Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Schizophrenic Serial Killer Clown ( Chapter 59 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 59: Schizophrenic Serial Killer Clown
 
Videl was sitting on her long white towel in the warm sand, preparing to sunbathe. She couldn't wait for her skin to soak up the heat, and she hoped that she didn't get burnt. She smiled behind her hand, even though she knew Gohan wouldn't see it. He was currently sitting behind her, a look of concentration on his handsome face as he gently rubbed coconut suntan lotion on her shoulders. She was trying not to laugh at how evil she was, especially when she knew how much Gohan loved the smell of coconut. She hadn't exactly known it until now, but from the way he was breathing and what she could feel through their bond was plenty good enough reason for her.

He carried on a little too long, and she was starting to enjoy it little more than she should have been. His hands were working magic on her back and shoulders, and she couldn't help but wonder if he had done this before. She fell back against his chest, tilting her head to the side so she could offer her neck. He immediately started pressing small and slow intoxicating kisses along the soft curve, causing her breathing to quicken. His hands left her shoulders and placed themselves on her waist, staying there a moment before traveling upwards. The instant his hands covered her breasts she arched her back, throwing her head back as she moaned. He only left her breasts for a moment, getting a small whimper of protest from Videl as he took hold of the bottle of lotion. He poured a generous amount into his hands and rubbed them to rub them together, grinning wickedly the whole time. After a few seconds he returned his hands to her breasts, letting them slide over them with a gratifying slick feeling. He started to nibble on her earlobe as his hands teased her, but he had to stop because he couldn't get enough air into his lungs. She felt his hard breathing against her ear, and a shiver raced down her spine when he groaned, "Videl, oh Dende, you feel so good...."

She had the feeling that this wasn't going to be some soft and slow lovemaking session, and in fact, that's the last thing she wanted. She gasped when he suddenly toppled her forward, and her arms shot out to support herself. She looked over her shoulder, not understanding what he was doing. "Gohan, what are you-"

"Be quiet," he said, his fingers taking hold of her bathing suit, which was bunched at her waist. Her eyes widened when he shoved the stretchy black material down to her knees. "Gohan!!" she shrieked, suddenly more embarrassed than she had ever been in her life. "Gohan, I don't think that I like-ahh!!" She took in a sharp breath as she suddenly felt the tingling cool of the lotion on her bare back, followed by Gohan's warm hands. He started spreading the lotion down her back with his hands, massaging, kneading her soft skin, wanting to cover every inch of her with the aroma that he absolutely loved. His smile grew as his hands moved lower and slid over her bottom, causing Videl to let out a soft moan when he continued to run his hands all over her.

His hands then took a different course, moving slowly around to her front again. He let his fingers slowly travel across her flat stomach, and then take different directions, wondering what her reaction would be. His left hand traveled upwards to caress her breasts, while the other went downward, to her most intimate place. Her breathing turned ragged, harsh moans coming from deep in her throat. Gohan felt her starting to tremble violently, and he felt what little restraint he had left slipping away. Her moan's turned louder, causing him to go into a frenzy as his control snapped. She started to beg him to stop, but it just ended up in a sharp cry as his fingers unexpectedly deepened, and she felt heat explode inside her as she climaxed, her cry turning shrill.

She almost collapsed, but his arms around her held her up. She concentrated on calming her breathing, but Gohan wasn't finished. He started the cycle over again, and she felt the wonderfully familiar feelings build up inside her until she thought she would scream. She went abruptly silent when his hands left her, and she turned around to see what he was doing. She watched as he pushed down his swimming trunks, and promptly blushed a dark red, turning to look away. No sooner had she done so that she felt his hands take hold of her hips, and he entered her in a fast, hard thrust, causing her to cry out in surprise as a new sensation began deep inside her. The heat was incredible, the slick friction and the feeling of him filling her. She felt a shudder race up and down her spine and she instinctively arched her back, bringing him deeper as she gripped onto the towel she was kneeling on.

He let the possible thought that he could be hurting her pass through his mind, and then disappear. He groaned at the feeling of her, how hot she was and the way her muscles were squeezing him. He dug his fingers into her soft hips to try to prevent himself from moving, but it didn't help when she tried to move against him. He knew what she wanted, and he was more than willing to give it to her. It seemed like it had been forever since the last time they had done anything remotely close to this, and he fought the temptation to nearly ravish her to death. She probably wouldn't mind though.

