Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Things to Think About ( Chapter 47 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 47: Things to Think About
 
"Those damn kids ruined it all! Now what are we going to do?!" he shrieked, clenching his fists.

Dabura walked over to the demolished ship before him, kicking a piece of twisted metal out of his way. "Master, everything is not hopeless. We just need to get a new ship and a host to give Majin Buu his needed energy. He is very close to being resurrected."

Babidi grumbled about impossible servants, and turned to the large ball that all of his hope was housed in. "Yes, I suppose you're right, Dabura. We will see to a new ship presently. If only that guy hadn't blown it up."





"I can't help it, I mean, it's hard not to, if you get what I mean."

Vegeta frowned. "You have to control yourself more or you are going to scare her away, or do some reprehensible damage to her! Do you want to kill her, and then be stuck like you were before? You have to be careful. I know it's hard, but you will get used to it after a while. The female species of this planet are very weak, if you touch them the wrong way they scream in pain, that or die."

"Yeah, but Videl isn't all human. She's part Barakian. I was told by Hercule that that species was very strong."

"So? That still doesn't mean anything. You are still stronger than she is, or at least I think you are. If she started training like we do, her power level would become much stronger, and you might be able to handle her the way you are now."

Gohan sighed, his shoulders slumping. "She hasn't complained yet, though."

Vegeta snorted. "Women of this planet don't complain when they are getting something they like. At least mine doesn't."

Gohan glared at him. "Videl isn't a whore."

The older man cocked his eyebrow at him. Now Gohan knew where the hell he had gotten it from, because he hadn't gotten it from his dad. Videl was doing it too, and that was only because he did it so much.

Vegeta shook his head at the teenager. "How do you know she's not a whore? Was she a virgin?"

Gohan blushed, and started plucking at the sheet he was still covered in. "Yeah, she was."

Vegeta didn't show his surprise, even though he was. "What a shock," he said flatly, standing up. "Well, at least you know what to do. And if you do decide that you want to be with her forever, make sure you do it right, or you will really regret it."

Gohan didn't say anything, just watched the full-blooded Saiya-jin leave the room. He fell back onto the bed, wondering about what he should do. He had a lot of thinking to do, and he had to do it in a short amount of time. He hated this situation.

He closed his eyes, planning on getting some more sleep, but the door slid open. Videl stepped through, and his eyes widened as he sat back up, gawking at her.

She was dressed in an exact replica of his Saiya-jin armor suit, except just like Bulma's, it had been changed to fit the curves of the female body. She stood at a slight angle, her hands on her hips as she watched him staring at her. She turned around, saying in a happy voice, "So, do you like it?"

Do I like it...?! YES! "Yeah..." he said, still staring.

She walked over to him in a light step, bending down to his level. "Guess what?" she asked, smiling.

"What?"

"This material is really hard to rip, and it's hard to get off."

He wanted to groan in disappointment, but he held silent. "That's not fair," he told her, getting a sad look on his handsome face.

Videl grinned, shaking her finger at him. "And unless you stop hurting me, then you aren't getting any."

His eyes widened. "What? But-but...that isn't fair either. I promise I won't hurt you anymore. I came up with a solution."

She crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh really? What is it?"

He looked down at his sheet-covered lap. "I can't tell you."

She sighed, turning around to walk out of the room. "Fine. Until then, Gohan, dearest."

The last thing he saw was her ponytail, which was situated high on top of her head, her hair tumbling down her back in small waves. He jumped out of the bed, and ran over to his dresser, pulling out his own suit. If she was planning on doing this to him, well then, he would have to deal with it. And so would she. He had the feeling that if he didn't go after her like he currently was, she would start to go after him, just because he got her hooked on him, or because she missed him or something. He didn't know why, but he just had this feeling. And while he was clearly suffering from Videl withdrawals, and waiting for her to come back to him, he could think about what Vegeta had talked to him about.