Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Words That Are Spoken Yet Remain Silent ❯ Scent Changes Can Be Fun ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


Chapter 17: Scent Changes Can Be Fun

It had been almost 2 weeks since Bulma and Vegeta had returned from their trip and Vegeta seemed to be getting more and more nervous.

Everytime Bulma came around he seemed to try and find an excuse to run from her. Like he was trying to avoid her.

After 2 weeks finally passed Bulma found out why.

She was walking throught the garden one evening during the sunset. She had sat herself on a rock when she heard a small grunt. She turned her head to see Vegeta on a much larger rock.

He was starring at her like she was a disease. He got up and started to leave, but Bulma ran over to him and put her hand on his shoulder. He stopped walking away. "Vegeta what is wrong with you? Why have you been trying to avoid me for the past 2 weeks?"

He turned around to face her and he looked as though he would pounce on her at an moment.
_______________________________________________________________ _______________

Vegeta had tried his damndest to stay away from her but it was so hard. She was so intoxicating.

But he couldn't handle it today. He had been sitting in his usual spot on the rock in the garden when she came outside and sat on the rock beside his.

It had been 2 weeks since they had gotten home and now her scent was fully changed and it was driving him mad. He had tried to leave, but she had come after him. And when she put her hand on his shoulder it was to much for him.

He turned and faced her. He had to have her now. He looked at her fearsly. 'NO! I can't! I might hurt her or the child I can't do it!!' "Woman get away from me!" He ordered in a deep, deadly voice.

It scared Bulma. He had never spoken to her like that before. "Veget what is wrong with you? Why are you all of a suddenly treating me like a disease or something? You haven't even touched me for the past 2 weeks and I want to know what is wrong!"

She put her hand on his face and he got a very strong wiff of her scent. It was so inticing. He couldn't take it. He grabbed her arm and threw her on the ground. He began to kiss up and down her neck.

Then he stopped himself and got off her. He was acting on pure instinct alone. He was screaming to himself, "NO, NO, NO!! I can't! I don't want to hurt her!!"

Bulma was very confused now. She had no idea what was wrong with Vegeta. Then he yelled at her, "GET AWAY FROM ME WOMAN!! RUN NOW!!"

Bulma was so scared that she got up and ran straight to her bedroom. Vegeta got to his feet and followed her scent all the way there. He knew there was no place she could go that her scent would not linger so he could find her. He saw her in her room sitting on the bed.

He went over to her and picked her up. He laid her down flat and began to kiss her neck. "Onna if you don't want this I suggest you leave now before I go any further." "Vegeta I don't mind what you are doing to me, but what happened back there?"

He spoke between nibbles, bites, and kisses he was planting on her neck, "Well you see, on Planet Vegeta, when Sayain woman get pregnant we have to send them away. Or else they would be getting raped and everything. When women get pregnant their scent changes and it makes people with hieghtened senses, especially Sayain, extremeley horny. And if we didn't send most of the women on the planet away most of them would die."

"So basically your saying that they would be die from...eww...because it is like an animal in heat right?" "Exactly." "So that is what Goku meant by my scent changing." "I thought Kakarot might have said something to you." "Yeah." "Woman I warn you now, I am not going to be taking it easy on you and we are going to be doing this an aweful lot so you are probably going to be getting pretty sore. I just hope you can handle me. And I assure you it will not hurt the child." "I can handle you just fine and as long as it doesn't hurt the baby it is fine with me. You forget I am a Sayain too and I can take whatever you dish out!"

Vegeta smiled. He had forgotten that she was a Sayain. This was going to be more fun than he had originally thought.
______________________________________________________________ ________________

Vegeta began to work his way down to her chest with his tongue and then back up again. He was slowly unbuttoning her shirt. He now had her shirt off and was handling her breast still covered with her bra.

He lifted her slightly off the bed and put his hands behind her while kissing her neck and lips. He slowly undid her bra and pulled it off of her.

Bulma looked down and saw that he was clearly straining in his tight spandex pants. She reached down and began to rub lightly on his memeber still covered in his pants. She earned a small groan of pleasure from him.

He could see she was getting impatient, but he didn't care. This was his time to be in charge and he was going to go at his own pace. He reached his hand toward her skirt and slid his hand under it. He reached a hand into her thong and slid 2 fingers inside her. She was really wet.

Within 10 seconds of his fingers' entrance her juices were flowing over his fingers. She was so wet. He couldn't believe it. He was recieving loud moans from her as he progressed. He began to ram his fingers into her while using a seperate finger to play with her clit.

