Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Dip it, Lick it, and Shake it, then Lick it Again...it’s a Baby Bottle Pop! ( Chapter 44 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 44: Dip it, Lick it, and Shake it, then Lick it Again...it's a Baby Bottle Pop!
 
He groaned, rolling over onto his side, and bringing the woman next to him along with him. He felt weird not having her by his side now, even if it was only for five minutes. She was still fast asleep, her hand fisted over his pounding heart, her dark head nestled against his bare shoulder. He watched her sleeping face, his fingers pushing a stray strand of black hair out of her face that had been disturbing her small nose. He smiled as he tucked it behind her ear, kissing her forehead. He hadn't expected her to wake up, but her eyes opened drowsily, closing again as she saw him, giving him a beautiful sleepy smile. He watched as she stretched her lithe body, and then settled back down against him. "Gohan...." she sighed, lifting her eyes up to his. He was overwhelmed when he saw how dark they were, and it just made his smile grow.

"Morning, sleepy head," he murmured, combing his fingers through her long hair.

She buried her face in his chest, breathing in his musky scent. "What time is it?" she asked, her arms going around his back as he turned around to lay on his side.

"It's eight. Everyone will be waking up soon. You can get up and get a shower if you want."

She looked up, propping her chin up on his hard chest. "Come in with me?" she asked coyly, her fingers drifting over his chest in a leisure caress.

Hey...now I don't have to stop myself. Why not? "Why not?"

She giggled as he sat up, throwing back the thick blankets. She squeaked, trying to cover herself, but only succeeding in making him laugh at her display of girlish modesty. He grabbed hold of her ankle and pulled her towards the edge of the bed, making her shriek with laughter as he yanked her into his arms. He held her against him for a moment, loving the feel of her soft skin against his. He dipped his head down and savored a deep and thorough kiss from her lips, drawing a sigh from her as he released her mouth. He smiled warmly at her when he saw the look on her face, and he knew then that they had both made the right decision. "Videl...thank you," he said, holding her close. She nodded against his shoulder, understanding what he meant. "You're welcome, Gohan. Now...about that shower...?"

He grinned as she dragged him into the bathroom, flicking on the light and turning on the water. She waited until it turned just the right temperature before she tugged him over to her, the glass door clicking as it closed. He automatically reached for the soap, drawing her close to him and under the hot water. She got a look of pure ecstasy on her face as he ran his soapy hands all over her wet body, soothing her sore muscles. It was as if he had known that she was sensitive from last night, and he was treating her ever so gently.

It soon turned heated without either of them even realizing it, and the soap dropped unheeded to the floor. Gohan pressed his lips against hers, opening his mouth and kissing her gently, wanting to savor it as if it was their first kiss. Videl jumped, gripping onto his shoulders to hold him closer. She opened her mouth to his answering one, and her knees went completely weak. She was thankful for Gohan's strong arms around her, or she would have fallen to the floor.

He pressed her slick body against his more firmly, groaning into her mouth when her breasts brushed up against his chest. He kissed her harder as she stood up on her tiptoes, fitting herself more tightly against him and bringing her arms around his neck.

He had his hands all over her, his fingers tracing around her hard nipples and then leaving to go down to her hips. She gasped when he suddenly locked his arms around her hips, lifting her up. "Wrap your legs around me," he said in a deep voice, smirking when he saw the surprised look on her face, but she obeyed, fitting her long legs around his waist.

Her arms tightened around him as he rained kisses all over the column of her neck, his tongue playing with the fast beating pulse in the hollow of her throat. She moaned, gripping either side of his head as he nipped her shoulder with his sharp teeth, feeling that odd sensation of being drawn to it again. "Ah...Videl...I want to—" He didn't know.

He suddenly pushed her harder up against the wall, giving his hands more freedom to roam, which gave him the chance to lift her up higher in his arms so he could have better access to her lips. He kissed her hard and long, his left arm going around her back to push her breasts against his chest, and his hand sliding down low between them. She moaned with want, and then with disappointment as his hand stopped, resting on her stomach, tormenting her with the warmth and slight pressure. "Gohan...."

He knew exactly what he was doing to her. And he loved every minute of it. It was nice to know that he could pay her back for all the times she had teased him, and he knew that he was doing a wonderfully good job of it. She started trembling in his arms as his hand left her stomach, going around her back as his other one switched places, going under her thighs to hold her up higher. He arched her back and trailed his mouth down her throat and between her breasts, making her squirm as he teased her with his tongue and soft lips. She gasped as he took a bold turn, sucking her nipple into his mouth, hard. She cried out at the incredible sensation, feeling his teeth scraping gently, his hold tightening on her almost painfully.

He lifted his head when she tugged on his hair, her hands still embedded deep within his wet locks. She released a shuddering breath, trying to stop her chest from heaving and the way that it was rubbing against his chest. He grinned smugly at her, dipping his head back down. Her head thrashed back and forth as she pulled harder on his hair, not knowing whether or not she was trying to pull him away or keep him close.

