Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ universal highschool ❯ coming ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

*Day of Truth*

Vegeta trained feverously for Frieza's arrival, he would beat the blood lizard it if was the last thing he did. He knew he only had a few days but it did not matter, what the lizard had said about Bulma drove Vegeta to the point of insanity. It was hard for him to even imagine what Bulma must have been through. For he know she was strong and for her to be driven to insanity meant that she must have gone through hell.

Kakarott could barely stand after his sparing sessions with Vegeta but he could not be mad at Vegeta. He was there when Frieza had said those things and he know how much it had effect Vegeta. Though he found it funny that Frieza did not make it a point to tell them to Vegeta directly rather as a message to Chi-Chi, had the lizard forgotten that his daughter loved Vegeta. Well there was no way to know. Goku had also decided not to relay the message to Chi-Chi until the report had been confirmed for it would upset her greatly and she might do something rash. When right now she need to protect Gohan no matter what because Bulma had given her life for his so he was top priority.

As Vegeta and Kakarott trained Bulma just became more insane. She had lost all concept of time. The only thing she was waiting for was the day the food would come. Then she would eat and kill herself. In her mind she had it all planned out. It was only a matter of time and her pain would be gone both the physical and mental.

A tear came to her eye as she remembered when she had found the mirror that she broke to get the glass. It had been the first time she had seen herself in over 2 yrs. Granted she knew she looked bad but when she saw her self in the mirror she could not stand the sight of being a live.

*Flash Back*

"A at last I have found the mirror to end my pain. Though it is a bit dirty oh well it will kill either way." Rubbing the dirt of with her hand she got the first look at herself. "AHHHHHHH"

Touching her face lightly Bulma mumbled. "What have I become, there is nothing there." In a way she was right her skin was paper thin and bruises where all over. Her eyes had no color at all. Her hair was a mess and went all the way down her back. Also bits of dust and dirt where all over her hair and skin.

Thinking about it for a second it did make sense. They never let her bath or change or eat. The brothers wanted her to give in which she never did so they had stopped given her every thing but them selves. Looking closely she also saw the blood on her clothing and in her hair from the biting, the beatings, and the rape.

Not wanting to look anymore she lifted the mirror as high up as she could and smashed it given her small glasses pieces. Taking one she shoved it in to her skin on her arm to hide it. For people still came in to check if she would kill herself, that was way the mirror had been hard to find. But, they had forgotten a small one under the bed.

*End*

Bulma flinched slightly at the memory the skin had healed where the glass was. It could be felt but not noticed. Now she just had to wait for the food then there would be nothing.

Looking to the door in anticipation it opened her food was there. Quickly she grabbed it from the slave that brought it in. They left the second she had it, no one wanted to stay near the insane princess and she knew it. Actually it was rather sad no one cared enough to help her not even Vegeta. Oh well, pain would be over soon.

(Remember this is insane Bulma she has forgotten that Vegeta will not come if she does not tell him to. And she does not know of Cooler's and Frieza's plan well she does but sh she has sort of forgotten.)

Just as she finished the last of the food the door opened again. In stepped Frieza "Well my girl I think we should get you ready for the hall of concubines No."

Bulma just stared at her father with an expression between void and contempt but said nothing.

Picking her up violently by the arm Frieza led her out of the room and down the hall. When he got to one door he opened it and yelled "ok get this piece of shit cleaned up."

With in seconds Bulma was dragged by someone else into a bathroom and stripped and washed clean of everything. Her hair was then brushed and put in a long braid down her back. Then she was given a loose light blue dress. In the back of her mind Bulma knew why she was here. But, all thoughts got harder to think and nothing made sense. The ship she once knew so well was like a mystery to her. Anything that was not of importance to her was forgotten including why she was here.

The only thought that stuck out in her mind was death and when she would kill herself. She smiled a little thinking of the glass in her arm it was still there never found. Soon it would lead her to freedom; as soon as she was a lone gain all would be done. In heaven or hell where ever she went after this she hoped to regain her mind. It was lost for know minus the importance like death.

Bulma was again sturred from her thoughts by Frieza coming into the room. Taking her by the arm again "well brat I will give you one last present. Since I know you have forgotten about me attacking the saiyans thanks to your insanity. I will gain inform you and also tell you that you shell watch me kill your cousin and her mate and that ever so bother some prince then you will go to the hall of concubins. We will be landing on the planet in a few minutes."

All Bulma could do was star at Frieza it was true she had forgotten. In the back of her mind she was regretting not killing herself. For she would not feel the loss of their death if she was dead, that was wrong but she could take no pain. Now she had to watch the only people she loved die and she could not help. They where the only clear thing in her mind.

With in seconds Bulma found herself on a shuttle down to the planet Vegeta which looked like Mars only more beautifully red just a hint of blood red. That only reminded her, of her own, soon to be death.

Once it landed she was dragged out on to the landing platform where she saw Chi-Chi, Kakarott, and Vegeta. For a few seconds she stared but then turned away, she could not meet their gaze. They where not meant to see her pain and she refused to see their contempt that she was sure that had for her.

Upon seeing her exit the space craft with Frieza and Cooler, Vegeta's heart stung with pain she looked horrible. He tried to meet her gaze to tell her that it would be ok but she turned away. This hurt him only more did she not love him did she hate that he had not come. Vegeta could not take his eyes off of her he wanted to hold her and tell her he cared that it would all be ok. It did not matter how bad she looked he loved her. Dame Frieza and Cooler.

Vegeta's staring did not go on noticed by Frieza who gave a small chuckle and spoke. "I almost more got that the monkey liked my little girl."

A low growl was heard from Vegeta as he turned a cold gaze to Frieza. Who only laughed and said "Oh so cute, but I came her to fight and get the brat."

Coldly Goku said well having Chi right behind him. "You shell not have my child."

Frieza smirked and then shoot a ki blast at Goku knocking him out. "Well one down, 2 to go. Cooler take care of your own brat."

Cooler nodded and started heading for Chi but before he reached her Bulma stepped in the way. No one had bothered to watch her up until this point.

In a low voice Bulma said. "You will not touch her."

Cooler laughed at this "what are you going to do about it?"

Before Bulma had a chance to respond Frieza was on her. Dragging her off to the side painfully, coldly he said. "You will not inter fear or I will do this until you die of blood loss." He then ripped a little of her shirt and sunk his teeth in the her breast and drank for a second before dragging them down a little and casing more blood to shed. Then he lifted his head up cleaned the blood of his lips and left the rest to soak into the dress.

Tears sprang to Bulma's eyes from the pain and humiliation of it all. Over the year she had gotten use to it but she hated him still. For know he was trying to take from her, her death the last thing she had aside from her pride. It had to end now before he took those two as well. With out a thought she ran into the spaceship.

At the same time something in Vegeta snapped screaming out in pain. He powered he turned SS with a flash of bright light the blinded everyone save Bulma and Goku.

In a hate filled voice Vegeta turned his attention to Frieza "YOU WILL PAY."