeeeee…..Let's start the fic, shall we? ^-^ ' OH! Special dedication to NBVEGETA for all her shibby reviews! *flings a Vegeta plushie at her head* THANK YOOOOOU! This chapter is for you, honey!

~*~*~

Chapter 5: Let The Bodies Hit The Floor!

~*~*~

Vegeta paced around the living room, unsure of what to do. Part of him wanted to find John and make sure he died a slow, lingering death…. But another part of him wanted not to lower himself to John's level. He sighed and ran a hand through his unruly black hair, shaking his head as he wondered how Layla might react… She had poured her heart out to him last night, telling him everything the bastard to did to her, from the first beating down to an act so horrific, Vegeta did not want to think of it.

His fists clenched involentarily at his sides as he fought back the surge of energy within himself. He leaned back against the wall next to Layla's bedroom door. If only he'd known sooner… about all Layla had been through… He would'nt have been so cold towards her when they were first reunited…

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, walking onto the balcony as the morning sun climbed higher in the pinkish-blue sky. He closed his eyes for a moment, letting the cool morning breeze caress his face. He opened his eyes once more and glanced behind him. It was still early and judging by how deep a sleeper Layla was, she probably would'nt awaken for a few hours.

He turned back to the sunrise and let a small smile grace his lips. A morning flight would do him good… help clear his head.

Powering up enough to have bone-white flames surround his body, Vegeta put on a burst of speed and headed off into the distance, unsure of his destination…..

Emerald green eyes slowly flickered open as rays of sunlight poured in from the open window, casting slivers of gold along the bed. Shasta sat up slowly and with great difficulty owing to the fact that Trunks had her waist in a deathgrip. She shook her head and yawned slowly. She looked over at the lavender haired demi-Saiyen she was sharing her queen-sized bed with. He looked absolutely adorable, a huge grin plastered across his face, eyes closed against the sunshine, his silky lavender hair hanging haphazardly in his face.

The red-head smiled to herself. Today was her 17th birthday, and she was so grateful to have lived to see it. She gently prodded Trunks in the ribs, causing him to roll onto his back, allowing her to free herself. He yawned loudly and rubbed his eyes as he sat up against the mass of dark blue pillows, his eyes widdening and narrowing against the light. He turned to look at Shasta, a small smile gracing his face.

"Mornin' "she said lazily, placing his arms behind his head. Shasta smiled back and got out of bed. She deliberatly stretched enough for her nightdress to hike up ever-so-slightly, revealing a tiny hint of butt. Trunks blushed and turned away, receiving a giggle from the young red head. She walked over to her closet and picked out an outfit to wear.

"Once I get dressed, I'll get started on breakfast, yah?"

Trunks, face still red, nodded and dragged himself out of bed, searched in the shopping bags for his own clothes and left to change in the bathroom.

15 minutes later, Shasta emerged from her room in a in a floaty green sundress, the exact same colour as her eyes, a pair of pink flip-flops on her feet, revealing perfectly pedicured toes. She walked into the kitchen, flicking a strand of hair from her eyes and set to cooking up a huge breakfast.

Layla soon emerged from her room, woken by the smell of bacon frying on the stove. She sat down on a bar stool and propped her head up on her hand. "Where's Vegeta?" she questioned, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Shasta turned around, blinking in confusion. She shrugged, a sign that she did'nt know.

Trunks joined the girls at the work top a few minutes later, dressed in a simple pair of knee-length denium cut-offs that were frayed at the end and a black muscle shirt that showed off his chiseled arms and part of his chest. He looked puzzled at Layla, brow furrowing in confusion.

"He was'nt with you when you woke up?" he questioned. Layla shook her head. "No… I think he's gone to hunt……HIM.."

"I'm sure he's just gone for a fly…" Goku's voice came, causing the trio to jump in alarm. Shasta blinked up at Goku. He was standing in the living room, wearing just a pair of baggy light blue cargos, his hair even spikier in it's bed-tangled state. He shook his head and took a seat next to Layla.

"Vegeta can take care of himself, Layla. Don't worry…. Let's just have breakfast and wait for him to get back, hmm?"

Layla nodded slowly, gulping back the lump in her throat. She only prayed Vegeta would'nt do something stupid….

~*~*~

Vegeta sat on the edge of a roof-top balcony, his legs dangling precarelessly over the edge. He stared down below at the people on the street, going about theire ways, not really caring if there was a spikey haired stranger staring down at them from attop a small skyscrapper…

"AAAAAAGGH!!! HELP!!!! Someone…please….HELP ME!!!"

