Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Pain and Pleasure ( Chapter 46 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 46: Pain and Pleasure
 
Ow, Videl thought to herself as she stepped gingerly out of the bedroom, hoping Gohan wouldn't wake up. The man was impossible. He wouldn't leave her alone for five minutes! And it wasn't getting better. It was getting worse. She knew he had thought that once he had made love to her once, then his little "problem" would have been fixed. It was quite the opposite.

She sighed, rubbing her hips. She had beginning bruises all over her. Gohan was starting to get a little rough with her, but she knew that once they both started getting carried away neither of them cared. Especially him.

She grumbled to herself as she walked into the kitchen hoping to find Bulma. She found the opposite though, spotting Vegeta glaring at her from across the room. She almost ran in the other direction, for he was the one that terrified her the most out of him and Goku. He had such a dangerous air about him that he had even scared her before everything that had happened. She swallowed, stepping carefully into the room to hurry up and ask him where Bulma was, and then leave.

Vegeta smirked, leaning against the wall next to the refrigerator and crossing his arms. By the way that girl was walking he had the feeling that Gohan was really enjoying his time with her.

"Um, do you know where Bulma is?" she asked, not knowing exactly what she should call him. She had heard Bulma mention once that he was a prince, but from what Gohan had told her before, there was no longer a planet for him to rule.

Vegeta lifted himself up off the wall. "She's in the laboratory."

She looked nervous, and she said hesitantly, "Um, where is that?"

He rolled his eyes, walking past her as he said, "Follow me."

She took a step back when he passed by her, and she followed his fast but sure and firm stride out of the kitchen and down a bunch of halls and corridors.

Vegeta frowned. Gohan's scent was just radiating off that girl, yet it didn't appear that the boy had marked her. He was surprised, that he had to admit. The boy must have some restraint, he thought dimly as he stopped in front of two metal double doors, pointing to them. Videl thanked him quietly, and walked in, leaving Vegeta to himself. He needed to talk to Gohan. His clown of a father certainly wouldn't know what to say.


 

Videl smiled at Bulma when she saw her, in a white lab jacket, bent over something in a microscope. She announced her presence so that she didn't scare the older woman, and Bulma lifted her head, smiling herself as she waved her over.

"You know, it was kind of hard, but I finally convinced those two boys to go to the GR so they wouldn't hear you guys anymore. I told them that you guys were wrestling. How do you like that one?"

Videl wanted to laugh at Bulma's antics, but she had to ask her something. "Hey, Bulma, can I use your shower? I'm afraid if I go back to Gohan's room that he might jump on me again. He just won't leave me alone!"

Bulma started laughing. "Why are you dressed in his clothes again?" she asked, noticing how she was wearing Gohan's clothes. Videl looked down, and started picking at the extremely baggy black shirt she was donned in.

"Gohan...he kinda ripped all my clothes."

Bulma's eyes widened. "Wow, how exciting that must be! Vegeta hasn't done that to me since we left Earth. I go through clothes pretty fast. He suggested once that I just walk around naked, that way I can save money on new clothes. I suggested to him that he better stop ripping my clothes to shreds or he wouldn't be getting any for a long time. He's been pretty good lately, so I commend him. Maybe you should say the same thing to Gohan!"

Videl thought about it. Finally she shook her head, saying, "No, it wouldn't be a good idea. Gohan gets really carried away, and if I told him that, and he ripped my clothes, it would probably result to rape." She blushed a dark red and she picked more fiercely at her shirt. "I don't really mind though. As long as he doesn't hurt me excessively I can deal with it."

Bulma gave the young woman a concerned look. "Is he hurting you?"

Videl shook her head hard. "No. I mean...a little. I'm gonna have a lot of bruises, even though I never bruise, even if someone hits me hard. I guess I just have to get used to it," she said, shrugging. Bulma scratched her ear as she turned around, searching through a drawer. She pulled out a small white bottle, and tossed it to Videl as she started walking out of the room, showing the girl where her room was so she could take a shower.

"That might help a little with the bruises. I know I had some trouble with Vegeta for a while, but I got used to it like you said." She grinned. "We women can handle anything when we want to."





Vegeta just walked right into Gohan's room, and smirked when he saw the room. The bedclothes were torn and thrown everywhere, ripped clothes littered the floor, and there was even a broken lamp laying in shattered pieces next to the bed. Gohan was lying on his stomach in the rumpled bed with only a light blue sheet covering him, one of his arms hanging off the edge of the bed. He was fast asleep.

He walked over to the side of the bed, wondering in what evil way he should wake him up. He quickly made his decision, and went into the bathroom, grabbing a cup and filling it with extremely cold water. He grinned wickedly as he went back into the room, and dumped it straight on Gohan's head. The boy jerked awake, sputtering and turning around to see Vegeta standing there, looking relatively bored. His eyes narrowed and he yelled, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

Vegeta frowned at him, but said, "I have a few questions. Well, maybe only one."

Gohan sat up straight, looking over next to him to make sure the sheet was covering Videl. Except she wasn't there. He almost jumped out of the bed naked and ran out of the room, but Vegeta stopped him. "She's currently with Bulma probably doing something ridiculously female, don't worry."

Gohan sighed loudly as he glared at Vegeta, wondering why he was in there. "Well? What did you want to ask me?"

Vegeta crossed his arms over his chest, and asked, "Why haven't you bonded with her yet?"

Gohan blushed. "I don't really...know how to."

Vegeta almost fell over. "What do you mean you don't know how to?! Your father knew how to!!"

As if that is supposed to explain something, Gohan thought, but then he realized what Vegeta was getting at. The older man thought Goku was so stupid that he shouldn't even be alive, and he had figured out how to bond with Chichi. He got angry, and said loudly, "Well, my dad and you, if you remember, told me that you weren't going to tell me until I got married! So, I guess that explains something!!!"

Vegeta grunted. "A pathetic excuses nonetheless. Do you have any idea?"

Gohan scratched his head. "Um...I think."

Vegeta actually sighed, and sat down on the bed. "I guess there is a lot of explaining for me to do...."