Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Torture...Uh.... ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter Twenty: Torture...Uh....  

"Uh, heh...heh...."

Gohan and Videl stood there, holding hands. Both of their faces turned beet red, especially Gohan's. "Mom, Bulma, what the hell are you doing here?!"

"Hey, listen young man, you might be all grown up, but that still doesn't mean you can swear right in front of your mother!!!!" Chichi screamed, standing up and placing her hands on her hips.

Gohan's face hardened. "Oh yeah, but you can sit there and spy on me and Videl, and it's alright."

"Yeah, Chichi, I can't believe you did that!!" Bulma said, whacking her friend upside the head, trying to cover herself.

"Huh?! What?! DIE!!!!!!!"

Chichi jumped on Bulma, both of them falling onto the floor. Both Gohan and Videl stepped over the two struggling and screeching women, creeping down the stairs and thankfully escaping their ultimate wrath.

Only Goku, Vegeta, and the Supreme Kai were around, thank Kami. Gohan pulled out Videl's chair, and she sat down, thanking him nicely. He sat next to her, Goku and even Vegeta giving him approving looks. Gohan sighed, slumping in his cushioned chair. "Dad, you have to talk to mom."

Goku cocked a black eyebrow at him. "Huh? Why? What did she do this time?" he asked, as if he was used to it, which he was.

Gohan frowned. "Both Bulma and mom were spying on me and Videl. They are having a cat fight right now."

Goku jumped up. "COOL!!!!! I gotta go see this!!!!!!!"

He was gone in a second, and soon Vegeta was, and Gohan, Videl, and the Supreme Kai were left alone in the bright modern kitchen. Gohan sighed, slumping lower into his chair. "What time is it, Videl?"

She looked around, finding a clock on the wall. "Four thirty. We are going to have to start getting ready to go out to eat at that restaurant soon."

Gohan moaned, covering his face with his hand. "Man, what my mother forces me to do."

"Hey, don't you want to go with me?" Videl pouted, and surprisingly, it worked on her.

Gohan shot up in his chair, giving a nervous laugh. "Of course I do, Videl! I just think my mom should uh, give us more notice!!"

Videl rolled her eyes. She was really nervous about tonight, whether or not she wanted to admit it. She had never once gone out on a date, and she was afraid everything was going to go wrong, or something horrible would happen, or Gohan would hate her afterwards, or he wouldn't want to go, or-

"I'm gonna kinda take a nap at the kitchen table, if you don't mind. If I start to drool, or snore, just kick me, ok?" Gohan said, bending over and laying his head on his arms.

Videl gave a small laugh. "Yeah, but maybe you should ask Shin, since Bulma is more than likely about to descend upon my ass, and kill me with a dress."

Gohan didn't hear her for he was already out, his face relaxed and peaceful. She looked up, seeing Shin with his eyes closed, apparently in another world. She stroked her fingers through Gohan's thick black hair, and soon she got what she had wanted to hear: his purr. She wished she could fall asleep to that sound, she would treasure it forever....

"Videl? Dear, are you down there?"

She looked up, reluctant to leave Gohan when she was just getting that sleepy feeling she got into when she heard him purr. She lifted her head, dragging herself out of her chair and up the stairs, seeing Bulma with a bruise on her cheek and a cut on her forehead. She grinned, happy that the women had beaten each other up bad enough to inflict damage to one another. They deserved it for spying on her and Gohan.

"Come on, Videl. You still have to get into the shower, and then you have to pick out a dress, and then we are going to do you hair, and get makeup on you, and then...."

Videl groaned inwardly. First of all, she would take the shower all too willingly. Secondly, she would wear the dress, and she wasn't getting her into anything too flashy or revealing. Next, she wasn't touching her hair. And finally, she was not putting makeup on her face. The only people aloud to touch her face were herself, and Gohan, who had very special privileges. She sighed, letting Bulma push her into her room to torture her.