Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ I'm Leaving on a Big Giant Ship...Thingie.... ( Chapter 30 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Thirty: I'm Leaving on a Big Giant Ship...Thingie....
 
 
It was done. Done. After three weeks, it was finished. After all the pain, misery, and money, it was complete. Gohan wanted to jump for joy...but he didn't. He felt Bulma place something in his outstretched hands, and he immediately recognized it. He could almost see the blue spandex, the white and gold armor. He smiled at her, and he heard her laugh as she handed one to Vegeta, Goku, Goten, and Trunks. "I am so happy that Vegeta is letting me come, now I get to wear one of these wicked little tight things! I can't wait to put this thing on and-"
 
"You know very well, Onna, that I said you are not coming. I do not want to have to watch you all the time to make sure you don't hurt your "perfect" ass, and complain about a broken nail. Now go away, go...clean or something," Vegeta said, waving his hand negligently in the air and trying to hide a smirk in her direction. He was just waiting for her to-
 
"What?!?! Vegeta, I'm going to kill you!! You said last night when we were in bed and-!"
 
"AHHH!!! NOT AGAIN!!" Gohan cried, wishing he could run away, but only having the option of slapping his hands over his ears.
 
Goku started laughing his head off even though his face was red, and Goten and Trunks had no idea what they were talking about. They just shrugged, walking away with their new Saiya-jin armor. They couldn't wait to put it on and see what it was like. Bulma rolled her eyes, as if daring Vegeta to tell her no. He growled, crossing his arms over his chest and trying to look superior. Of course it worked.
 
"Thanks, Bulma! Hey, I wanna go try this on!!" Goku said enthusiastically, turning around and getting ready to walk back into the house. He stopped abruptly, turning back around. "Hey, did I say thank you, Bulma?"
 
Bulma sighed. "Yes, Goku, you did. Now be a good little boy and go put it on."
 
Goku nodded, grinning as he hurried away to the house, which was just a few yards away. They were currently in the elegant backyard, next to the old GR. It was already starting to get hot out, and it was early morning, the sun just having risen an hour ago. Gohan was fidgeting like crazy, switching from one foot to the next. He wanted to leave now, wanted to save Videl and get the chance to train on the way. From what the Supreme Kai had said, it was going to take like a month to get there in the first place. And that was only because of how fast the ship was. If had been any other one, it would have taken two, even three or more months. They weren't exactly positive on how long it would take there, and that was only saying that they didn't have anything bad go wrong along the way.
 
He sighed loudly, drawing Bulma's attention as everyone left except them. She walked over, giving him a small hug. "Come on, Gohan, let's go back into the house so you can get changed. I wanna see how good you look," she teased, making him turn a bright red and try to hide his embarrassment under a goofy smile. She gave a small laugh, tugging him into the house.
 
Once they were in, she shoved him into the first available bathroom, giggling as he stepped out about two minutes later, only in the blue spandex. He dumped the protective gold and white armor into her hands, motioning to his back with his hands. She smirked, pulling it on him easily, much to her surprise. He was much taller than her now, and she had to stand on her tiptoes.
 
Gohan thanked her once she was done, adjusting it to make it more comfortable. She laughed, unable to help herself as she pinched his cheek. "Ah, look how cute you are! If I wouldn't be killed, I would almost dump Vegeta for you."
 
Gohan got a surprised look on his face. "Are you serious?"
 
She laughed, shaking her head as she dragged him into the kitchen where everyone but Vegeta was, thank Dende. "No, I'm just kidding, Gohan. I'm too old for you, and plus I love Vegeta. I wouldn't have the heart to do that anyhow."
 
He grinned at her as she pushed him into a chair, Queen Bulma once again. "Listen everyone," she announced, getting everyone's attention. They all looked towards her, expecting something important.
 
"Alright, now all we have to do is wait for the Supreme Kai uh...guy, and um, wherever Vegeta is, and then we are pretty much ready. I hope everyone has gotten their things together! We might not be back for a long time!!"
 
Goku, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and now Vegeta, who had just walked in, nodded. Bulma smiled, loving it. I am soooo good, she thought, tossing her beautiful aqua hair over her graceful shoulder and walking off in a Mother Superior way, saying that she had to get "dressed" into her own little Saiya-jin suit. She had thought that it wasn't fair that everyone else got to have fun in tight little sexy clothes when she only got normal clothes. Vegeta noticed the evil glint in her eyes immediately, and wondered what he was in for. Not that he minded.
 
Goku starting moving around as if he couldn't stop, nearly giddy with excitement. "Come on, when are we going? I can't wait to be back into space. It's so pretty and all the colors and stars and black stuff, and uh...stuff."
 
Gohan fought the urge to laugh. "We'll be leaving in a few dad, we just have to wait for the Supreme Kai. He said he was going to be here in-"
 
"Well, are we ready?"
 