Vegeta's ears suddenly picked up the sound of a woman screaming. His brow furrowed as he shot off like a bullet towards the source of the scream, coming to a halt in a dark alleyway. A man was pressing a brunette woman against a wall, his pants threatening to slip down as he thrust into her quite painfully, ignoring the pityful screams that escaped from her lips.

Vegeta growled low in his throat, his hands clenching into fists as he felt his ki increase. The ground below him began to shake violently as golden flames began to surround the Saiyen prince's body, his onyx eyes turning to pine green as he burst into Super Saiyen.

The man looked up, ratty amber eyes glaring from under a tangled mass of chestnut brown hair, mouth twisted into a snarl, yet there was a hint of fear in his face. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" he yelled, eyes wide in shock. The brunette used this opportunity to escape outside onto the crowded sidewalk. The man soon noticed this and growled in frustration.

"GODDAMNIT! You spikey haired freak! You let my bitch get away!"he growled, only to have the wind knocked out of him as Vegeta sent him hurling into a brick wall with a single roundhouse kick to the gut. The man growled and stood up shakingly, ribs cracking grotesqly as he moved.

"What the fuck is THIS shit?!"

Vegeta tightened his fingers around the man's throat. "John…."he growled, his instincts immidatly recodnizing the scum that lay before him. His eyes narrowed, baring deep into John's own like lazer beams. Vegeta's grip tightened further, enjoying the feeling of watching him suffer. A sadistic smirk crossed his face as he pressed the man to the brick wall, eyes never leaving his.

"You made her suffer………what does it feel like to have your own actions reflected back upon you?" Vegeta's voice was low and calm, sending icy shivers up John's spine. He gurgled as he struggled to speak, his feet lifted clean off the rough tarmac ground.

"Fuck…….you…"John crocked, his voice broken and weak as his struggling began to cease. Vegeta tightened his grip further. John's eyes bulged momentarily before rolling back into his skull…

Vegeta released the man, watching him smack onto the tarmac with a dull thud. John's eyes flashed open and in an instant, he was on his knees, coughing vilently and rubbing his neck, where angery red marks could clearly be seen against his pale skin.

"Go. Leave this town. If I EVER see your face around here again, I will not hesitate to kill you."Vegeta's voice was forever calm and collected, which scared the chestnut haired man to the very depts of his soul. He gulped, but said nothing as he ran off into the approching night..

Vegeta powered down to his normal state, his hair turning back to it's usual, silky raven black. He took a deep breath and let it out deeply. He sunk to his knees and ran a hand through his hair. He felt…..strange. He had spaired the life of the one who had made his beloved suffer. Why? He did'nt truly know. He looked up at the sky, at the dark grey rain clouds forming over head. He closed his eyes for a moment, letting the first droplets of rain trickle getly down his face, making tiny wet tracks along tanned skin.

"Layla…"he breathed, as he power up enough to be surrounded by white ki. He shook his head and with a burst of speed, flew off into the night….

~*~*~

"I can't TAKE this any longer! I'm going out looking for him!" Layla practically screamed, as she gazed out the balcony window, waiting for Vegeta to return so she could give him a piece of her mind. She felt completely offended that he had taken off and left without notice. All the feelings of hurt came flooding back to her as she watched the clock. Anger intermingled with the onsoughts of panic and worry.

What if Vegeta had been injured? Or worse…….?

"Layla, for the 20th time, Vegeta is FINE. He is a Super Saiyen. He can take care of himself!"Goku said, sounding somewhat annoyed as he watched Layla pace up and down the living room from his place on the couch.

Layla turned to glare at him. "WELL, IF YOU'RE SO SURE, THEN COME HELP ME FIND HIM!!" she shrieked, caughing the raven haired Saiyen to flinch as her tone of voice stung his senstive ears.

"Do you want us to go with?"Shasta said, sounding nervous as she stayed a good distance away from her hysterical roomate. Layla's face softened slightly at the young red-head's remark. "No, sweetie. You and Trunks just stay here in case the damn baka comes back…" she then turned back to Goku.

"Get your coat, Goku. We're going out to find the damn Monkey Prince…" she grumbled, dragging a reluclent Goku towards the front door. She pulled on a thick, hooded trenchcoat and sighed.

"We may be gone for a while, so don't wait up."she called before slamming the door behind her. Shasta shook her head and flopped down on the couch, one arm held over her arm in a fed up state. "And on my birthday, too!" she muttered resentfully, shaking her head. Trunks pulled his head out of the fridge and sighed.

"Had I'd known sooner, I would've gotten you a present.." he called. Shasta smiled. Just being with him was a greater gift than she could ever imagine. Had she been told beforehand that she was to be in the company of a man she had long since fantasied about, she would have dismissed the thought as ludicous or simply state that you've had far too much sake.

