Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Roses are Red, Apples are Sour, Open Your Legs, I'll Show You Some Power ( Chapter 43 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 43: Roses are Red, Apples are Sour, Open Your Legs, I'll Show You Some Power
 
What am I doing? Why am I even hesitating? All these months of going through hell, and here it is. My chance to stop suffering, to stop acting so damn horny all the time! So...what am I waiting for?

Videl watched him closely, trying to figure out what he was thinking as she thought about what to do. She really wanted him...but not if he didn't want her back. She needed to know that he wanted to be with her, and he wasn't helping much with not saying anything. She looked down, closing her eyes. "I understand," she whispered, getting ready to turn around. He stopped her by cupping his hand around her neck, bringing her close enough to press his lips against hers. She hesitated a scarce moment before she threaded her fingers through his thick black hair to bring him even closer, deepening their already sensual kiss. He started to devour her mouth, drawing on her tongue and playing with it, making her feel dizzy with a building warmth that only he seemed to give her.

Gohan suddenly ripped his mouth away, breathing hard. "No...stop."

She shook her head, bringing his mouth down to hers and arching her soft and pliant body into his hard one. He moaned into her mouth and instantly pulled her closer, all resistance gone in a flash of curvy skin. She molded so perfectly against him, and it felt so good...he just didn't want to resist anymore.

Videl's hands left from around his neck to his muscular chest, at which she found the small buttons on the front of his dark shirt and started to undo them. His own hands immediately stilled hers, and he pulled them away. "Videl...I don't know about this...." he said, still trying to convince himself just to let go whatever was holding him back.

She silenced him by gripping his shirt into her hands, and ripping it clean off his body. "Gohan...please, I-I want you. Stop doing this to yourself. Like I said, if you leave, don't expect to ever talk to me again."

He stared down at her, beyond surprised and shocked at her little act of violence, but he didn't show it outwardly. His expression softened, and he cupped her cheek in his hand, brushing his finger over her smooth skin. "Are you sure, Videl?"

She let go of his shirt, realizing that she was still holding onto it. She stepped closer to him, wrapping her arms back around his neck and molding her body against his, trying to tempt him. It seemed to work very well, for he let his mouth descend on hers, his hands going around her back. She took it that he was going to allow this, and tentatively explored his muscular chest with this tips of her sensitized fingers. She got a quick glance at his tail, which was lashing around behind him like mad, trying to find something to latch onto. She became intrigued and she reached behind him, running her hand wickedly up its warm furry length. The reaction she got almost made her fall over. He cried out, his hands gripping onto her shoulders as his back arched, causing his hips to grind against hers. She gasped, instantly scared.

When he calmed down, he shook her hard by her shoulders. "Don't do that, Videl! I can't handle it. It will drive me insane. I told you before not to touch my tail."

She looked down at the carpeted floor. "I'm sorry, Gohan. I just thought that you liked—"

"I did like it. Too much. Now please, don't do it again." He tipped up her chin, and placed a small kiss on her lips. Her confidence restored, she deepened it, both of them having a small laugh as he backed her up against a wall.

He started to press small innocent kisses against the soft curve of her neck, his hands falling to her waist as she tilted her head to the side, giving him better access to the white skin. He pushed her harder up against the wall with his body, making her immobile except for her hands, which she took wonderful advantage of.

She let her fingers roam over his naked chest again, feeling the slight increase of his breathing as she did so. Her eyes widened when his own hands started to sneak up her side, bringing her shirt with it. He felt her stiffen within his arms, and he pulled back, giving her a concerned look. "Videl, I don't want to do this unless you do. If you're scared, I'll stop. I'm only doing this because of you." Yeah, and because you're practically blackmailing me!

To his besotted surprise, she pushed him back until his legs hit the large bed, and then she shoved him down. She smirked, and then crawled over top of him. "No, I want to do this, Gohan." I want to see how much you really want me....

Even though he was scared to death, he couldn't help but get excited over this whole ordeal. He felt a small tremor go through her body, and he placed his hand on the nape of her neck, bringing her mouth back down to his. He played with her lips and tongue, his fingers caressing the sensitive place on the back of her neck until she moaned. He loved the way it sounded, soft, and almost saying, "More."

She sat up, gasping for air. He tried to control his own breathing as he watched her, but it didn't work very well, especially when she took hold of the bottom of her shirt. He felt suddenly very nervous, and he almost stopped her. However, his body was taking over his mind, and he couldn't stop himself even if he tried. He couldn't believe he wanted to stop anyhow, stupid mind.

He smiled at her, giving her the silent encouragement that she needed. She smiled back at him, drawing her shirt the whole way over her head. He sucked in his breath so fast he almost choked. He swallowed and blinked hard. She didn't have a bra on, just like she hadn't in the bathroom.

