Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Words That Are Spoken Yet Remain Silent ❯ Training Begins ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 8: Training begins

Vegeta and Bulma had finally gotten up and had gone into the kitchen to eat. They finished their meal very fast and Bulma realized her appetite had grown quite a bit.*Hmm must be the Sayain side of me waking up.*

"Alright now Bulma, your training begins. Follow me." She did as told and followed Vegeta to the GR in the ship.

"Now do as I tell you and we might be done faster." "Your the boss." "Now first we have to get you to learn how to conjure up energy and raise your power level. I want you to concentrate really hard until you feel a pull tugging at your senses from the pit of your stomach, then you bring it out to get a power level."

She did as told. She sat on the floor Indian style and began to concentrate as hard as she could. She began to feel a pull in her stomach as Vegeta had said, and then she used all she had to power it up around her. Within seconds she had a blue aura around her body.

"Amazing! You were able to bring out your power with ease." "Thanks." "Well now we move on to flying lessons. Take the energy you have formed and place it under yourself, then lift youself into the air with it. Once you have the hang of that, then we'll move onto the harder moves of flying. For now your main priority is getting into the air. I'll check on you in 1/2 an hour and see if you can do it easily enough."

Vegeta was about to walk out when he heard a 'swoosh' sound. He turned around and saw Bulma flying all around the room as if she had done it all her life. "How did you do that so fast?!" "Well I did what you said and it just happened and this is fun weeeee!"

Vegeta had to laugh at the way she was acting. "Woman stop that. We have important training to do." "Yes sir General Veggie." "You know I hate that name!" "I know, but it is so cute."

"Back to training, HFIL we may be done sooner than I thought if so then we can move on to the harder more advanced stuff today. Now we are going to try forming ki blasts. Take your ki and put it into a ball in your hand. We'll work on aiming as soon as you get that down."

Bulma landed and then began to gather her energy. She put it into a ball in her hand. "Ok now what?" "This is unbelievable, you are a natural at this." "Hehe."

"Now we can work on aiming. Take the ball and try to hit me with it. Aim with as much acuracy as you can manage. And never close one eye to aim at an opponent it will make your shot less acurate."

"But Vegeta what if I hit you?" "Don't worry I'll be able to catch it." "Ok." She took aim and fired it. It was a perfect shot it was heading at him striaght on. He grabbed it and threw it away like nothing of course, but if it had been stronger she might have really hurt him.

"Very nice. If I had been an off guard enemy that would have hit me head on." Bulma giggled in reply. "One thing Bulma if you are going to learn how to do this then you are going to have to lose your soft heartedness on the battlefield and you can not be afraid to kill. Do you understand?"

"Yes Vegeta." "Now we are going to move on to ki beam conrtol. When you fire a blast and it is going some where you don't want it to just fly off, you are going to want to get it to go the direction you want it to. So that is what we are going to learn how to do here. After this your rookie training ends and we begin to play hardball."

"First you need to fire a blast. You manipulate the energy into going the direction of your choice merely by directing it with hand motions." "Ok here goes nothing."

She fired a blast and did as told. She was able to direct it with ease. She sent it flying all over the room. The she made it explode by firing another blast at it. "How was that." "Incredible...you've learned the basics of fighting in less than 30 minutes. That is wonderful. Now we have the rest of the day to play. Your in the big leagues with me now Bulma and there is no turning back now."

"I know Vegeta and I plan on getting as strong as you are." "Don't worry at the rate you're going then you will be with me in no time. But warning I will not take it easy on you or baby you so you had better be ready for a rough and tumble life for awhile. No games, no playing around got it." "Sir yes sir as long as we get a little "nightly exercise" as well."

"As you wish my woman...as you wish." He said in an amused voice.
________________________________________________________________ ______________