Videl felt the towel she was gripping starting to tear under her fingers, but she didn't care. She gritted her teeth and growled low in her throat, trying to get him to move. It was torture with him not moving, and if he stayed like that much longer, she would go crazy. "Gohan, please, stop driving me insane!"

He seemed to snap at her words, and she groaned at his response. She felt her arms start to tremble violently like they had before, and then the shaking commenced to spread throughout her whole body. He reached his hands around and cupped her breasts with both of his hands, causing her toes to curl. The combined stimulation felt so good that she didn't think she could hold back much longer....

He felt how close she was and increased his already fast tempo, hearing her familiar cries begin as she neared the edge. It was all those little sounds she made that finally pushed him over, not to mention the way she arched her back again, and her muscles contracted around him. He collapsed on top of her, even though he knew it wasn't a good idea. Her arms nearly gave out from under her, but she managed to hold his weight until he eased to the side, bringing her with him. He spooned against her back and legs, kissing the nape of her neck through her tangled hair while his hand touched her breast languidly, almost as if he did it because her breast was within his reach and because it pleased him enough to caress it. She gave a throaty giggle, feeling him smile lazily against the skin of her neck.

"I feel so much better now," he said as if what they had done was something that they needed to survive. He grinned. He supposed it was.

She sighed, closing her eyes. She had to admit, he was right. Not being able to do this sort of "activity" had been driving them both mad, and mostly all because of Bulma and that stupid medicine. She frowned. That stupid medicine had almost gotten her killed.

Gohan felt her light and happy mood take a dark turn, and his arms tightened around her, asking her what was wrong. She just shrugged, saying it wasn't important. He believed her, so he didn't press her for an answer.

They laid there for a while, Gohan having grabbed his own large towel and covering them with it, trying to prevent them both from getting sunburn in areas that shouldn't ever get sunburned. He had only haphazardly applied the lotion on Videl, and he was too busy with his ministrations on her to bother to apply any lotion on himself.

He felt Videl's mind starting to turn off as she fell asleep, and he was tempted just to let her sleep. However, it was getting late, and dinner would be ready quickly. He nudged her gently, kissing her ear and whispering for her to wake up.

"Damn it, let me sleep."

He grinned, his hand finding its way under the towel. She yelped when he pinched her butt, and she promised right then and there that she would get him back for that. She turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing herself against the length of his body. She heard him suck in his breath, and she grinned triumphantly. "I'm going to get you back for that, Son Gohan."









Chichi walked to the front door and opened it. "Gohan!" she called, looking around. "Hey, you two, dinner's done!!"

She walked back into the house filled with the familiar delicious scent of cooked food, frowning when she realized Gohan hadn't called back, saying that he would be right there. She waited five minutes before she looked at her husband, who was currently trying to sneak a few bites of food without her seeing. When she saw the longing look he was giving the food, she sighed, telling him to go ahead. He grinned, thanking her as he shoved a whole chicken in his mouth. She rolled her eyes, waiting another few minutes before she got back up, walking to the door and calling for the couple again. No answer.

She strode back into the kitchen, getting ready to demand that Goku go get his son and bonded daughter-in-law right then, but she didn't have the heart to stop his quest to eat as much food as he could. She looked over to Goten, her youngest son, and realized she couldn't ask him either. She sighed, telling the oblivious Saiya-jins that she would be right back.

She walked out of the house, frowning again when she saw that the sun was starting to set. She remembered seeing Gohan and Videl running out of the house to go swimming, so that's what she guessed they were still doing.

As she made her way down to the closest lake to their house, she started hearing suspicious noises. When she was close enough to distinguish them, she gasped, her hands coming up to her cheeks to cool a sudden blush that appeared. "Oh my. They couldn't be doing what I think they are doing, could they?"

She felt an unnerving need to see what was going on, and she crept as quietly as she could down to the beach. The grunts and groans and cries made her face flame even more, but she just had to see.

She peeked over a large green plant that was next to a huge tree, and she grinned, seeing Gohan dressed in a pair of swimming trunks go flying through the air, as if tossed like a shack of potatoes. He landed on his back in the sand, skittering to a halt as Videl, dressed in a black bathing suit, ran over to him. The young woman laughed as she jumped on him, landing squarely on his unprotected chest. He grunted from the impact, but his arms came around her anyhow. She gave a bounce on his chest for good measure, grinning her face off. Chichi smiled when she heard both of them laugh, and she was beyond happy that they hadn't been doing something she had thought they had been. That would have been too embarrassing.