After awhile a grin of satifaction went across Vegeta's face as bulma came. Her juices poured all around his fingers. He pulled them free from her swelling walls and started to lick the juices from his fingers. She tasted bitter and sweet at the same time.

Vegeta reached a hand under her rump and began to unzip her skirt. Once he had it off he pulled her silk thongs off. He lowered himself down to her womanhood and nuzzled his way in and began to suck on her hard.

Bulma was having the time of her life. This felt so great. The things he was doing to her were incredible. Bulma could feel herself getting tighter and tighter as she felt another climax coming.

Vegeta lapped up her juices with his tongue. She was delicious. He was getting as much as he could from inside her. Then she climaxed. Bulma screamed as loud as she could. She moaned his name in complete ecstasy. This was fantastic.

Vegeta didn't stop after she came; he continued to lap up her juices. She tasted even better after she came. But then he realized how much he was straining in his pants as his member got harder and harder.

He lifted himself and wiped some of the exscaping juices on his cheek. He pulled off his shirt and went back up to Bulma's face. He kissed her hard and furious.

Bulma could taste herself as he kissed her. He began to kiss her neck and put his hand behind her and rubbed the small of her back. He went down to her chest and sucked on her hard nipples. He massaged one of her breast with his hand while sucking on the other so as not to neglect either one.

Finally he couldn't take it. He lifted up and took off his pants and his boxers letting his member free. He brushed it against her thigh as he began to kiss her again giving her a small groan.

He completely pinned her to the bed with his weight. He positoined himself over her and slowly slid into her. Her muscles contracted as he made his way in. She moaned as he slid into her.

She was so tight Vegeta was surprised he was able to make his way into her. Her walls clung to him as if they would never let go. He began to slide in and out of her as fast as he could not even bothering to start slow. He rammed in and out of her at a grueling pace. Bulma knew she was going to be sore in the morning at the rate he was going. And by the way he had talked earlier it wasn't even halfway over with.
_________________________________________________________________ _____________

Vegeta knew that as long as he kept his power slightly raised and controlled himself he could go at this pace for hours. But he was far from through with her and wanted to experiment with her some tonight to see how much she could take and see how flexible she was. ~hehe~

Bulma had already cum several times by now but she wasn't anywhere near getting tired. She saw that Vegeta wasn't even exuasted yet. "I hope i'm going to be able to keep up with you all night, Vegeta!" He chuckled and said, "Me too..." and kissed her roughly on the lips.

Vegeta decided it was time to try something else. So he flipped her over onto her stomach and lifted her abdomen so that she was on her hands and knees. He figured maybe it was time to try a new position. He wrapped his tail around her abdomen so as to keep her steady. She returned the favor by wrapping her tail around him as well.

He slid deep into her from behind and held her hips firmly with his hands and began to grind into her. He rammed in and out of her making each thrust more electrifying than the last.

Bulma moaned in untamed pleasure. She had never felt this good. The things he could do to her were simply amazing. It was strange when she thought of it now since she had her memory back. The reason she had felt no pain the first time she had been with him was because it HADN'T been her first time with him. Her first time with him had been five years earlier when Frieza had taken her from her parents.

She remembered being frightened at not being able to see who she had been given to, being frightened at knowing he would be fucking her for the rest of her life most likely against her will, and most of all being frightened at what he might do if she was disobediant.

But then he had made the deal with her that he would take off her blind fold and have his way with her, then let her go if she promised not to try anything funny. She had agreed but then soething unexpected happened...when he had taken her blind fold off; she had looked at him and had a hard time controling herself. She had seen him in a dream a few nights before then not even knowing who he was. In the dream they had made love and had formed a family and all that stuff, but when she saw him there on top of her she had almost screamed.

She had looked into his eyes and had been hypnotized. Those cold lifeless eyes. They were black as night and seemed to put a very enchanting spell on you to where you couldn't look away. She had fallen in love with him almost instantly.

That night she had made love to him freely and had given him her most precious posession to remeber her by...her virginity. She had wanted to cry that night when he put her in the ship. Before he had given her the medicine she had given him one last kiss goodbye. Two weeks later when she woke up she had no idea who she was or where she had come from. She had been taken in by the Brief's and had lived a very nice life.

