Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ You and Me Baby Ain't Nothin' but Monkey's ( Chapter 28 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Twenty Eight: You and Me Baby Ain't Nothin' but Monkey's
 
 
Vegeta watched Gohan be pushed reluctantly into the modern kitchen by Kakarott, who had his annoyingly familiar grin on. Gohan looked slightly nervous with the look on his face and how stiff his shoulders were, giving him reason to think that it had something to do with himself. He smirked, laying back in his chair and lacing his fingers together over his flat stomach.
 
"Hey, Vegeta! Gohan wants to talk to you about something. He uh, I guess wants to talk to you alone," he said with hurt in his voice, showing his son to the chair at the table. Almost immediately he laid his head down in his arms, heaving a heavy sigh.
 
Vegeta cocked his eyebrow, but didn't say anything as the younger full Saiya-jin left the room.
 
"Vegeta, I have some questions," Gohan mumbled from his arms, not lifting his head.
 
"Well? What do you want to ask me?" he said harshly, but it didn't faze the boy. Maybe he was losing his touch. Nah.
 
"I want to know what the hell is wrong with me," Gohan demanded, sitting up straight. Vegeta watched as the normally proud handsome boy kept his eyes down, embarrassed that he couldn't see. He had noticed earlier how his eyes didn't have the usual spark to them, just a dull, dead, lifeless black. He felt sad for the boy, but he wouldn't admit it.
 
"You're feeling remorse from the loss of a possible future mate. You are actually at the beginning of the normal Saiya-jin mating stage, and since you are a hormonal teenager, your mating instincts are coming to the surface." He paused, watching expressions flash across the boy's visage. "Do you understand this much?" he asked, not quite as mean as before.
 
Gohan nodded, still looking down.
 
"Alright then. When your instincts start kicking, especially when there is an available female in the vicinity, your feelings and emotions become much more intense than that of a human's." He stopped, studying his fingernails. "Your body is reacting to the loss of a potential mate, and will do nothing short of death until you find her."
 
"So, I'm going half insane because I'm horny as hell, and I don't have my so called "potential mate" around. And this means I'm probably going to go psycho on everyone until I get her back."
 
"Or you find a new female," Vegeta added.
 
Gohan snorted. Yeah right, I'd rather die. "So what do I do? And why didn't I ever see you going through this with Bulma?"
 
Vegeta fought the urge to growl, but just ignored it. "Let me explain something. I wasn't at what is called the "correct" mating period. I didn't experience what you are going through. I was much older, and more in control of my body and myself. No matter what you think, you are not in control of your body." He paused again for dramatic effect. "You are pretty much going to want to kill everything until you lay her, you know that, right?"
 
Gohan said nothing for a while. "What do I do then?" he asked, slumping back into his chair.
 
"You had the right idea, I suppose. Bulma is working on it; in fact, I think she is shutting down all of Capsule Corporation for this. You should-"
 
"She's shutting down all of Capsule Corporation just for me?!" he shouted, gripping the edge of the white table.
 
"No, not really. It's partly because of you, but not all of it. She's building it because we need to find that stupid Buu guy and kill him, and we need to train more, apparently. She's doing it for all of us."
 
Gohan looked up, trying to take this situation calmly. "Who's all going?"
 
"Me, you, Kakarott, maybe Trunks and Goten, possibly the Onna. It doesn't matter right now, either. It will take a while to get there, and the Supreme Kai can find them easily. And not to mention how long it will take to build this thing. That is why Bulma is shutting down all of Capsule Corporation. She needs all the people and scientists to help her. She can't very well do this all by herself. We are to use this time of building the ship to train, and on the way to find them. We need to train as much as possible."
 
Gohan nodded. "What can I do besides train? I mean, if you haven't noticed, I'm blind."
 
Vegeta frowned. "I once knew a blind Saiya-jin when I was really young. He was one of my father's personal bodyguards, and companion. He was one of the most powerful Saiya-jins at that time." He sat forward in his chair. "One thing you must learn, Gohan, is to make your weaknesses your strengths."
 
The teenager nodded, standing up. Well, at least I understand this a little better now. If I have any more questions, I'll just come back and ask him. "Thanks, Vegeta," he said, getting up and somehow making his way to the door, where his dad was waiting for him.
 
What the hell? Until I lay her? He might as well had said "mount" her, and make me sound like a real monkey. But I don't get something. Am I really horny as hell? I don't feel like it, at least not right now. Vegeta was making me sound like a damn animal.
 
He sighed, resting his head against the wall of the GR. This was the only place he could go that no one would bother him. I think that I need some food. I haven't eaten for two days.
 
He was right. He had locked himself into the gravity room for a day and a half, trying to train his mind in soothing meditation. He hoped it would help him be able to see mentally, not just physically. His other senses were almost driving him crazy with the way that they were picking up on things he normally wouldn't have noticed. He had to admit though; he had an advantage over everyone in some ways. It was kinda cool.
 
He decided after he stood that he wasn't in the mood to eat anything. He made his way with obvious confidence to the computer console, his fingers running over the buttons to find the correct one. He smiled when he found it, and pressed it, turning on the gravity control. He increased it to about three hundred times normal Earth gravity before he started to feel a very insistent tug. His grin grew, and he cranked it up to four hundred, definitely feeling it now. It didn't hurt too much, and it put a strain on his muscles that was very evident. He hadn't ever trained in the GR much, only for about an hour, and that was to play with Trunks. That had been pretty much for fun, for the kid was in constant need of something to do.
 
He missed doing that. He sighed, walking into the middle of the room and getting into a fighter's stance.
 
About an hour later he put it up to four hundred and fifty, needing to feel his muscles burn more. It felt so good and invigorating that he just didn't want to stop. All he cared about was training right now, and getting strong enough to save Videl.
 
"He's going to kill himself!"
 
Vegeta frowned. "No he isn't, you moron. He's just training under a very high level of gravity for someone who has been lax the past seven years." He didn't admit that it had taken him a long time to get to a gravity level such as that.
 
"Do you think he's ok? I mean, he's been going at it for eleven hours!"
 
Vegeta snorted. If he had the chance, he would train all day long, seventeen hours a day, and only stop to eat, and maybe sleep for an hour or two. Unfortunately, his mate was rather demanding, and had, let's say, very persuasive ways.
 
Goku got a sad look on his face, crossing his arms. "I think we should stop him so he can eat something."
 
Vegeta gave him an odd look. "Whatever. Just stop bothering me. I thought it was something much more important than this when you came and got me. If you wanted to stop him, you should have gotten your evil mate."
 
Goku's face scrunched up. "Ah, come on, Vegeta, she isn't evil! She's just very...uh, aggressive sometimes."
 
Vegeta snorted again. "Whatever. Just leave me alone. If he dies, then that is the time you come and get me."
 
Goku looked back through the small glass window that showed into the GR, seeing his son kicking and punching at an invisible enemy. He's probably imagining it's Babidi's head with the way he's going at it, Goku thought, sighing as he followed after Vegeta.