Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Attack of the Whores ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Eleven: Attack of the Whores

 

Gohan got yet another surprise that day. Videl could fly almost as fast as him, if not as fast. He was grinning madly at her the whole way inland, and soon she couldn't help but be affected by it. She felt scared about what her father might say, but as long as Gohan was with her, she knew she could handle it.

They made it to Satan City in less than fifteen minutes, and Gohan followed Videl to her mansion. He had to admit it was pretty impressive, except that Hercule was stamped all over it.

Videl touched down inside the gates, and walked up the black paved drive. Gohan surveyed the area closely. A circular drive, complete with water fountain in the middle and freshly cut green grass. Videl walked right in, not even acknowledging the butler that said, "Good morning, Miss Videl." The old grizzly-looking man gave Gohan the stare down, making him feel even more nervous. It was like there was some sort of mob organization with keeping Videl free and single.

Videl stopped a pretty maid with blonde hair and blue eyes on her search for her father, and asked her where Hercule was. The maid fought a giggle at the name of her employer, and pointed up the curving staircase. Videl thanked her, and motioned for Gohan to follow her. He was in awe at how expensive everything looked, but she was so used to it, that she didn't even notice him gawking.

She knocked on a door, hearing the all too familiar feminine giggles inside. Gohan got a disgusted look on his face, and Videl looked down in shame. People always wondered why she never brought home any of her friends.

"Dad, it's me."

She listened to her dad say something to probably three or four different women, and the door opened, omitting three raunchy women, one red head, one blonde, and one black. She gave them a dirty glare, and Gohan took about three steps back from the overwhelming perfume radiating from the women. They giggled when they saw him, and the redhead latched onto his arm, whispering, "Why don't you ditch your little boyfriend and come with me, sweetie? You know you wanna. I bet she can't give it to you as good as I can...."

The black-haired woman was next, and she went behind him, wrapping her arms around his neck and arching her slender form into his back. Gohan's eyes widened as the third and final blonde woman came over, latching onto his side and letting her tongue play with his ear.

He quite simply didn't know what to do. He couldn't very well throw them off him without hurting them, but his problem was solved when Videl gripped the black woman's hair, ripping a whole hunk out of her head as she yanked as hard as she could, throwing her down the hall. Gohan heard a body thumping down the stairs screaming bloody murder, and in a flash the rest of the women were gone, the red-head smashing into a wall and breaking the picture that had once been there, and leaving a huge dent in the plaster. The last one went flying down with the black-haired woman, and he yet again heard the familiar sound of a screaming woman rolling down the three story stairs.

Gohan looked at Videl, who was calmly making her way over to the half-conscious redhead. She picked her up by her neck, and pinned her against the wall, hoping that she was suffocating her. "Listen you dirty little whore. I am a thousand times the woman you will ever be, so don't even try to compete. You can go ahead and screw any man you want, but if I ever see you within a mile of my boyfriend ever again, I will kill you." She dropped her, finishing off her speech with, "And no one will stop me."

Videl walked over to Gohan, who had a scared and horrified look on his face, as if he had just went through hell. She placed her hand on his lipstick-covered cheek, and he looked down at her blankly for a second, and then he snapped out of it, blinking hard several times.

"Are you ok, Gohan?" she asked quietly, searching him over for any harm. She pinched her nose, forcing herself not to gag. He smelled just like those women. He had red and pink lipstick all over his face, especially close to his mouth. He started coughing, waving his hands around to get the perfume off him. "Ah! Get it off me!!" he yelled, as if it was a monster.

Videl gave a half-hearted laugh, forgetting about her dad at the moment. She took hold of his hand, leading him quickly to her room which was clear down the hallway, away from everything so she couldn't hear certain "things" at certain "times" of the day.

Gohan seriously hated himself right then. Not his personality, but his body, because it stank so damn bad!!! "Uh, Videl, get it off me! I'm going to-!"

She pushed him into her large bathroom, and commanded, "Strip."

His eyes went so wide she wondered if it hurt. She laughed, walking out of the room and closing the door. "Take off your clothes so I can wash them and get in the shower. Throw your stuff out here as soon as you're done getting naked because I don't want my bathroom to smell like raunchy women and my dad."

The gi and spandex flew out the door so fast that she wondered if it had exceeded the speed of sound. She grinned when she heard the shower turn on less than a second later, and she left her room, closing the door so no one would walk in.