"Gohan...you're driving me wild," she cried, feeling unbelievable heat wash through her and over her, making her body start to tense. She heard him give a light chuckle next to her ear when he brought his head back up, his hands gripping onto her hips to hold her still. He suddenly immersed himself inside her hot body, and Videl muffled a cry against his shoulder as she stiffened in unexpected pain. He held still until she relaxed against him, sighing against his wet skin. He asked if she was alright, and she nodded, hearing the worry in his voice. He hadn't known he was going to hurt her again. He had the feeling that she was still sore from last night, and he felt temporarily bad about hurting her again, especially after he told her he wouldn't do it ever again.

She soothed away his worry by bringing her mouth down to his, giving him a long and lingering kiss. He soon couldn't help himself from moving within her, and he quickly had her moaning again as she clutched at his shoulders, her strong legs hugging him hard. He felt what little control he had slipping as he moved faster, all her little noises and wails driving him even more crazy. She stiffened just as she cried his name, and he went with her, feeling her muscles clench down on him as she climaxed.

He dimly remembered hearing his voice fill the room, and she sagged against him, completely spent. He held her until her breathing calmed, and he flexed his shoulder muscles, feeling them numb from the still somehow warm water pounding against his back. Her legs slid from his waist, and she stood up on her wobbly legs, but still held onto him for extra balance. She smiled when she looked up at him, and said, "Well, if I had known that was going to happen when we came in here, I would have done this a lot sooner."

He laughed, shaking his head as he wrapped an arm around her back. He switched them around so that she was now under the water, her long black hair turning into a streaming curtain down her back and shoulders. He became amazed with the way it played over her alabaster skin, and Videl giggled when he just stared at her hair. She kissed him to snap him out of it, and she said, "I would like to give you the honor of washing my hair."

He grinned like mad, turning around to look over his shoulder. He glanced over his shoulder to see what kind of selection there was, taking his wonderful time. He heard her give an exasperated sigh, but all he did was grin even more ridiculously. He spotted the one that he wanted and snagged it, turning back to her. He flipped open the top, bringing it up to his nose to see what it smelled like. He smirked, turning it upside down and letting it pour into his hand. She watched amused as he dived his fingers into her hair, running his fingers through it and lathering it until she closed her eyes, loving the way he was washing her hair with the most exquisite care. He tipped her head back until it was under the warm water, cleansing her hair of the soapy lather gently. She opened her eyes slowly, keeping them half-lidded as he watched her.

"More?" he asked, giving her a wicked smile. She nodded, in a daze. He turned back around, grabbing for the conditioner that Bulma had put in there for some reason. He went back to paying attention to her, and let his eyes drift over her wet body, taking in what he hadn't been able to last night because it had been too dark. He looked into her eyes a second before they traveled downwards, his eyes devouring every uncovered inch. A long slender neck met graceful sloping shoulders, strong arms held onto him tightly, the muscle definition in them not taking away any appeal, just adding onto it. His eyes went even lower, his smile turning even more wicked as he took in her high round breasts, his finger grazing across the soft outer curve of her right breast.

Videl felt her nipples harden under his unwavering gaze and a wave of embarrassed color washed over her face. "Gohan...stop looking at me like that," she said breathlessly, fighting the urge to run. She might have been with him twice, but she was still self-conscious about herself, and especially the way he made her feel.

He eased her down into the crook of his arm and smiled gently at her. "Alright, I'll stop. We are going to use all the hot water up soon anyhow. I think finishing your hair is more important right now then jumping on you again."

Her face turned even redder, and she made sure to keep her eyes straight on his face. She was too shy to look at him like he had her. She still had to get used to their intimate situation now, even though Gohan seemed to be enjoying it so much he couldn't stop touching her no matter what. She had the feeling that she was going to be in trouble now, and he wouldn't leave her alone for a second. She sighed as he poured a liberal amount of conditioner straight into her hair, and then smiled as he brought her close, pressing his cheek against hers and whispering a song into her ear as his fingers played with her hair.

I need a girl to ride, ride, ride....I need a girl to make my wife....I need a girl who's mine oh mine....I need a girl in my life....

She smiled dreamily as he rocked her against him, whispering those words over and over again to her. The water started to turn cold, running over both of them as they stood under it, holding each other. Videl let out a small laugh as they both started shivering from the obvious frigid water, and he kissed her cheek, hurrying with her hair and then turning off the water.

"I guess we had a little too much fun," he said, smiling as he opened the door and grabbed a large fluffy white towel that was sitting on the sink. He wrapped both of them in it's warmth, rubbing them both dry through the towel. She grinned up at him and he blushed, realizing that he was getting turned on from doing this. She shook her head and kissed his lips, slipping from his arms and taking the towel with her. He growled at her, and she laughed, tossing him another one and saying negligently over her shoulder, "Suffer, Gohan. I had to since that day in the kitchen. I think you can wait a half an hour."

He gritted his teeth and dried himself off harder than necessary, tying it around his waist and walking back into the cool room. He blinked when he saw that she was gone, and he sighed. He already missed her.