She lay down on the couch, head propped up on one of the while silk cushions. She watched curiously as Trunks fumbled about in the kitchen, making all sorts of mayhem as he dashed around doing this and that…

Suddenly, the lights went out.

"Aww, crap on a crust…. A power outting.." The red-head whined, getting up to go find the emergancy candles.

"Heh… It's not a power outting…" Trunks said. He suddenly emerged from the kitchen holding a tub of vanilla-caramel-fudge ice cream, where a candle had been stuck in dead centre.

"Aaaw, Trunks! You should'nt have!" Shasta peeped, shifting to sit crosslegged on the couch. Trunks smiled, his face covered by dancing shadows in the candlelight. He sat down beside her and handed her a spoon.

"Make a wish, Birthday Girl!"

Shasta smiled and closed her eyes. There were so many things she could wish for… She smiled inwardly. Peace, love and harmony. It was what she always wished for…and as she blew out the candle, she had a feeling she was going to get all three this year…

There was a sudden flickering sound and a soft, amber light gently illuminated the room. Shasta blinked, wondering were the light came from. She jumped back in alarm as she realised Trunks was holding a handful of fire in his hand. He got up and went back to switch on the lights…… but nothing happened. Puzzled, he flicked the switch numerous times, to no avail.

"Crap."

Shasta shook her head and placed the tub of ice cream down on the coffee table. She got up and walked into the kitchen, her bare feet not making a sound on the lino floor as she looked into various cubboards in search of candles.

Soon, the apartment was light up by at least two dozen soft flames, casting the place in a soft, gentle, almost romantic glow. Trunks sat down on the couch and ran his hands through his hair. He glanced over at Shasta, who was sitting next to him, arms behind her head, gazing upwards at nothing in particular. It was amazing the way she looked so…..angelic….in the candlelight. A soft blush rose across his face and he quickly turned away in embarrassment.

"Trunks?"

He looked up, head cocked to one side in wonder. "Mmm?"

Shasta rested her head on his shoulder. "Thank you…….for everything…"she breathed. Trunks daringly slipped an am around her shoulder, pulling her closer. He rested his chin on the top of his head, closing his eyes.

"You're the only one who….truly understands what I've been through.." She whispered, raising her head to look him in the face. He opened his eyes, icy blue meeting emerald green. His arm moved from her shoulders to her waist as he held her close to his chest.

"Shasta……..I…."he hesitated. Damnit, WHY did he have to be so shy?! He gave her a weak smile, his eyes telling her what words could not. She responded by wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him into a sweet kiss.He closed his eyes and tightened his grip on her waist as he deeped the kiss, goosebumps rising on his skin. Without thinking, he lay th red head down on the couch, so she was directly underneath him.

She stared up at him, her face smiling softly, but in her eyes was a note of nervousness.. Trunks' brow furrowed at this..

"What's wrong…?"he whispered, running a hand through her hair. A blush spread across her face like wildfire. "Um………………….I….I'm a virgin.."she mumbled, turning away from his gaze. Trunks smiled and kissed her forehead.

"If you don't want me to-"

"No, no…..I'm ready."she breathed, twirling locks of silken lavender around her pinky. Trunks leaned in and captured her lips with his own, his hand sliding under her sundress to gently caress the skin of her thighs. She let out a content sigh and held him closer to her body, her nerves leaving her to be replaced by passion…

"Not here.." she whimpered, as Trunks' hand moved into dangerous territory..He raised his head up to look at her questioningly.

"They could walk in on us…"she breathed. The lavender haired Saiyen smiled, remembering how the exact same thing happened less than 2 days before.. He nodded and scooped Shasta up in his strong arms, kissing her deeply and walked towards her room, their lips never parting. Trunks pushed the door open with his hip and closed it again with his foot. He lay the young red-head down on the bed before following her lead and lying almost completely ontop of her.

"Hold on.."he whispered, reaching into his jean pockets. Shasta watched curiously as he fumbled with a blue-silver wrapper for a few moments… she smiled at him when she soon realised what he was up to…

"I'm a safety guy.." he stated casually, grinning sheepishly. "Have you….had….MANY…partners?"Shasta questioned softly, arching her neck to one side in curiousity.

Trunks blushed. "Only two…..but neither compare to YOU…"He breathed, as he crawled back on top of her. He gazed down at her, giving the young red-head a reassuring smile. He bowed his head, planting soft kisses along the crook of her neck.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you."he breathed into her ear. Shasta smiled and wrapped her arms around him, her hands reaching under his muscle shirt to stroke perfectly chiseled back muscles as they flexed softly beneath her fingers.

