Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Attack of the Gay Guys ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter Eighteen: Attack of the Gay Guys    

Bulma pulled Gohan by the arm down the countless aisles. She would stop when she thought she saw something she liked, pull it out, and then snort in disgust, leaving it on the floor as she continued her quest.

"We need something simple on you, all black, no tie, and a white shirt. Yes, that will be perfect. And no stupid frilly things, don't worry. I know how much Saiya-jins hate those things, especially your dad. Vegeta just rips them off, so yeah." She stopped in her tracks, and yelled, "Servant person!!!"

About eight people came to her glorious aid, and she gave them her most beautiful smile. "Why, hello," she said, flashing her pearly whites. "Do you happen to have any black on whites around?"

All right men, except for five, were trying not to drool, and all ran in one direction at once, falling over and tripping each other. Gohan crossed his arms, giving Bulma an amused look. "I hope you don't do that when Vegeta is around."

"Of course not, Gohan. I love Vegeta, plus he would kill any man that would come within three feet of me." She giggled. "I wonder if you count? I don't think so. Well, maybe, because you are the son of his arch-rival, and-never mind," she said, pushing him over to the area all the men had flocked to.

Gohan was tossed about twenty suits all at once, and Bulma demanded that they go slow when she saw the overwhelmed look on poor Gohan's face. A feminine looking guy strutted up to Gohan, picking and pulling at his gi. "Oh dear, this just will not do!" he cried, snapping his fingers. All at once, the men descended, pulling off all his clothes except his boxers. His face was so red that he felt like all the blood was rushing to his head, and he wondered if he was going to fall over from a dizzy spell. And what was worse, he was half-naked in front of his father's best friend, who happened to be a gorgeous woman mated with a Saiya-jin Prince that would murder any man that came within three feet of her, let alone a half-naked one! He could hear her laughter, and he wondered what she could possibly be laughing at. He looked around, seeing half of the men staring at him. He got a horrified look on his face, and tried to cover himself, but to no avail. The men gave lilting laughs, and started pulling clothes back onto him, one exclaiming, "Oh, I have never seen such wonderful body definition! Do you work out?"

Another one said, "Look at all these rippling muscles! Oh, what I wouldn't do to get my hands on you, sweetie."

Gohan stood stock still as even another one cried, "Oh, and look at his butt! I just want to pinch that cuteness!"

Gohan quite simply, wanted to run, crawl into a corner, and die. He started prying fingers off of him, feeling them groping at places that he would rather not like them to be. "Uh, Bulma!? Help!!!!!"

Bulma saw what kind of situation Gohan was in, and temporarily felt bad. She heard one man say, "Can I have your phone number? I have never seen something as sexy as you! I must have you!!" She knew right then and there that that was the last straw.

"Ok!! Everyone stop!!" She pushed her way through the throng of horny men, making her way to Gohan, who looked like he was going to faint. "Ok, I think this one will do, don't you think, Gohan?"

He nodded frantically, and Bulma threw some money into the guys faces, running out with a still undressed Gohan, and an arm full of clothes.

Gohan jumped into Bulma's still nice red viper, and she skidded off, the tires squealing. He couldn't help but find it amusing that he was sitting in her car wearing only his black boxers, and he took a deep breath, pulling on his tight black spandex suit with some difficulty. Bulma smiled, shaking her head. "I'm sorry, Gohan. I didn't expect that in a million years, let alone for them to practically rape you." She bit her lip to stop herself from laughing. "Hey, now you know at least that men are attracted to you if you ever decided to swing that way."

"Bulma!!!!! That's-!!"

"Sorry, Gohan, I was just joking. I know you have a boy-I mean, girlfriend, so I guess that...you know."

Gohan sighed, letting his head fall back against the cushion. He wanted Videl right then, so she could make him feel better. He felt so disgusting that he wanted to throw up, and he seriously thought about doing that when he got back.

Bulma got a genuinely worried look on her face when she saw how pale Gohan was, and the sweat breaking out on his smooth forehead. She wondered if he was getting sick, or if he felt like he needed a serious shower when he got back. She patted his hand, giving him silent encouragement as his dark brow furrowed. She hurried home, and he ran into the house, straight up the stairs and into Vegeta's old room, where he bent over the toilet and heaved up his stomach.

Goku jumped up from his seat at the table, immediately demanding what was wrong with his son. Bulma gave him a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of her neck. "Uh, well, we kinda had this run in with a bunch of guys, and they uh-"

"So? It's not like Gohan couldn't handle them," Vegeta said, giving her an impatient look.

Bulma shook her head. "No, I mean, these guys nearly attacked him."

Goku frowned. "I don't get it."

"Those guys attacked him because they liked him!!" she almost screamed, trying to make them understand.

They stared at her, blank looks on their faces. "Well, I'm happy I didn't go," Vegeta said, smirking as he heard Gohan still heaving up his stomach upstairs. Goku had a pale look on his face almost equal to what Gohan's had been, but it would take a lot to look like that poor boy.

Bulma sighed, trudging up the stairs. She felt horrible, and now Gohan was being sick into a toilet because of what had happened. She heard the water in the sink turn on as he began to brush his teeth with a random toothbrush, and she was about to walk into the room and try to make him feel better when she saw a flash of white. Taking it to be Videl, an evil smile appeared on her face. The door slammed shut after the young woman, and she pressed her ear up against the door. Seconds later Chichi appeared, getting the same idea.