Everyone jerked around to see the Supreme Kai, still looking the same, his arms crossed over his chest. Once everyone acknowledged his presence, they pretty much ignored him except Gohan, whom he approached.
 
"Gohan, you know I can give your sight back, and you don't have to wait for your eyes to heal," he said, watching the boy close his black eyes.
 
Gohan shook his head. "No, it's ok. Vegeta and I had a talk, and I learned that maybe this can be a help, you know, turn your weaknesses into your strengths kinda thing. It has been working pretty well, I feel a lot stronger already."
 
Shin smiled. "Yes, I suppose you are right. All that matters is that it might help us against the fight with Majin Buu, because none of us are strong enough to fight against him and not be defeated. Even all of us together couldn't beat him. I hope you realize this, Gohan. You are possibly our only hope."
 
Uh...do I get points if I don't understand? "Yeah, I understand," he said. Not.
 
The Supreme Kai smirked. "No you don't."
 
Gohan frowned. "Oh...I take you it you can read minds."
 
Shin nodded. "Yes, as well as other various things. But don't worry, I usually don't use them against people," he paused, sighing as he tried to explain better. "No one here is strong enough, Gohan, at least right now. I can see the potential in you; it only needs to be brought forth. We need your strength for this fight. Like I said, you are possibly our only hope."
 
Oh. Ok, I think I understand now. He stood, hearing Bulma yelling at that top of her lungs to someone down the hall for staring at her. "Don't look at me, you creep!! I don't even know you!! I can sue you for looking at me like that, buddy!! I can have you fired!!!"
 
If he could have, he would have rolled his eyes. You would think that she would be used to it by now.
 
Bulma walked into the room in a huff, her face red and her fists clenched at her sides as she strode stiffly over to Vegeta, and promptly stomped on his foot. He yelped, growling at her as he held his innocently bystanding foot. "What the hell, Woman!!! How dare you touch my foot! Did I give you permission to even come three feet in front of me?!!"
 
She pursed her lips, glaring at him. "No, but who cares? Aren't you supposed to like, attack people for making uh, visual contact with myself? He was stripping me naked with his eyes!!"
 
Vegeta smirked, placing his foot back down on the ground. "Why don't I just kill you and rid myself of the misery you present me with?"
 
She sighed, looking defeated. "Alright, so I tried." She turned around, latching onto Gohan's arm and looking superior again. Everyone got a look (except Gohan) at what she was wearing, big grins on their faces. She was dressed in a more feminine form of their suits, except for the armor that was molded and curved to fit her own body shape. Vegeta let it be known right away with his glare that he didn't want anyone so much as looking at her.
 
Bulma didn't seem notice it, or she would have loved it, knowing that Vegeta was protective of her even if he wouldn't admit it. She was still latched onto a madly blushing Gohan, and she probably didn't realize that she shouldn't have been doing that, and it started to make everyone aware of his uh, mating situation nervous, like Vegeta and Goku. They couldn't very well go straight out and tell her to get away from him, or Gohan would either get pissed or embarrassed as hell, and Bulma would never talk to Vegeta again, or worse, no sex for the rest of his life. Vegeta paled. She could stay there as long as Gohan didn't try anything.
 
Bulma frowned, wondering why the men had such weird looks on their faces. She turned to Gohan, seeing him trying to calm down his blush and trying not to fidget like mad on his spot as his tail twitched behind him. She just shrugged, saying, "Ok, now that we got everyone here, we can leave! Everyone ready?"
 
Everyone nodded, and started walking out of the house to a car that was stuffed full of Bulma's junk, and toys for Trunks and Goten, who wouldn't be able to sit there and train the whole time no matter what Vegeta did. Goku was seen staying behind, saying that he would catch up as he saw Chichi appear in the doorway, a hesitant look on her pretty face. He gave her one of his silly grins, walking up to her and giving her a gentle hug, telling her not to worry and that he would be back. She glanced up at his halo, and then looked down, burying her face into his armored chest. He held her for a moment as everyone left, Vegeta grumbling about being in a car the whole time when he could just fly. He didn't understand why Kakarott could stay behind and then go. He could do the same thing, or should have been doing the same thing, because Bulma was supposed to be staying like Chichi. But no, she just had to do all these little wicked thing last night and.... He sighed, crossing his arms over his chest as Bulma drove out of the driveway. She gave him a look that said he had better behave, and he didn't sigh again.
 
Goku gave Chichi one last smile before he kissed her forehead and held her close, whispering that he loved her in a quiet voice. She watched calmly as he placed his fingers on his head...and was gone.
 
Chichi stood there, all by herself, staring at the empty space her husband had just been. She closed her watering eyes, trying to hold back unwanted tears as she walked back into the house, closing the door silently behind her.