Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ AH! BE QUIET!! ( Chapter 45 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 45: AH!! BE QUIET!!
 
He spotted her in the kitchen, a big smile on her face and a piece of candy in her hand as she waved it around, her hands gesticulating as she talked to...Goku?

He stepped suspiciously into the room, his smile leaving his face as his eyes narrowed on his father. Goku grinned at him, waving him over to sit next to him. He sat down next to Videl instead, his arm going around her waist protectively as he kissed her lightly blushing cheek. Her happy grin was still on her face, and she turned, offering her lips to him.

Goku blinked hard when he saw his son and Videl start making out right in front of him, and he gave a nervous laugh, sliding off his stool and leaving the room. He ran into Bulma, and his smile returned when she asked, "So, did the plan work?"

He nodded. "Yeah, Gohan got really mad at me when I yelled at him last night, but he went to his room. If you want to see my handy work right now you can go check Videl and Gohan all over each other in the kitchen." He started to walk away again, but then stopped, scratching the back of his head. "Hey, Bulma, did you get any sleep last night?"

"Yeah, after they went to bed. Vegeta was flipping out, you should have seen him. He said something along the lines of, 'I don't need to hear another Saiya-jin mating with his woman! This is driving me nuts!' It was pretty funny for a while, but then he—never mind. Lets just say it got interesting."

Goku's grin grew, but then fell off his face. He missed Chichi, and he was just realizing it. "Alright, well, I'm going to go get Vegeta and see if he wants to spar some."

Bulma nodded, sneaking up to the open doorway to the kitchen. They were talking.

"Videl, I thought you were scared of my dad?"

Bulma saw Videl nod over Gohan's shoulder, and she grinned at the adorable couple.

"Yeah...I mean, no. I don't know. I am, but not as much as I used to be. Me and Bulma had to get him to join us in our little seduction plan—"

"You mean it wasn't only you who planned it? Man, I had a whole damn conspiracy against me. I think next time I'll just succumb."

Bulma didn't see Videl smile, but she did. "Yeah, but it had to be done. You could still be sleeping in the GR right now...."

He didn't like the sound of that. He sensed Bulma watching them, and he sighed. He guessed he would just have to give her a treat, but something caught his attention before he had a chance to.

"Videl, why are you dressed like a tomboy again?"

She cocked her eyebrow at him just like he did to her. It had the same effect. He grinned.

"Because I am a tomboy, Gohan."

He shook his head, frowning. "But what about all those fancy shampoo's and stuff in your shower? It's like—"

"What? Aren't I allowed to smell good? What do you want me to smell like? Sweat? Dirt? Garbage? Crap?"

He started laughing so hard he almost fell off his stool. By now Bulma let her presence be known by laughing herself, and the older woman stepped into the room, collapsing onto the stool Goku had just vacated a few minutes ago. "Man, you guys crack me up with the stuff you say. So, how was last night? You guys carried on for a while. I don't doubt that the whole ship heard it."

They both turned so red Bulma wondered if they were alright. She smirked. "Oh yeah, might as well add this: How was this morning? That was rather entertaining, and I had to admit it was starting to get hard to keep Trunks and Goten away. They thought you were killing each other. And Vegeta, man, that was hell. I tried to get you guys to get up, but he flipped out on me, saying something like, 'Stay away from them, Onna, you don't want to mess with a Saiya-jin when he's mating.' That man...I swear. It's always Saiya-jin mating this, Saiya-jin mating that. You would think by now that I would listen, but I don't." Bulma's smile grew when she saw Gohan and Videl trying to shrink into themselves from being so embarrassed. She continued.

"I'm surprised you guys still aren't at it. Vegeta said you were going to keep her in there all day, if not for a few days. I guess you know some restraint, unlike him. Stubborn man," she said fondly, looking off into space. Gohan grabbed Videl, tugging her out of the room. "Come on, she's going to stay that way for a while."

Videl nodded, not noticing where he was bringing her. She thought he was going to bring her back to their room, and that's precisely where he brought her. She didn't even notice it until he had his mouth on hers, and she pulled back, asking, "Gohan, what are you doing?"

"It's been a half an hour," he said roughly, pushing her back onto the bed. She backed up until she felt the headboard against her shoulders, and then she was pinned, Gohan blocking all escapes. She remembered she had told him he could wait a half an hour when she had left the bathroom, and she moaned, beside herself when he cupped her breasts through her baggy shirt. She didn't understand why he did this to her...made her feel so much from just a mere touch of his hands. It was like he had drugged her, intoxicated her with something. She didn't understand....

He pushed her down into the bed, ripping her shirt clean off and then the sports bra she had gotten off of Bulma, which had fit pretty well since Bulma never wore it. She felt anger flow through her, upset because that was the only one Bulma had. Now she didn't have anything to wear....

She raised her fist to hit him in the shoulder, but she was stopped as he took her nipple into his mouth. She gasped at the response her body had, her nipple instantly hardening. He groaned at the feeling of it in his mouth, and started yanking her pants down madly. She helped him kick them off, and soon they were ripped and torn to shreds like her other hopeless clothes, but she didn't care now. She felt her body burning with want, all the tingles turning into heated waves that made her beg him to hurry up. His clothes were gone in less than ten seconds, and he spread her legs wide, burying himself inside her in one powerful thrust. She bucked against him as he gripped onto her hips, nearly flattening her against him as she tried to move against him, but only to have him yell at her not to move. She wondered why he wanted to do all the work, but she didn't complain in the least, just sat back and enjoyed.

He surprised her by suddenly flipping them over, and she gasped as she placed her hands on his heaving chest, supporting herself. He lifted his hips up to hers as he groaned, his hands pressing her down at the same time. She got the message and tentatively moved her hips, wondering what would happen. She closed her eyes and moaned just as he did, and she didn't even bother with being shy as she moved over him hard, hearing his moans fill the room, and then hers. She threw her head back and cried out up to the ceiling above her, her nails digging into his shoulders and drawing blood as he yelled, and she collapsed on top of him, completely limp and unable to move.

"I guess that's what you call a 'quickie'," Gohan breathed hard, hearing Videl let out a weak laugh. He rubbed her damp back as she rested her head comfortably against his shoulder, and she sighed. "I'm sorry I ripped your clothes, Videl," he muttered. "I guess I kind of got excited."

She nodded, lifting herself off of him and falling onto the space next to him. He didn't like the few centimeters between them, so he moved closer to her, kissing her forehead. "Did I hurt you this time?" he asked her, seeing her staring blankly at his chest.

"Not really. Maybe a little, but it wasn't enough to complain about."

"Good. Because I want—"

There was a loud pounding on the door, and the both bolted upright in the bed, Gohan jerking the blankets over them. He didn't really care about himself, but he had to protect Videl's modesty. He didn't like the thought of anyone but him seeing her anyhow.

"Gohan, don't you even start again, young man! Goten is nearly crying because you won't let him in to have fun too. If you want to go have a romp then do it somewhere where no one will hear you two!!" Bulma yelled through the door, nearly picturing the pair of red faces beyond the threshold. She giggled, wondering who was more evil, her, or Vegeta.

Videl turned on Gohan, almost growling. "Alright, 'oh horny one', do you think you can leave me alone for an hour this time?"

He immediately shook his head. That half an hour had been torture enough, how could he last an hour? He already wanted her again. He cursed himself for being part Saiya-jin, and this stupid urge just to have sex with her until he was near death. Maybe that's what he should do. He smirked at her, and she started scooting away, seeing an evil gleam in his eyes. "Gohan, stay away from me. I think you can live!"

He shook his head again, and grabbed for her.