Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Cruel Intentions ( Chapter 54 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 54: Cruel Intentions
 
Videl didn't wake up until late the next afternoon, and even then she was floating in and out of consciousness, leaving Gohan sick with worry. He only left her side for necessary things, such as food and to go to the bathroom. It was towards their normal bedtime that she finally managed to stay awake long enough to talk to him, and he was so happy that she was just awake that he told her not to talk at all. She just shrugged, and settled herself against the heat of his body, wondering if she would ever be able to live without it again, let alone a night.

Gohan was half-asleep when he felt Videl stir beside him, trying to get out of his hold and off the bed. He grabbed her back to him, asking her in a silly voice, "Now where are you going?"

She turned so red she looked like a tomato. "Uh, Gohan...I really need the bathroom."

He didn't see how embarrassed she was, only grinned. "Do you need help?"

She got a horrified look on her face. "No!!!!!"

He let her go, confused. "Alright...if you need anything, just call."

She let out a relieved sigh, and managed to get out of the bed, blushing even more furiously when she saw she wasn't wearing any shorts. Gohan heard her growl as she made her painstaking way into the bathroom, and then slowly close the fake wooden door.

She came out a few moments later, and smiled. He was asleep, laying on his side and hugging her pillow as close as he could. She climbed back onto the bed, and managed to tug her pillow out of his arms, laying it back down. He got a disturbed look on his face in his sleep, and his hand unconsciously started searching for her. She muffled a laugh with her hand, and laid down, letting him find her and bring her back into his arms. The way that he held her against his chest and wrapped his arms around her in the gentlest way, breathing in her scent, made her feel so wonderful that it confused her. She knew she was in love with him already, but...was it possible to fall even deeper in love?

She was asleep before she even had a chance to think about it.






"Morning sleepy head...."

She yawned, rolling away from him. "Just one more hour, Sharpener."

Gohan jerked upright in bed, looking down at her. "What?!!"

She giggled, trying to hide it, but it didn't work very well. She shrieked when she was suddenly yanked over to him, and she blinked in surprise when she saw him looming over her, the look on his face dark. "Gohan? Gohan...I was just kidding," she said, realizing that she was scared of this side of him.

He stared down at her, shocked at how he had reacted to that. He abruptly hugged her, nearly crushing her against his chest. She shoved at his shoulders, trying to laugh and breathe at the same time.

He loosened his hold on her, saying, "Videl, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Please, don't ever say that again."

She took in a deep breath, and nodded, giving him a faint smile. "If I would have known you would have acted like that, then I wouldn't have done it. I'm sorry, Gohan." Her smile grew. "How about we kiss and make up?"

"How about make out?"

She shook her head, still smiling as she pressed her lips against his. He immediately opened his mouth, running his tongue along her soft lips and asking for entrance. She threaded her fingers through his hair and pulled him closer, opening her mouth willingly. He moaned, his tongue searching out hers as his hands started inching their way up her shirt. She giggled even as she pulled away, shaking her head again. "You can't do that, Gohan."

A wicked smile touched his lips as his eyes suddenly darkened in the dim light, the single window covered by a white flimsy curtain letting the sun shine through with a soft grace. She felt completely dazed about this feeling that just abruptly overtook her, leaving her defenses gone and completely helpless. "Gohan...we can't...can't do this."

"We aren't going to do anything, Videl," he said in a lowered seductive tone, his fingers flitting over her collarbone. "I just want to...." he trailed off, his smile deepening. "Touch you."

She felt her breath catch in her throat even as she shook her head, trying to protest. "Gohan...please...."

He looked up to her wide eyes, lowering his lips to hers until they were a hairbreadth apart. "Please what, Videl? Do you want me to please you? Do you want me to...." he grazed his fingers over her lips, letting them run down her neck. "Kiss you?"

She felt her breathing speed up, and she nodded dumbly, closing her eyes eagerly as his lips lowered to hers. Except the kiss never came. She opened them, not understanding. He smiled at her, still sparse inches away. He shook his head, saying, "No, how about I...." He bent down even lower, feeling her start to squirm under him. "...brush my lips over that spot on your neck...?"

She blinked frantically. "Wh-what spot on my neck?"

He smirked, his fingers finding their way under her neck and tilting her head to the side. "You know the one...the one right where I can feel your heart beat, and how hard it's pounding. You like it when I kiss you there...."

"Oh yeah...." she said, feeling incredible heat build up inside her just at his words, and how tempting he sounded. What a second, she thought. He's seducing me....

He chuckled when she attempted to push him away, but he said, "Don't worry, Videl. We aren't doing anything bad. Just having fun...."

A part of her wanted to tell him to stop, but another one was screaming with want for him. She let a frustrated moan escape her mouth as he continued his torture, not even doing anything, just being there.

"Maybe I could kiss you," he said suddenly, going back up to her mouth.

"I...I...." she trailed off, lifting herself up to press her lips against his. Their kiss was hard and rough, a kiss that showed how much they both wanted each other. She didn't even care anymore; she wanted him so bad that it hurt. She felt his fingers getting ready to rip off her shirt, but something happened she hadn't even been expecting, but was a godsend.

Knock.

They both jerked towards the direction of the door, and Gohan rolled off her a split second before the door opened, displaying Bulma in all her morning finery. Gohan thanked Dende that the blankets were thick, but just for precaution he bent his knees, making a tent with his legs and the blankets.

Bulma blushed, instantly knowing she had intruded upon something. "Uh, um, I'm sorry. I was thinking that you guys were still asleep."

Videl felt herself turning so red that she sunk as low as she could into the blankets without completely disappearing. "Hi, Bulma," she muttered, trying to calm the high color in her cheeks.

The older woman grinned, leaning against the doorway in a classic Vegeta stance and crossing her arms. "Hey, I thought Videl was on her period?"

"Oh man..." Videl groaned, jerking the blankets over her head and never wanting to come out. She felt so embarrassed.

Bulma looked up to see Gohan red as well, and she smirked, happy with her accomplishment. "Alright, well, I want Videl to stay in bed today, and I don't want to hear anything coming from this room that isn't...right! I will bring some food up in a few minutes, and some clothes for Videl, because it looks like she only brought enough for a day or so. Does that sound agreeable, you two?"

Gohan nodded, wishing she would leave and never come back, evil woman. She knew exactly what she was doing, and she was doing it on purpose. He growled as soon as the door closed, and then plopped back down onto the bed, seeing Videl crawl out from under the blankets.

"Where are you going?" he asked, watching as she got up off the bed, straightening her clothes.

"I need to take a cold shower."

He cocked his eyebrow at her. "Why?"

"I don't know, but it seems to help guys!" she said in a frustrated voice, throwing her hands up in the air as she walked into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her.

He blinked, and then got a big smile on his face. "Uh, Videl, that usually doesn't work!" he called through the door, hearing her snort as the water turned on. In the next moment he heard a loud yelp, and his grin grew. He knew how that felt.