He looked back up to her face with some difficulty, his eyes wide. Her own eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted as she breathed in the cool air, her chest rising and falling.

Considering that she was sitting astride him, she could feel a very hard evidence beneath her. Her eyes flew open when she heard him whisper her name, and she licked her lips, not allowing herself to gnaw on them like she normally did. She had a scared look on her face, but when she saw the wonder written all over his, she instantly felt better.

"Videl...you're beautiful."

She let her held-in breath whoosh out, and she gave him a nervous smile. "Really, Gohan?"

He traced his fingers over her sculpted stomach, going slowly upwards as he gave her a questioning look. She nodded, watching him as he trailed his long fingers hesitantly over the soft outer curve of her breast. She closed her eyes in a dreamy-like way, leaning forward to kiss him. He gathered enough courage within him and cupped her breasts in his hands, feeling surprise go through him. They more than over flowed his hands. He was so shocked because with those shirts she wore, you couldn't really tell she had much. He groaned into her mouth when she arched her back, pushing her breasts more firmly into his palms. He felt her nipples harden, and he almost let go right there.

Videl let her hands snake down to his waistband, feeling for the button to undo his pants. She somehow managed, and she smirked against his lips when she pulled down the zipper. He gasped when she started to tug them down, and her hands brushed against his arousal. She looked up, releasing his mouth reluctantly as she did so. She knew that in a way she was forcing him to do this, and now she felt bad. "Gohan...even if I want to do this, it doesn't mean that we have to."

He stared up at her, trying unsuccessfully to calm himself down. He was shocked at her display of mercy, but it was too late. "No, I'm fine. In fact, a little too fine."

They both had a small laugh, and Videl managed to somehow get his pants the whole way off. By now, he was so excited that he could barely contain himself. He had to keep reminding himself to go slow, and to be gentle with her. He wanted this to be good, not a big mistake just because he couldn't control himself. He didn't want another replay of the bathroom.

He lifted his hand up to her face, watching her facial expressions as he let his hands wander over her body. She still sat astride him, and now he was only clothed in his boxers, and her in her pajama pants, and panties.

He brushed his fingers over her hard nipples, wondering what her reaction would be. He got more than he expected, that's for sure.

She moaned, and then started writhing on top of him as his free hand found her other breast, teasing that nipple as well. She pressed her hips down against him hard, causing him to feel her wetness even through their left over clothes. And it didn't stop there. She lifted herself off him, pushing her pants straight down. She kicked them off as quickly as she could, tossing them gracelessly away from the bed. He pulled her back down, pressing her mouth against his hard. His fingers found her sensitive nipples again and started playing with them, causing her to evoke tiny little throaty moans that were driving him mad. Only after a few moments, he had enough.

He flipped her over, pushing her into the mattress with his weight. She gasped when he spread her legs, settling himself between them, his mouth still on hers. They both moaned when he experimentally pressed his hips against hers, and she frantically started to tug at his boxers, trying to get them off. He paused his frenzy for a moment, unsure, but then just helped her shove them straight down.

She instantly stopped, an intake of breath being heard to echo through the large room. Gohan watched as her eyes went twice their normal size, and she gulped. "Holy shit, Gohan," was all she could say, swallowing again.

"Uh, Videl, are you alright? We can still stop." He prayed to Dende that she wouldn't tell him to stop. Not now.

She nodded, forcing her gaze back up to his handsome face. "No, I just can't believe...never mind." She smirked after her initial shock. "Strip me."

"Uh, well...alright." He untied the small strings on her baggy pajama pants, tugging them down, and exposing her deliciously long and curvy legs. He took in the sight with relish, tossing the garment over his head and running his hands up her smooth and sculpted legs, giving her a wicked smile as he hooked his fingers over the top of her innocently white panties. She watched almost amused as he closed his eyes, and pulled. He felt rather than saw her lift her hips, and he slipped them the rest of the way off, flinging them over his broad shoulder.

"Gohan, you can open your eyes, silly. I'm not going to bite," Videl said when Gohan didn't open his eyes for a few moments. His lids slowly opened, but he was looking at her face, not anywhere else. He leaned down until his face was inches from hers, and she watched every expression on his face, stared into his eyes as she let her hands roam. "Are you afraid?" she asked quietly, running her hand down his chest.

He nodded. "Yes...are you?" He smiled and flicked his hand through her hair when she shook her head. "No...not really. I'm with you, I have no reason to be afraid."

His hand stilled in her black locks, and he buried his face in her neck, pressing small delicious kisses there. He grinned at her when he worked his way up to her mouth, and gave her a light kiss before he pulled away again.

"I hope you don't mind if I...I take over, Videl. My dad always told me that Saiya-jin men are very dominant, and I guess I can't help that if it's in my blood. I just have this urge...you know what I mean."