She came out of the trees, crossing her arms over her chest as she watched Videl lean down and kiss her innocent little boy, who twined his fingers in the young woman's tousled thick black hair, bringing her closer. She cleared her throat loudly, gaining their undivided attention. They both blushed, but Videl more so than anyone. Gohan sat up, having Videl slide down his chest and sit astride him as he held her up.

"Hi, mom," was all he said, a smile on his face.

She rolled her eyes, sighing. "Come on you two, dinner's done."

Gohan's smile grew into a full-blown grin, and he jumped up, bringing Videl with him on the way. The young woman just shook her head, dusting the sand off her bathing suit and following an anxious Gohan over to a torn towel, and an undamaged one. They picked up their things, chasing after Chichi, who had already left. Gohan ran past his mother, and Videl walked beside the older woman as they made their way back to the Son house.

"So," Chichi said, trying to start some sort of conversation in the uncomfortable silence.

Videl looked at her, expecting her to say something.

"Did you know that Gohan got a job?" she blurted out, not knowing what else to say.

Videl shook her head, frowning. "No, he didn't tell me." But then again, we were fighting and not talking, so I can understand.

"Yeah, he got a job alright. It's not a bad one either. A pretty good one for his age and his educational stance. I mean, he's still only in high school, and getting paid more than half the people do with college degrees. And don't get me wrong, my baby boy is going to get some raises in the near future. It's just inevitable."

Videl grinned at Chichi's arrogance when it came to her son. "So, when and where is he working?" she asked, getting curious.

"At some computer and office place. He's going to be some sort of administrative assistant, and basically sit in front of a computer all day. Not that he probably won't mind or anything. Sometimes I have to force him away from his laptop. That boy, he's going to get some sort of radiation poisoning."

Videl tried not to laugh. "So, what times does he work?"

"Mostly after school from about three thirty to eight or nine. Today is Monday, and he doesn't have to work on Thursday's, nor Sundays. The manager guy will inform him of any other day's that he will get off in advance. I mean, this is supposed to be a part time job, and he's already almost working a full time. He starts tomorrow."

"Tomorrow! But I-I, I mean...."

"What?" Chichi asked, wondering what in the world was wrong with the girl.

"Well, I was making plans for us to uh, do stuff, and I guess we won't be able to now," she said in a sad voice, her shoulders slumping. They got to the house, and walked into the front door, hearing the familiar noises of three Saiya-jins eating like they were going to die the next day. Chichi felt bad for her bonded daughter-in-law, but there wasn't much she could do about it. The girl would hopefully learn to cope.

They all sat down and ate in silence, except for Gohan and Goku, who had a tendency to talk with their mouths full. Chichi scolded them a couple times, but just gave up in the end. It was impossible to teach Saiya-jins proper eating habits. Anything else they could learn, but not that.

Once dinner was done, it was almost nine thirty. Videl had excused herself as soon as she had been done, and left the table. Gohan helped his mother clean as quickly as he could, tempted to use his super speed, but seeing the look Chichi was giving him, he didn't dare. He kissed her on the cheek and told her goodnight, leaving the kitchen as fast as he could to get to his room. When he got there, he gaped at his doorway, remembering how he had broken it into a million pieces. He walked inside timidly, wondering if Videl was in there. He didn't see her, and was about to go search for her when he saw a small piece of white paper lying on the bed. He picked it up, and read:





Gohan, meet me in the bathing house.

Love, Videl





He got the biggest grin imaginable on his face. "Alright," he said to no one in particular, running out of the room and through the house, grabbing a towel on his way. He didn't see his dad and mother on the sofa, making out like two high school sweethearts, and he more than likely would have been happy that he hadn't.

He slowed down his pace, not wanting to seem too excited. He walked in what he called a "leisure" stride, which in reality to a human was a workout. He made his way quickly to the bathing house, his fingers already tingling as he opened the door.

Immediately, his senses were bombarded with the faint scent of coconut. There was a slight mist in the heavy air, but not so much as to alter the scene laid before his obsidian eyes.