The day Vegeta came to Earth looking for the Dragon Balls she had felt some sort of weird connection to him. Everytime she saw him she felt as if she knew him. Evidently her Earth parents had cut off her tail before she woke up. But they seemed to have gotten worried when they saw the two Sayains, Vegeta and Nappa, the minute her parents saw the tail they started to freak out.

But it seemed as if her and Vegeta belonged together. They had been together when they were younger, yet even after having her memory erased and being sent to a planet millions of miles away from her own, and losing the one she loved, they had beat all the odds and had found one another again.

Vegeta was ramming into her at full force and was loving it. He was getting some very satifying moans from his partner as well. Bulma had bent herself up to where she was now against Vegeta's chest and he was kissing her neck.

He was running his tongue all up and down her neck licking the scar on her neck which was giving her more pleasure than his thrusts. This also gave him pleasure seeing as how they were bonded. Her pains were his and her pleasures were his as well.

After both of them came about 7 times each he slowed then let her down. But he was still far from through with her.

He flipped her back onto her back. It made him want her even more when he saw how badly she was panting. She was completely out of breathe. He brought his mouth down on hers and sucked on her bottom lip.

He teased her running his tongue down her body to her stomach. He made small circles with his tongue around her belly-button, then went down further. He reached the area between her legs and could smell her desire and could see all the juices flowing around the outside. He nuzzled his way through the hair and sucked hard on her womanhood.

Bulma arched her back as his tongue entered her. He was playing with her clit with his tongue then he would go inside her with it and lick her inner walls. She could feel her walls expand and contract with the torture. It was maddening.

She wanted to hold him, pleasure him, feel him, most of all make him moan her name. It wasn't fair that he had to do all the work not that she was complaining.

Vegeta lapped up all he could. He couldn't get enough of her taste. She was so sweet and yet bitter all at once. The female species was still an enigma ~mystery~ to Vegeta but he didn't care as long as she stayed good in bed. He would eventually almost understand them but for now she was completely understood in his eyes when it came to one very important detail...sex.

Bulma could feel herself on the edge. He was completely torchering her. His tongue seemed to have a mind of its own right now. She looked down as much she could and saw a look of sataisfaction on his face...well what part of it she could see.

Bulma yelped as he nipped one of her walls. Then she climaxed draining herself for him to taste.

After she came Vegeta kept going to get all he could of her. She tasted even better after she came. She was so delicious to him. It was like a kid going into a candy store for the first time in 3 months.

Bulma moaned, "Ahhh, Vegeta..." She couldn't say anymore. She was having a hard enough time trying to breath much less talk.

Vegeta came up and crawled back up to her face. He licked his lips and wiped off the escaping juices from his cheek. He kissed her deeply so that she could taste herself in his mouth.

Bulma wrapped her arms around his neck as her kissed her. When he released he put his fingers in his mouth then rubbed her nipples with his wet fingers and lightly blew on them. Her nipples hardened to rocks.

Vegeta attacked her breast, sucking on one and messaging the other so as not to neglect it. After he got one nipple back to its soft state he began to massage it while sucking on the other.

Bulma dragged her nails down his back braking the skin. She could hear him grunt as she drew blood.

Vegeta felt her draw blood from his back with her nails. 'So my little one is getting a little violent is she? Well do I have a treat for her.' Vegeta rose up and smirked evilly.

Bulma saw Vegeta's I-have-an-evil-idea smirk cross his face and thought, *This is going to be fun.*
_________________________________________________________________ ____________

Vegeta lifted Bulma off the bed and let her sit on the edge. He went to one of her scarf drawers and pulled a black silk scarf. He found two more longer ones and went over to her. He put the first shorter one around her eyes blind folding her. "Vegeta what are you..." He cut her off, "You'll see. I have a feeling you will like it."

Bulma let him finish blind folding her. Then he lifted her off the bed. He saw two plants hanging from hooks on the ceiling. He took them down then took the other two scarfs and tied them to her hands. Then he tied the other ends to the hooks and let her hang there. She wasn't really hanging because she was still flat-footed on the floor.

"Getting a little kinky are we, Vegeta?" "No, I just want to try something new." "Well this is certainly new." Vegeta chuckled then went behind her. He nuzzled her neck, then slid into her from behind very roughly. Bulma moaned in pleasure.

~Warning if you do not like the idea of rough sex do not read the next few paragraphs~

Vegeta rammed into her very roughly causing her a mixture of pleasure and pain. He knew that if he held onto his control he could keep this pace for hours and he would.

