Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Words That Are Spoken Yet Remain Silent ❯ Pregnancy Really Sucks ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 16: Pregnancy Really Sucks (really short but imprortant)

Bulma awoke the next morning around noon. She was really dizzy and light headed, but she managed to drag herself out of bed. Only to be pushed back in by a pair of very strong arms. She looked up once she was back in the bad to meet Vegeta's eyes.

"Your not going anywhere. You need your rest." Vegeta spoke to her very softly. "But Vegeta I have to go to the bathroom." She begged. He let her up and she went into the bathroom only to start throwing up.

Vegeta heard her and ran in to hold her hair back away from her face. "I was wondering when I was going to start this." She said after she was able to climb up to her feet.

Goku had managed to get the others to Kami in time and he helped them. It seems their minds had been poisoned by any evil ambitions they had. Even the slightest trace was enough to manipulate.

Vegeta led Bulma back to the bed and laid her down. As he was covering her up she began to talk to him, "So how long am I going to be doing this?" "I already told you that Sayain pregnancies last 12 1/2 months." "No I mean the puking." "I believe only a maximum of twice a day for about 2 more weeks so you don't have to worry about it." "OK."

Bulma had a bit of a distant look in her eye. She was a little afraid to ask him the next question, "Vegeta, you are going to help me? Aren't you?" He looked at her then smiled. ~RUN! He smiled!~ She had never seem him smile so warmly. "Onna, I marked you. Now we are stuck together for eternity. Of course I am going to help you. I would be betraying the Sayain race if I didn't."

He planted a light kiss on her lips. He got up and went to walk out of the room, but her voice stopped him, "Vegeta don't leave. I want you to lay down here with me for a little while. At least until I fall asleep. Please?!"

Vegeta turned around and smiled again. He then walked over to her and took off all his clothes, save his boxers. He then crawled into bed next to her and held her close to him. He was so warm. Bulma nudged as close as she could get to him. She loved being held in his arms.

He began to plant small kisses all up and down her neck. Then he did something unexpected. He grabbed her tail and started to stroke it. It felt so good Bulma would have fallen if she had been standing.

Then what he did really took her by surprise. He kissed the mark he had left on her neck and begant to lick it.

Bulma could feel a tingling sensation going through her whole body from it. She wasn't cold anymore. The spot began to glow and it warmed her up. "Mmmmm, that feels good Vegeta."

He chuckled low in his throat. Bulma turned around to face him. Their lips met and they kissed for a long time. They finally had to break for air. Bulma laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

Before she fell asleep she whispered very low, "I love you Vegeta." Then she fell asleep. 'I love you too Bulma. I'm just not ready to tell you. I will when the right moment comes.'

After a few more minutes he was about to get up, but found that sleep had claimed him as well, and besides it gave him comfort to be near her.
__________________________________________________________________ _________

Bulma awoke soon after she had fallen to sleep only to find that Vegeta hadn't left yet. And even more to her surprise he was fast asleep. She always found it so cute when he slept.

She moved a little, but she must have moved to much because he woke up. "Well I guess you decided not to leave after all?" "I fell asleep Onna nothing more!" "Sure Vegeta. Sure." She planted a light kiss on his lips.

He returned the favor most unusually. Instead of just getting up and leaving he put her face in his hands and kissed her back after she had already pulled away from him. This wasn't just a light kiss though, like Bulma's. This kiss was full of passion and desire and it was extremely deep.

It took Bulma by surprise. She hadn't expected him to give her something in return for her little kiss. But she wasn't going to complain. ~*winks* why should she?~

When he finally pulled away Bulma was out of breathe. "Wow. That was...wow. What was that for?" "Same thing that yours was. I just wanted to get my point across a little better than you thats all."

He grinned at her. She loved him a lot and had told him on a few occasions, but she really wasn't expecting him to ever say it. But she understood. He had a lot of pride and didn't want to run the risk of it being tarnished along with his reputation as a ruthless, heartless killer.

All of a sudden Bulma got the nasty taste in her throat and ran to the bathroom with Vegeta behind her every step of the way. He reached over and grabbed her hair and got it out of the way.

She felt it coming. Then she vomited a lot. Vegeta spoke softly as he wiped her mouth with a cloth, "Don't worry. For Sayain pregnancies the vommiting should only last about another 2 weeks after your scent has fully changed..."

Vegeta would have continued talking. But then he realized what he had said. He had completely forgotten about it. 'How could I be so stupid!? I completely forgot! Kami how could I forget something that important about a Sayain pregnancy!? If I don't get out of here I am going to be going nuts!! SHIT!'

Bulma looked at Vegeta. He had gone very pale. She had never seen him look so petrified in his life. He acted like he had just seen a ghost or something.
____________________________________________________________ _______________