Videl was laying in the pool-like bath tub, one long, sleekly muscled leg hanging over the edge. His line of sight traveled up her smooth leg, almost pouting when he saw that the rest of her was hidden under the bubbly water. As he looked on, he noticed that a large bowl of strawberries was sitting on the side of the bathing tub, along with another small bowl. He smirked as he watched her gently pick up a large succulent strawberry and bite the tip off, instantly gaining the desired effect. Her small pink tongue darted out, licking off some red juice that had escaped her lips. She smiled internally to herself when she dipped it in a warm, creamy chocolate sauce and popped the rest in her mouth. She teased him with every movement of her mouth, knowing that he was enjoying what she was doing. If anyone would have ever asked her if she would have been laying back, reclined in a bathing tub at Son Gohan's house, eating strawberries and trying to purposefully tease him, she probably would have attacked them. She barely opened one eye to see him drooling over her, and wanted to laugh at her triumph. She smirked at him and waved him over with one finger, giving him what she hoped was a seductive look. Like a puppy on a leash he came to her, tugging and tearing at his clothes as he made his way over to her. She giggled as he tossed them in haphazard directions, his eyes locked on her the whole time.

She sat up and leaned towards him, unconscious of her breasts and the way they gained Gohan's appreciative eyes. She smirked at him after a moment, finally realizing where all his attention had gone.

She bent backwards, dipping her finger in the chocolate and coming back to him, smearing it above the line of his dark blue silk boxers. It seemed to bring him out of his hypnotic staring session with her breasts, and she giggled when he jumped, feeling the warm sticky candy on his abdomen.

He jumped even higher when she brought her deliciously long leg back into the hot water of the pool and leaned back over the edge, a naughty expression on her face. He saw a hint of something in her wickedly beautiful eyes that he wasn't so sure about, and he repressed the urge to stop her. He didn't know if he would like it or not; but knowing Videl, he was in for a ride.

Videl watched his emotions play over his handsome face, and immensely enjoyed the one right before she licked the chocolate off him. He made himself calm down and relax a bit, but that was quite difficult when the woman of your dreams was sucking chocolate off of your stomach, naked in a pool.

She applied more chocolate on Gohan's rock hard abs and teasingly sucked it off his body, running her tongue all over the top of his boxers and giving him little sucking nips. She continued to do so even after all the chocolate was gone, finding that she was falling in love with the taste of his skin and the way his stomach muscles contracted and tightened when she did something he liked, which was everything. She heard him let out a shaky breath as she pulled the band of his boxers away from his body, and she daringly let her tongue explore. She saw his hands fist at his sides as a shudder went down his spine, and she wondered if he was enjoying what she was doing. She pulled back, suddenly unsure of herself. "Gohan, are you...I mean, do you want me to stop?"

"Kami, no," he groaned, pushing her head back to his stomach. He didn't know what he wanted, but he felt some sort of urgency, and it was driving him wild. She went back to her task with a vengeance, seeing how much he was liking it. She took a deep breath before she slid her hands down his hips, bringing his boxers with them. Gohan blushed as she stared at him, as if in awe. She glanced up at him, seeing him completely red. She wondered at it even as she stood, giving him a light kiss on his lips before going down lower.

She slowly traced kisses and light bites down Gohan's chest, hearing and feeling his breathing increase and become harsh. She could feel his tension, but also a certain member pressing against her as she went lower.

"Videl...? What...are...you doing?" he asked in a strained but shocked voice, trying to stay calm. It wasn't working.

She looked back up at him, smirking. "Having fun. Why, Gohan? Aren't you enjoying?" He swallowed hard as she traced her lips down lower, letting her tongue trail over the hard ridges of the muscles of his lower stomach.

"Vi-Videl...I don't know about this...I mean, I think that-AH!" His protest became silent when he felt her hot breath on him, and he closed his eyes and clenched his fists as she took the tip of him into her mouth, surrounding him with wet warmth. His ki shot up for a moment before he forcefully lowered it, not wanting to hurt her nor himself at this moment. The things her tongue was doing...oh, Dende....

Videl took as much of him into her mouth as she could, making him groan so loud that she wondered if everyone in the house a few yards away had heard it. She loved how much he was liking this, and felt amazed that someone could enjoy something so much. The way his body was reacting to what she was doing almost made her feel evil, and she wondered silently how much longer he would last.

