Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ universal highschool ❯ 3 years of hell ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

*3 years of HELL*

"I must get out of here I'm going to die. My body can take no more. I hate myself for what I have done. I just want my life to end. The pain is so great. Not just in my body but in my sole. Where is the strength I once had? OH, God help me." Cried Bulma as she sat in her small bedroom on her father's ship, it had been 3 yrs of hell. She could take no more, but she still knew they (Vegeta, Goku, and Chi) could not take on her father and her uncle.

She looked around the room disparagingly it had been her home for over 2 yrs now. After the first year they had stopped giving her any leeway at all. Now she was nothing more then a concubine to them. Bulma was no longer the Princess Icicle to them at all. They hated her guts for lying to them. However, there was no way for them to get to the child they wanted now. No matter how strong the Ice-jins maybe she knew they would never take Vegetasei out right for they would not win.

But, that was to change. As the door to the cold and dark room slowly slid open none other then her father Frieza walked into the room. Staring at her curled on a ball on the floor he laughed coldly. Even he knew she could not make it much longer. Her body was as week as a humans. She could only hope her brain was still intact despite the boughs of insanity. During them she had wanted to call out to Vegeta to help her. But her father's and Uncle's hold on her was stronger then ever before. They would know and they might use it against her or them.

As long as they did not know that Vegeta might care for her, for she was no longer sure anymore. What she had done in the past year would kill anyone's sole. The torture the mental games they where taking their toll and soon they would win. Finally deciding to listen to Frieza before he kicked her which, would surly brake something she looked up coldly into his eyes.

Wetting her lips she said as coldly as she could. "What do you want?"

Frieza snickered "What I have always wanted, though that is not why I'm here right now. For you see I have decided that I want that child of your cousin's. You are too weak to bare me an heir now. The saiyans might be hard to bet but then again what makes you so sure they will fight to keep her child for what is one little child to them. Especially one that is not all saiyan you know they are very big on their blood line and all. Well, I most go my brother might be here to visit you later. He seems to believe you are better then any of his concubines. In actuality if I get that little nephew of yours I will most likely send you down there. For I know you have been going quite insane so your brain is of no use. As for your ki it is weaker then a human's."

With this Frieza left and Bulma broke down yet again only this time worse then before. She did not know what to do. Her mind was ruined she could not think clearly at all. She still had her scientific knowledge but she could not think of anything. Her thoughts always became a jumble of things making little sense. Like right now she was wasting time thinking on thoughts not what to do. In the end what did it matter no one cared for her anymore. Vegeta must hate her for what she had done. Not to mention if she contacted him he would see just how screwed up she had become and most likely leave her. No it was better to have her last thoughts of him being that he cared. Bulma was rather certain that he hated her now.

Bulma now began to talk out loud to herself, her voice was the only one she heard in the past 2 years besides her father's and uncle's. "No more mental game I think I will die. The pain will end they will be sorry. Well most likely not. No matter how insane I am however I will never be a concubine. I hate them more then I hate myself even if it is not their choice. They should just die. That is what I will do. Ever since I killed that poor servant girl I have wanted to die. There where only more after her. Poor people they send them in her after I have not eaten in weeks. I go crazy and kill them when they enter. I have tried to stop but cannot. So hungry have not eaten for ever. I will wait till my last meal to die. Till then I will get ready. Yes, I must die in a great way. To bad can not ki blast myself oh well." Looking insanely around the room. "There most be glass some where something sharp. I will pierce my skin and let the blood leave me. My ever so tainted blood. Father will be sad then right he will see his mistake. Yes, I will die. As soon as my food comes."

These where the thoughts of Bulma now, every now and then she would have a clear thought or to. But, mostly now she knew she suffered for insanity. Her once strong mind could not take it. When she had gone into this plan she had never thought that her father would be so cruel. Sure he had raped her before and beat her as well. Never however did he play mind games. Oh, how the mind games had killed her. She could not even remember them anymore or why they had hurt her. All she knew is that they had killed her along with the lack off food. After the first year the hell had began and it still had not ended.

After her last meal she would kill herself. She wanted to die before that but it would make her happy to die full. Bulma had not eaten well in over 2 years when food did come it was rare and she cherished it. Well it would be done soon.

*On Vegetasei*

Vegeta could not stop think about Bulma. It had been three years now where was she. Why had she not asked them to come and help her? He knew something bad was up, she need help. Even though he could not talk to her through the mental part of the bond he could still feel her. It seemed that everyday she became weaker and more depressed. Something had to be wrong and he did not know what to do. He could not fight Frieza or could he but he could not leave her there not matter what. Why had he ever let her go?

Goku, Chi-Chi, and Vegeta had all made through graduation. For most everyone it was a happy day but not for this group of three. Bulma should have been with them but she was not. After gradation Chi-Chi had moved to Vegetasei original there was some conflict but Vegeta got it cleared with his father. In exchange for staying on Vegetasei Chi had to give information to the King about the Cold Empire Chi-Chi did not have a problem with this so a deal was made.

Both her and Goku where also allowed to live in the castle because Goku was still Vegeta's personal guard and best friend. However, after their baby was born Vegeta would have rather that they leave. He hated the child not because of who he was but because of what his birth had done to him. When ever he saw him all he could remember was the sacrifice Bulma made for its life.