Trunks slowly pulled off Shasta's sundress, throwing it in the general direction of the floor. He felt Shasta tense beneath him as he gazed upon her perfect body, clad in a simple dark blue bara nad pantie set. Red scars stood out from her lightly tanned skin, but Trunks was not repulsed. Inside, he smiled and trailed his lips down past her collor bone, kissing the valley between her breasts.

"Relax….. you're beautiful…" he whispered, his breath sending goosebumps up on Shasta's skin. She whimpered softly as his hands cupped her breasts, kneeding them softly in each hand, a thumb running over the hardened nipple through the soft fabric. A low, rumbling purr escaped her lips as she ran her fingers through his silky hair. Trunks' hands left her breasts to undo the clasp on her bra. He got it off with ease and threw it aside, taking one soft, pink nipple in his mouth.

"TRUNKS….!" The red-head gasped, her breath catching in her throat as Trunks suckled greedily on her teet. He smirked against her and trailed a hand down under her panties, teasing the patch of soft, red curls with long, lingering strokes. Shasta let out a soft cry and arched her hips, unable to take the blissful torture any longer. She pulled Trunks up onto her so that they were face to face and kissed him feverishly, her tongue darting timidly in his mouth. He paused momentarilly to pull off his boxer shorts, finally allowing his harden erection to be free.

He gently but firmly pulled Shasta's hips towards him so that the tip of his arousal just teased her under the cloth. With a soft growl, he relieved her of the last bondary of clothing.She whimpered softly as he prepared to enter her. Trunks gave her a reassuring smile and pressed his lips against hers, slowly inching to her. A soft gasp escaped Shasta's lips as a sharp pain shot through her neither reigins, dissappearing as quickly as it had appeared. Trunks stroked her hair soothingly, making slow, gentle thrusts as she began to loosen up around him.

"Sssh..It's okay…."he cooed, kissing her neck gently as the pain soon subsided. Soon, pain had turned to pleasure and Shasta's legs wound around Trunks' waist, pushing him deeping into her as he trust slowly and gently, wanting to make her first time the best she'd ever had. He smirked as he relished the sounds of passion escaping her lips, sounds she was making just for him.

"Truuuu---uunks…" she gasped, her nails digging into his back, deep enough to draw blood. Trunks did'nt mind the pain that much. He concentrated only on sending his lover to heaven and back. A loud scream emitted from Shasta as she come to her release, her inner walls tightening around Trunks, sparking his own orgasm. He let out a soft, purring growl as a wave of pleasure washed over him, sending shivers down his spine.

He instantly let his arms go limp, sinking down on top of the red-head, an over-welming urge to fall asleep beginning to creep up on him. He smiled at Shasta, holding her close to him as she struggled to get her breath back.

"Oh…Trunks…"she gasped, breathing sharp and erractic. Trunks kissed her passionatly on the lips. "Happy Birthday…" he breathed, and before they could do anything else, both drifted off into a blissful sleep…….

~*~*~

Vegeta suddenly paused in midair. He felt oddly dizzy, like he'd just gotten off a rollercoaster. He blinked in confusion, holding one hand to his head as he sat down against a brickwall outside a techno club. The dizziness seemed to intensify with every movement he made and before he knew what happened, he found himself lying on a lumpy hospital bed, Layla standing over him, her expression unreadable..

"Vegeta?" Layla's voice came from somewhere above him. He looked up, his vision blurred into a mass of grey, red, black, blue and purple. He groaned and rubbed his head, trying to figure out what had happened.

"Where am I?" Vegeta groaned, his vision slowly coming back to him.

"The hospital." Came Goku's voice from somewhere to his left. Vegeta groaned and tried to sit up, but at that very moment, a wave of nausea overcame him and he had to fight back the vomit that was rising in his throat…

"It's time…." He groaned, before slipping into unconciousness…..

~*~*~

END CHAPTER 5

@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~ @~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Shasta: Ooooh! Plottiness!

Vegeta: Woman, how DARE you make me sick! *shakes fist at the pretty Washuu-look-a-like before him* All of your fiction sucks!

Shasta: *thwaps him again with her frying pan* Hush you! That's not what the reviewers think….uh…IS IT?! O_O '

Psycho Kitty: *sarcasm* Ya think?!

Shasta: *thwaps P.K with frying pan* Oh shut up, baka kitty! *turns to reviewers* You know the drill! Gimme feedback and maybe my bishies will strip for you! ^_~

Mirai Trunks, Vegeta, Teen Goten and Perfect Cell: O_O NO F**KING WAY!

Shasta: ¬____¬ Bakas…. *sounds of frying pan being wielded echo long into the night*

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@ ~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~