"Videl...Dende-stop!" he cried, but Videl didn't listen to him. She started to slowly slide her head up and down, starting out slow, taking in only the first few inches. She listened as his breath hissed through his teeth, the tension in his body rising as she let her tongue explore his hard length.

She was suddenly aware of his hands taking hold of her head, his fingers tangling in amongst her long damp hair. Of course, it didn't really bother her until his hold on her scalp tightened abruptly and somewhat painfully, but she dealt with it. He shoved her towards him roughly, bringing his hips up as close as was possible to her mouth, his body becoming addicted to the feelings her warm mouth provided. "Oh Kami, Videl...please don't stop!!!" he begged in a weak, almost tortured voice. She started sucking hard, and he felt all his muscles tighten unbearably, almost to the point of pain. He braced his legs as he gripped harder onto her head, nearly pulling her hair out. He gritted his teeth, trying to prevent himself from screaming, but he lost all control over his body and mind, and all that was left was the pleasure Videl was giving him. "Ah...ah...Videl...Videl!!!!!!" he screamed, throwing his head back as he felt himself explode into her mouth, and her trying to swallow frantically.

His hold on her felt like he was going to fall over and die if he didn't have something to grasp onto, and his fingers finally loosened after a few long moments. She pulled back, leaning back onto her legs and feeling the hot water swirl around her.

Gohan stared at her in complete shock, trying to get his breathing under control. "Vi-Videl...I-I-" he stuttered, unable to find anything to say. That had been so...amazing.

She gave him a wicked smile as she traveled back up to his chest, covering his mouth with hers in a deep, long kiss. His eyes widened when he tasted himself on her lips, and then he gave a weak moan, feeling her breasts press against his chest as she pulled him into the bathing pool. She tugged him down gently, their faces only inches apart as she pushed him against the porcelain of the bathing pool. "Feel better, Gohan?" she asked, giving him a shy innocent look. He blinked, and then felt a soft smile appear on his face as she crawled onto his lap, straddling him. His arms snaked around her as an afterthought, his mind unconscious to the protective gesture. She grinned, pressing a small kiss to his lips before she leaned over, grabbing the bowl of chocolate that had been sitting next to the strawberries.

"You know, I was going to do this tomorrow. But since you have a job now, I couldn't. I hope you're not upset with me."

His eyes were glued on her finger as she dipped it into the dark creamy sauce, swirling it around. "Uh, what did you just say, Videl?"

She shook her head, sighing. "Chocolate?" she asked, watching him nod almost dumbly. She grinned at how guileless he acted sometimes, and brought her finger up to his mouth. He opened without even arguing, closing his eyes as his lips latched onto her chocolate-covered finger. Her eyes got a shocked look in them when he started sucking on it, much like how she had done to him. She felt excitement build up inside her, and she deliberately rubbed herself against him, watching with glee as his eyes shot open. "Hi, Gohan," she said, almost giggling. He let her take her finger out of his mouth, and he smiled as he curled his hand around her neck. "My, aren't we in a good mood...."

She nodded almost in a dreamy way, her eyelids lowering seductively as she leaned closer to his lips. "Gohan...kiss me...."

He complied eagerly, brushing his lips against hers once, twice, and then fully taking her mouth with his. She gave a half whimper, half moan as she dug her nails into his shoulders, feeling him grow hard beneath her and purposefully pressing down against him to relieve the almost painful ache she was experiencing. His own hands gripped onto her shoulders as if to stop her, but he never did. Instead, he let his lips leave her mouth to travel down her neck, his hands leaving to go down to her hips. She lifted herself up without him even telling her, and felt him smirk against the damp skin of her neck as he nearly impaled her on himself, hearing her suck in her breath sharply and her head tilt back in ecstasy. They moved together as the passion increased, their bodies feeling the extreme need to be one with each other, to feel one another tremble with excitement and moan with the ultimate pleasure. The heat and liquid warmth began to build all too quickly, and it was over before either of them had a chance to enjoy it more than they should have.

As they lowered themselves back down to Earth, Videl collapsed against him, her arms twined weakly around his shoulders as involuntary shudders of pleasure ran through her now and then. She felt his heart pounding against hers as they held each other weakly, their breathing becoming normal ever so slowly, as it was wont. Before she even knew it, she was asleep, her head resting against his shoulder while he drifted off himself, Videl still sprawled over his lap as they found peace in the bathing house.