All of this went through Vegeta's head as the walked down the hall to the thrown room an important meeting had been called. Normal he would try to duck out of them to train to bet Frieza but in this case he had to go. The old man himself had come all the way down to his room to tell him to be there on time. Walking through the doors he noticed that the room was filled with every important person on Vegetasei.

"Well now that my brat has arrived lets begin this meeting." Announced King Vegeta. "Frieza has contacted us with a proposal. In exchange for Kakarott's child he will leave the Vegetasei Empire in peace. If not he says he will lunch a full scale war upon our people."

Vegeta's and Kakarott's mouths hit the floor at this announcement. Little had been heard from the Cold Empire in the past 4 yrs. Something was up and they know it for it was rare for Frieza to give deals. When he did he almost always went back on them.

Clearing his throat to speak again King Vegeta gave the rest of his announcement. "There for I have decided that we will give the child to him. For we are still unsure if we can bet the Cold Empire."

"LIKE HELL WE WILL OLD MAN." Screamed Vegeta "we need to stand up to him. He has gone back on every deal with us thus far."

K. Vegeta just glared death at his son. "Vegeta until you are king, I get to make the choices unless you think you can beat me."

This just made Vegeta smirk "I can beat you any day I like old man."

"Not bloody likely I know your power leave is far below mine."

Laughing Vegeta responded. "My power has been great then yours since I left earth do you care to have me prove it."

"So you declare your challenge here and now."

"yes"

"I accept granted this comes at a bad time but need to be put in your place."

Both Vegeta's began to power up at this. As the crowd stood in aw, in a few short moments they where ready.

"Bring it on old man."

This prompted king Vegeta to attack and with in moments he was defeated P. Vegeta had not even moved from his spot. As his father lay in front of him bleeding Vegeta just shoot a ki blast at him with in moments there was nothing left of King Vegeta.

"People of Vegetasei you have seen me beat my father. There for I Prince Vegeta will ascend to thrown, after we have taken down Frieza. We will be ready to attack when he comes. I myself will take on Frieza and Kakarott my guard will take on Cooler. If you have any questions look at your scooters. All information will be sent to them with in the next day. Frieza and his brother will be here in less then a week. Move out." Announced P. Vegeta.

Quickly every one left the room still in shock over Vegeta beating his father and I even more in shock over having to go to war. They knew however it was the king's choice to make and many actually agreed with it. For it was not right for a saiyan to give into demands of a tyrant.

Kakarott turned to Vegeta in the now empty room. "Vegeta are you sure we can win?"

Vegeta just gave him a death glare. "NO, but I will not surrender to him."

Looking sadly at Vegeta "You want to get her don't you?"

Knowing he could not lie to his best friend and guard he responded sadly. "Yes, I have not heard from her since that faithful day." Then slamming his fist down on the conference table. "I should never have let her goo."

Goku just turned to him. "We will get her back do not worry."

Hatefully Vegeta muttered under his breath. "We better this was all for your brat."

Though he was hurt by this Goku decided to ignore it and go and tell Chi what was to come. He knew Vegeta was hateful towards Gohan because he had caused the loss of the one person Vegeta truly cared about. Still he loved his son and he felt forever indeated to Bulma for saving his life.

Just as Goku excited the conference room. "Sir, there is an incoming massage from Frieza should a put it on screen."

Vegeta just nodded to this. With in seconds Frieza's face appeared in front of him on the small vid screen behind the conference table.

Frieza just smirked and began. "Well Well Well if it is not prince Vegeta, I have not seen you in ages. But as much as I would like to continue our reunion I really need to see the king."

This gave Vegeta a chance to smirk before responding coldly. "You are looking at the king."

Smiling wickedly at his Frieza responded in his usual tone. "Oh I see you have finally gotten ried of the dumb father of yours. Anyway I'm sure you know of my proposal."

Smirking Vegeta responded confidently. "Yes, I am aware of your little proposal. The child will not be handed over to you."

"I was not aware you cared about a small child's welfare."

"That is not why we will not hand him over, you see lord Frieza you have a knack of going back on your deals. So I have decided I would rather fight and lose or win, verses being stabbed in the back."

Clapping Frieza responded. "Very well then Vegeta I await you and your army when I arrive. Oh one last thing I thought I would tell you the state of that poor daughter of mine for her cousin's benefit. I figure it could be my last gift to the poor girl."

For a second Vegeta was sure his mask of coldness had faltered at hearing about Bulma but he just nodded for Frieza to continue.

"Tell her that her once proud cousin is nothing more then a stick waiting to die. She has gone back on her deal I plan to turn her over to the hall of concubines. Her mind has been destroyed and she has been quite insane for some time now. Well that is all Ta Ta prince oh I mean King Vegeta."

With that the screen went off and Vegeta fell to his knees. He was sure the woman would not be doing well but to hear this was too much. She was insane what had caused this? And now they where turning his woman into a concubine he would not have it. They where going to war and they where going to win. He had three days to prepare and he planned to train to the bone to be ready.

Screaming in anger he headed for the training rooms. "Kakarottttttttttttttttt"

Immediately Goku showed up in the training rooms. He know instantly something was wrong but there was little he could do other then be Vegeta's punching bag to release his anger. His only hope was that he would not kill him.