Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Hardcore Booby Action! ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Twelve: Hardcore Booby Action!

 

Gohan sighed, letting the hot and steamy water wash off all the nasty perfume. He didn't think he had smelled anything so disgusting in his life, and that was saying something. He looked around Videl's spacious shower stall, picking up various bottles and trying to figure out what she smelled like. He was hooked on it, that's all he knew.

He picked up an orange colored bottle, and looked at the label as he opened it. Pear Mango Passion. He lifted it to his nose, and sighed. She smells like this today. I wonder what else she has in here....

He gathered another one in his hand, this time it was a purple bottle. Jasmine. He felt a smile touch his lips. Now he didn't want to leave the shower.

He picked up another one. Honeysuckle. He breathed it in as he grabbed for the last one. A pink bottle, femininity stamped all over it. Sun Kissed Raspberries. He wondered if-

Knock, knock. He was unwillingly taken out of his dream world, and he asked, "Yes?"

He heard the door opened, and he watched through the blurry glass as Videl's head popped in. "Hey, Gohan. Are you hungry?"

He grabbed the soap, happy it was just normal and didn't have some intoxicating female scent all over it. "Uh, sure."

She got a big grin on her face when she saw Gohan's blurry form in the shower. Too bad that the glass wasn't clear, she thought, closing the door with a giggle.

Gohan let out a sigh of relief, wondering what he would have done if she would have stayed much longer. He hurried and washed himself off, turning off the water and stepping outside of the shower stall. He searched for a towel, finding one mysteriously sitting on the rim of the expensive sink. He sighed again, and just dried himself off.

Videl walked back into the room just as Gohan strode out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. She stopped dead in her tracks, turning a ghastly shade of red, more than likely.

Gohan grinned when he saw the food in her hand, and didn't even notice that he was half-naked in front of her. He took the tray out of her hands and thanked her, plopping down on her king sized bed and chowing down.

"Uh, um, I think, err, that I'm going to uh, leave and get your uh, clothes," she stuttered, walking stiff-backed out of her room.

Gohan gave her a weird look, wondering what was wrong with her as he stuffed more food down his throat. It was really good, that's all he knew.

He was already done by the time Videl came back, trying to control her red face as she placed his folded clothes next to him.

"Hey, Gohan, I hope you don't mind if I get a shower too. I don't smell as bad as you did, but I can still smell it all over me," she said, walking gracefully into the bathroom and smoothly closing the door. Gohan gulped. There is a girl...no, a gorgeous woman taking a shower about ten feet away from me!

He got a big naughty smile on his face, but he sat still, no matter how tempted he was to go and get a peek.

Almost twenty minutes later he heard a blow dryer turn on, and about five minutes later, Videl stepped out, trying not to grin her face off when Gohan saw her.

First thing that came to her mind when she had gone into that shower had been: Pay back. She was now wrapped up in her own white towel, and even though it was a little indecent, it was completely worth it with the look on his face.

Cleavage, cleavage, cleavage!! His mind screamed, and he looked away when he realized he had been staring right at her chest. Well, he couldn't help it. With those shirts she wore, you couldn't really tell she had much of anything. He swallowed hard. He really had to ask her now why she always wore those baggy shirts.

Videl grinned. She knew exactly what he was thinking. She walked over to her dresser, opening and closing three drawers to get the clothes she needed. "I bet you're wondering why I wear those baggy clothes."

He blinked a few times, and then nodded slowly, in a hypnotic state as he watched the movements of her body.

"There are a few reasons, actually. First of all, my father wanted a son." She frowned, and then walked into the bathroom, leaving the door open a crack so she could talk to him and get dressed at the same time. He heard her wet towel fall with a plop to the ground, and his hands gripped the bed sheets. He was feeling very nervous here.

"Another reason is because once I started getting older, the um," she cleared her throat, and Gohan couldn't help but smile, "guys started flocking to me like crazy. Someone even tried to rape me once, even though I doubt he can feel any part of his body anymore."

Although he was pissed that anyone would try to hurt Videl, he knew she could take care of herself. "So you started dressing like a boy to try and replace the son that your father never had, and to keep guys from chasing after you? Did you do that because all you wanted to do was fight, not be one of those girls that go out on a date every night?"

She stepped out of the bathroom, and dropped herself on the bed next to him, causing both to bounce. "Yep. Now, are you ready to speak with my dad?"

Even though he was nervous as hell, and had just calmed himself down enough to speak rationally, he nodded with some enthusiasm. He wanted to know a lot of things. The list was so long he wondered if he would even be able to remember it all.

Videl ran her fingers through her hair a moment, and she stood, still combing her hair. Gohan stood up with her, and he caught the scent of what she smelled like. He grinned. I was hoping she would use that stuff, he thought, breathing in the sun-kissed raspberry scent of her hair. He pulled away just before she turned around, and caught him smelling her hair. He gave her one of his foolish grins, and she led him out of her room, and straight to Hercule's study.