She gave him a naughty smile. "Of course I don't mind. Just don't...go too fast, ok Gohan?" she said, a scared note in her voice.

He nodded, and his head descended back to her neck, placing light sucking kisses there, and then traveling lower. Her chest was rising faster and faster as her breathing increased, trying to anticipate his next move as he went even lower. He ran his wet tongue down to her left breast, swirling it around her dark pink nipple. He drew on it with his lips, biting down gently with his sharp teeth.

"Ah, Gohan!!" she cried in surprise, her back lifting slightly off the bed.

He lifted head, an almost panicked look on his face. "What? Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head hard, shoving him back down and holding him there. He took it that she had liked it a lot, considering the hold she had on his head, and the way she was moving beneath him.

Videl moaned, panting desperately for air. Gohan's mouth was driving her crazy, she had never felt anything like this in her whole entire life. She arched her back, and he brought his arm underneath her, holding her back off the bed and closer to his mouth. She could feel his large body giving a small tremble every few seconds as she held onto him, and she knew it was because she was having some sort of effect on him. He wanted her. It was that simple.

Gohan lowered her back to the bed, going up to her mouth to claim her lips in an almost brutal kiss. She gasped into his mouth when she felt his left hand come to rest on her thigh, and start to go up.

Gohan abruptly ripped his mouth away from hers, finding it difficult to do so. "Videl, tell me if I do something wrong, ok?" he asked in a small voice, nervous about what he was about to do.

She swallowed, nodding slowly and precisely. She heard him take in a deep breath, and that was all she heard for a few long moments.

He pressed his fingers against her, immediately feeling how wet she was. He knew little about women when it came to experience, but he knew them rather well when it came to other things. He had read so many books that he had thought that this was going to be boring. On the contrary, he thought, smirking down at a wide-eyed Videl as his fingers found her spot. He felt an almost violent shudder go through her an instant before she started to moan her pleasure to the world, and loud. Her fingernails were digging into his shoulders, almost drawing blood as he deepened the pressure. "Ahhh...Gohan!!" she cried, thrashing about under him.

He stopped when he knew that both of them couldn't take much more, and he spread her legs wider, positioning himself between them. "Videl...I heard that this is going to hurt you...I'm sorry." Her eyes widened, and she didn't have any time to say anything or stop him before he thrust forward, gripping onto her hips to stop himself when she cried out in a pain-filled voice. He watched as her eyes fell closed and tears seeped out of her eyes, pouring slowly down her flushed cheeks. He gritted his teeth, feeling her muscles clenching down on him so hard it was a wonder it didn't hurt. If anything, it was driving him completely insane, and he was having an intensely hard time staying still. He couldn't get over how hot she was, and how tight...oh Dende....

Videl sniffed, opening her watering eyes to gaze at the man above her. She could read the strain written all over his face, and yet he wasn't moving, not a single inch, just because he thought he might hurt her. She felt the pain ease away gradually, and the warmth returned, along with the hard, slick feeling of him inside her. She carefully lifted her hips against his as an experiment, wondering what would happen. His eyes flew open, and his hold on her hips tightened almost painfully. "Videl...don't do that. I don't...I won't be able to control myself!!" he yelled at her, trying to stop his body from trembling so violently.

Videl locked her arms around his neck, drawing him down. "It's alright, Gohan. It doesn't hurt anymore."

He sighed against her lips. "Are you sure? I didn't mean to do that, I'm so sorry. I promise I won't ever hurt you again."

She didn't particularly care at that moment, all she cared about was seeing what it would be like for him to move. "Gohan, please...." she whispered, giving him a soft and promising kiss.

Completely unable to help himself otherwise, he pulled back carefully, and pushed himself back in. He heard her make a low sound in her throat as she clutched at his arms, and he closed his eyes in absolute wonder and pleasure as he did it again.

She lifted herself up and forced open his mouth with hers, her tongue diving in to play with his. She soon found it hard however, and all they could do was moan into each other's mouths. "Faster," she gasped, his slow and agonizing pace killing her. "Faster...faster!!" she wailed, her back bending off the bed.

His response was a gratifying increase of pace, at which both could do nothing but cling to each other. He started pounding into her, enabling her unable to do anything but cry for him to go faster, and for him unable to do anything but oblige her.

Videl knew what was coming, and she wrapped her legs around him, hugging hard and causing him to give a hoarse yell, followed by her high-pitched scream. She arched her back clear off the bed, feeling heat explode through her as she writhed underneath him, moaning and crying out as Gohan covered her mouth with his, trying to stifle both of their cries. He held her against him as she they both calmed, laying her back down on the bed and then collapsing on top of her from lack of strength. She held him close as he rested his head against her sweaty shoulder, her fingers finding their way weakly into his drenched hair. He let out a long sigh, closing his eyes as he fell asleep, Videl following not a moment later.