The mixture of pleasure and pain going through Bulma was overwhelming. She had no idea that Vegeta could be this rough. But she should have expected it from him considering the fact that he had killed hundreds even thousands of planets.

Vegeta felt his selfcontrol slipping. He was thrusting into her at full force. He was going so hard he thought he might kill her then reminded himself that she could handle a lot more than this. After all she wasn't a weak human.

Vegeta brought his arm around her waist and thrust two fingers into her earning himself a loud moan from her, "Ooh, Vegeta, please...just d-don't...kill...me...a-alright." "Alright," was all he was able to grunt out through his clenched teeth.

He was thrusting himself and his fingers into her so hard that he was getting a little worried about her well being, but he knew that if he got too rough for her, she would say something.

Bulma could feel herself getting light headed. She was still dizzy from the force of her last few orgasms, but still held onto conciousness. She knew that Vegeta could go like this for hours if he felt like it, but she wasn't sure if she could.

~Ok roughness is over for now~

Vegeta finally took one final thrust into her and pulled out along with his fingers. He unties her and let her down. He took off her blind fold and starred at her. All of a sudden he was unable to move. His whole body went rigid ans he was frozen in place. Then he realized why.

He could see a very devilish look on Bulma's face. She had frozen him in his spot. She ran her finger down his chest and to his hard member. She made small circles on the tip. She leaned over to his ears and whispered seductively in his ear, "My turn."

She removed her hand and knelt down. She took his whole cock into her mouth. She sucked hard on it playing around the tip with her tongue. She barely managed to hear what Vegeta said. He was in so much pleasure he was barely able to speak, "B-Bulma please...p-please don't...d-do this...t-to m-me."

She had to giggle. He sounded so desperate. It made her want him even more. She began to suck harder while running her tongue the full length of his hard on. She kept sucking and jerking every now and then with her hand getting some slight jerks from Vegeta...however much he could move seeing as how she still had a hold on him.

Bulma had to admit it was no easy task keeping him restrained and trying to pleasure him at the same time. Bulma continued he torture until she felt him spill into her mouth. She swallowed it and said in an evil voice, "Yum."

She finally let her hold go on Vegeta but found out very quickly it was a mistake. The minute she let go he said, "You are going to pay for that." He grabbed her arms and then backed her against the wall.

"What are you going to do? Blow me away?" "I a way," he said seductively. He kissed her roughly forcing his tongue into her mouth. Their tongue had a little sparring match in his mouth which Vegeta won.

Bulma wrapped her legs around him. Her only support now was him and the wall. *This could prove interesting.*

Vegeta felt her legs wrap around him. He now had her where he wanted her. He slid himself into her and banged her against the wall. He slid in and out of her while she wrapped her arms around his neck. He kept a firm grip on her hips so as not to let her fall even though the wall was a very good support considering how hard he was ramming her into it.

After a few minutes of this Vegeta heard a loud cracking sound. He opened his eyes and looked behind Bulma. The wall was beginning to crack. 'Oh well.'

He continued to bang her against the wall until she came several dozen times. He let her settle, her legs still wrapped around him. She was breathing heavily and seemed to be trying to catch her breathe.

Vegeta found that he too was getting tired. They had been at it for about 7 1/2 hours now and he was rather tired. The sun would be rising in about 3 hours and they needed some sleep. Heck their little sharade with Bulma tied up had lasted about 3 1/2 hours.

Bulma looked and saw that Vegeta was having a hard time catching his breathe as was she. *Maybe he is finally tired.* Vegeta looked up at her, " You might want to get your wall fixed. I would hate to have to explain that to your parents." He pointed at the wall still gasping for air.

Bulma turned her head and saw a very large crack going across the entire wall. She had to laugh. She hadn't realized they had been going at it that hard. "I guess I had better. Can we rest now? I am getting tired and by the looks of it so are you. I mean hell we have been at this for hours now, you have to have satified you r urges by now, I mean damn I have probably had sex more times in one night then some people have in a lifetime. Hell I didn't know it was possible to have sex this many times in one night!"

Vegeta laughed. He pulled himself out of her and then laid her down on the bed.

Bulma laid still. She was really sore and didn't think she would be able to walk normally for a few weeks. He wrapped his arms around her tightly to make sure she stayed warm. "Go to sleep little one." "Ok."

She planted a kiss on his lips then closed her eyes. She almost instantly fell asleep. She cuddled into him more. Then he too closed his eyes and a short time later sleep claimed him.
__________________________________________________________________ ___________