Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Bulma and Me are Going Shopping! ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter Seventeen: Bulma and Me are Going Shopping!    

Both Bulma and Chichi were missing at the table as everyone else ate, except Shin, who had no need to, or wasn't hungry. Gohan was worried about several different things, and one of them he expressed to Shin.

"Shouldn't we be looking like mad for Babidi? I mean, this guy has a lot of power, and is planning on taking over the universe with this other Majin Buu guy."

Shin shrugged, showing the same uncaring that everyone else seemed to have. "We should, but there is no rush. You see, Babidi needs a lot of energy, we are talking astronomical energy here, Gohan. When he took yours, it probably didn't even fill it half way."

"No way!" he said, shocked. "That's...that's impossible!"

Shin shrugged. "You didn't seem too worried about it earlier. You and everyone else looked relatively bored, as if this was just afternoon sport."

Gohan looked away from the Supreme Kai, who was leaning against the wall. The younger man frowned, remembering another one of his worries. Where was Videl?

He turned back to the Supreme Kai, and asked, "So we don't really don't have to worry about Majin Buu being revived unless they get more of our energy, right?"

"Precisely," Shin said, smirking. Gohan gave a sigh of relief, and meanwhile, everyone else was eating like there was no tomorrow. He jumped when he heard a singsong voice call him, and he left the table, walking up the stairs that led to the bedrooms.

Chichi grabbed him, laughing like a lunatic as she dragged him into the bathroom, shushing him with her finger when he started to freak out and think that he was being attacked from an evil monster from hell.

"Gohan, shh. Guess what?" Chichi said, looking rather excited as she tried not to bounce off the walls. She was going to get them two married, if it was the last thing she did.

Gohan rubbed his head, wondering when he had hit it and gotten a bump. "Huh? What mom?"

"You and Videl are going out tonight!"

Gohan perked up. "Really? Where?"

Oh, this is almost too good to be true, Chichi thought, an evil glint in her eyes. Gohan is almost as excited as I am!

"To the fanciest restaurant in town! Isn't this wonderful?!" Chichi exclaimed, her hands clasped and stars in her eyes. "You two are going to have so much fun, and just wait until you see Videl! She so gorgeous, Gohan! I thought she was just average, dear, but I was wrong! That girl has a-"

"Mom."

Chichi blushed, and then laughed. "Sorry, honey, but I'm just so happy for you." She paused, dragging him out of the room. "Now, we have to go get you a suit. Do you still have that one at home?"

Gohan scratched his head, grinning sheepishly. "Mom, I think I outgrew that thing years ago."

Chichi looked thoughtful. "Hmm, then I guess that Bulma is going to have to bring you out and get one! You have to look perfect for Videl, because there is going to be a lot of competition!!!"

He was blushing earnestly now. "Ah, come on, mom, Bulma will stick me in something that will be so-"

"So what, Gohan?" Bulma asked, leaning against the doorway with her arms crossed. She suddenly grabbed him, dragging him down the stairs by his arm and past the men at the table. "Bye everyone, me and Gohan are going shopping!!" she said quickly, Vegeta barely even understanding her through the ecstatic note in her voice. He rolled his eyes, and continued to eat.