Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Grab My Bosom and Fuck Me Till I Bleed ( Chapter 49 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 49: Grab My Bosom and Fuck Me Till I Bleed
 
"Hey, Goten, what do you suppose is up with them two?"

Goten scratched his head, and then rubbed his small nose as he looked at his best friend. "I don't know. Wanna go see?"

Trunks nodded eagerly as he saw two bodies flash by at an incredible speed. Goten and him chased after them silently, hoping not to been seen. They weren't.

Both of their interested eyes widened when they peeked around a wall and saw Videl slam Gohan up against the metal wall by their bedroom door and rip his suit clear down the center of his chest. They were watching with intent shock as they nearly ate their faces off and Videl's hands grabbed his ass, and then they were doing something that looked like-

They suddenly felt their ears nearly yanked out of their poor heads as they were pulled away, and then hands slapped over their mouths so they wouldn't scream. They started to struggle as their evil captor dragged them away, and finally they were released, rubbing their ears.

"You two...I can't even believe you! How dare you sneak up on them and watch them while they...wrestle! You're both grounded forever! Just wait until we get back home and-!!"

She halted her speech when she heard a loud noise, almost like it was a pain-filled groan, and she shoved them out of the way to see if everything was alright. She felt her eyes widen as a flash of skin went into Gohan's room, and she was left with an empty hall, and a huge dent in the wall. She was frowning fiercely even as she took away the two boys, trying to explain to them that the wrestling they were doing was really uh, different.

Trunks said unknowingly, "Can you show me, mom?"

Bulma almost fell over. "Uh, Trunks, I don't think I can do that."

He pursed his lips as he looked over to Goten. "Can dad show me then?"

"Trunks, no. No one can show you. Only uh, Videl and Gohan know how to do it. Now stop asking."

Both boys pouted as Bulma dragged them away, scolding them along the way, even as she wondered about what had happened back there.

 



You must make her very willing before you do this, Gohan.

He nearly laughed. What a joke that was, if anything, she was the one attacking him, and he was starting to wonder if everything was ok, especially after she thrown him into the wall, leaving a nice size indent for all to see. It hadn't hurt, but it had surprised him.

But seriously, once she had him naked and nearly thrown onto the bed and she jumped right onto him, his worry instantly disappeared as his Saiya-jin instincts started kicking in like no tomorrow. He had always tried not to hurt her, even if that was inevitable with the way his hormones were at the moment, but it seemed like now she wanted him to hurt her. It was driving him mad, and his control was gone in a second. Her clothes were torn, ripped, shredded, and fried with his ki even before she realized it, but she didn't care. He was extremely enjoying the growl that was emanating from deep in her throat, and he didn't even realize they were both doing it until she was under him, and she said hoarsely, "Gohan, keep growling like that...."

He willingly complied with her wishes, his hand going around the back of her throat and moving her head to the side so he could have access to the white skin. His lips traveled down the soft skin of her neck, leaving a burning trail of desire. She yearned for his touch, wanted to feel his rough hands all over her. He readily did what she wanted, but she didn't care about the pain. She wanted the pain. She herself was hitting, biting, smacking him, racking her nails down his back, chest, and arms, leaving horrible red, even bleeding marks. He was turning extremely violent from her own vicious attentions, and he didn't even wonder if he was hurting her anymore because all rational thought was completely gone. The pain Videl was inflicting on him he didn't even feel, only her hands all over him, and the way it was turning him on. She was always so afraid to touch him, but now it was as if she couldn't keep her hands off him. He groaned into her mouth and jerked against her when she took hold of his tail, and this time he didn't stop her. It was a loud moaning session as her hand played with his tail, running the thick fur the wrong way, and as his fingers wandered to in between her legs. She lurched against him as his fingers brushed against her and then deepened almost unbearably. She gasped and then cried out when he slipped a finger inside her, and she dug her nails into his shoulders, feeling sticky blood ooze from the wounds she had made.

She was lost in a world of ecstasy when she felt something wet on her cheek, and her eyes shot open, only to see Gohan licking her face. She smirked, and let her tongue slide out of her mouth to do the same. She had long since released his tail in fear of hurting the sensitive thing, and it was jerking back and forth behind him in mad movements, giving a particular twitch when her tongue first touched his cheek. She closed her eyes and let out a high-pitched scream when his finger pressed hard upward inside of her, and she climaxed wildly, holding onto him as he sent pleasure reeling through her again and again. Just as she was in the highest throes of passion, he parted her thighs wider, entering her in one brutal thrust. She threw her head back as her body arched, another scream echoing through the room. He started moving inside her hard and fast, his grip on her bruising as he bent down, moving her tousled hair out of the way so he could have access to her creamy shoulder. He felt his mouth almost watering with the want to taste her skin....

Videl vaguely felt Gohan sucking roughly on the skin of her shoulder, and for some unknown reason, she knew that she was going to be going through a lot of pain in just a few moments. However, she wasn't even thinking straight nor anticipating his move when he bared his sharp teeth and sank them into her shoulder, tearing through the skin and embedding them as deep as he could.

Videl felt the urge to do the same even as she cried out in surprised pain. She wanted to make him hurt, to make him go through her pain. She gave a feral growl deep in her throat as she opened her mouth, sinking her own teeth into his shoulder as hard as she could. She felt his blood fill her mouth as he shifted against her, her teeth ripping his skin as he jerked, his short nails leaving bloody-shaped crescents on her hips. She watched as his salty blood flowed down his chest in small rivulets, and ran down her chin and downwards past her neck. She bit down harder when he did the same, and she heard him snarl as he gave a particularly sharp thrust inside her. She felt her whole body tighten and her instant reaction was to hold on tighter and lock her jaw against his shoulder. He moaned against her shoulder, his teeth still firmly fixed in it. He felt her clawing at the skin on his raw back, but he didn't feel it. He saw the blood flowing in an unstoppable red stream down the perfect white skin of her collarbone, and down her chest, running onto the once immaculate white bed sheets.

He lifted his mouth from her shoulder, saying in a desperate voice, "Videl...I'm gonna-!"

She ripped her mouth from his heavily bleeding shoulder just in time to gasp, and he covered her mouth with his, tasting his own blood on her tongue and lips. She wrapped her legs around him as he started bathing her face with his tongue again, smearing blood everywhere as she returned the favor. They moved together as they sent moans hurtling up to the ceiling, their mouths locking as they both reached a violent climax.

They both fell unconscious, completely dead to the world, and the carnage around them.