Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Words That Are Spoken Yet Remain Silent ❯ Display of Power ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 14: Display of Power

Bulma was halfway down the stairs then stopped. *Wait a minute if Goku could sense that energy in me then surely Vegeta could...so why didn't he tell me?* She pushed the thought away and continued down the stairs.

When she got down the stairs Tien, Chuazu, and Piccolo were already gone. Only Chi-Chi, Gohan, Krillon, and Goku had stayed.

As soon as Bulma was down the stairs and Chi-Chi spotted her, she ran to her and gave her a big hug yelling, "Congratulations, you are going to love being a mother!" Bulma just kind of flushed then realized Vegeta was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Vegeta?" "Oh, he went into the GR after he put you to bed and we came inside. He said he would be out in 2 hours to see if you were awake. He should be here..." Chi-Chi was cut off by Vegeta swinging open the door.

He saw Bulma and went over to her. Chi-Chi quickly went back to the couch and sat next to Gohan. Vegeta had a worried look on his face. "Are you alright?" "Yes Vegeta, I'm fine."

He walked over to the other couch and she sat beside him. He draped an arm over her shoulder. Goku was the first to speak, "So Vegeta, when is the baby due?" He said with his usual goofy grin.

Vegeta looked like he was calculating something. Then answered, "Sometime in June." He sounded a little irritated. Bulma almost screamed at his response. "WHAT?! But that would mean only about 1 month!!!" "Not this June woman. Next June!" "WHAT?!!!" She screamed it even louder this time. "That means an entire year and half a month!!"

Goku was the next to speak, "Well, that is how long Chi-Chi was pregnant with Gohan." "Exactly Kakarot, and that is because you are Sayain. Sayain pregnancies last longer. The fact that Bulma is Sayain means she IS going to have 12 1/2 months while your woman there, since she isn't Sayain, it wasn't sure if she would or not."

Krillon was beginning to feel left out. "So Bulma, how far along are you?" "Umm...around maybe a month I'd say." "You thought of any names yet?" "No not really." Then Vegeta spoke, "Besides it is Sayain custom to name the child after it is born." Bulma looked a little surprised. "Well I didn't know that. I guess I still have a lot to learn about Sayains."

Bulma and Chi-Chi got up and went into the kitchen, but then Chi-Chi came running back in screaming and jumped up into Goku's arms, "GOKU, GOKU, THERE IS A RAT IN THE KITCHEN!!!! IT BRUSHED AGAINST MY LEG!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" She wrapped her arms around his neck still screaming. Then Bulma came in, "Chi that wasn't a rat it was me." "You don't have fur." She had calmed herself now. "Yeah I do, see."

Bulma pulled her tail from behind her and flicked it around. "You have a tail?!" "Yeah, remember I am a Sayain." "Oh yeah, that's right."

Vegeta chuckled slightly, "Kakarot you really should have found a braver mate than that." He laughed more and Chi got really angry, but let it go.

~I'm just going to say Chi because I hate having to type Chi-Chi.~ Chi went over to Bulma and stroked her tail. To bulma it felt good at first then all of a sudden Chi gripped it and tugged on it. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!!!!!!" Bulma screamed then turned around and knocked Chi into the wall.

"Oh Kami, I'm sorry Chi it was a reaction!" Vegeta started to laugh so hard his sides began to hurt. "HAHAHA I thought you have taught that silly woman of yours that you never grab a Sayain's tail!!" He was laughing really hard now.

Bulma ran over to Chi and helped her up. "I really am sorry Chi, but it hurt so bad and it was a reaction." Chi had a rather large bruise on her face where Bulma had hit her, but it wasn't swelled. "It's ok Bulma I forgot about that. Goku did that once and I should have remembered...ow." Both girls laughed slightly.

Goku looked at Bulma in shock. "Bulma where did you learn to hit like that?!" "I told you that I was as strong as Vegeta now and we are both probably stronger than you." "Yeah right Bulma." "Oh, you want proof." "Sure."

~Ok I know that Vegeta isn't stronger than Goku and that Bulma could never catch up that fast, but I think Vegeta deserves his birth right and I don't really like Goku and besides it is my fic so nah :p~

Bulma led them outside then took to the air. "Come on I don't want to blow up any buildings, let's go to a more remote area." So Goku scooped up Chi and Gohan, Krillin, Goku, and Vegeta all followed Bulma.

Vegeta was amused at Bulma's desire to show off her power. They landed in a clearing in the woods. "Now you all might want to stand back. Vegeta you are going to do this with me right?" Vegeta nodded in reply then stood beside her a few feet away.

Bulma balled her hands into fist as did Vegeta and held then at her sides then lifted them to her sides with her elbows bent. She began to power up. Her hair began to wave all around her going wild. Vegeta too began to power up.

As they powered the sky went dark. Everyone looked at the two then at the sky. Gohan began to get scared. As well as Krillon and Chi. Goku only starred in amazement at how strong Bulma had managed to get herself in such a short time. "Is that all you have, come on you aren't anywhere near as strong as I am." "Were aren't done yet Kakarot!!!"

Vegeta was angry at his rivals doubt in his and his mates power. "Are you ready Bulma? Do you have enough power?" "Yes and yes." "Good now we can show them that Prince Vegeta, Prince of all Sayains knows how to pick a mate!!"

Vegeta went to maximum power at normal level. Then with one great yell, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" His hair turned golden as did his eyebrows and his eyes turned blue. He powered up to maximum as the sky grew darker and the ground shook. A few mountains exploded behind them at his release of power.

He looked at Bulma and nodded. She then powered to maximum normal level. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed then her hair too turned the odd colors and eyes a darker blue. What scared everyone was that her eyes flashed an evil red before going blue.

She looked at Vegeta after blowing up a few mountains herself and smiled. ~ ok this ^blah blah^ is now telekinesis~ ^Well Goku what do you think?^ "Huh? Who said that?" ^No one said anything Goku. I'm speaking to you through your mind.^ "Huh?"

Instead of using her mind this time Bulma talked. "I spoke to you telepathicly." "Oh cool. But man, both of you are Super Sayains that is just too weird I mean you sure caught up fast Bulma! And you Vegeta...WOW! You and Bulma are exactly equal and I think you are stronger than me!!!"

Vegeta saw this as an opportunity. "Well Kakarot would you like to find out?" "What?" "A little sparring." "Hmm...ok." "But I want you to fight Bulma first. If she can beat you there is no sense in me even trying. After all we are equal. And besides she has a little of an advantage." This time he addressed Bulma. "Bulma, you do realize you can still use your mind ability and this time the demon will not return?" "Yes I know."

Bulma got in front of Goku in fighting stance. And after he too went to Super Sayain the fight was on.
___________________________________________________________________ ________

~I know that one was a bit short but I am trying to make them longer ok!~
__________________________________________________________________ _________