Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Words That Are Spoken Yet Remain Silent ❯ The Baby Arrives ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 19: The Baby Arrives

Bulma was getting slightly worried. She was at least 1 1/2 months early. Was that normal? Would it effect the baby? A hundred questions were running through her mind. She felt another sharp pain and almost screamed. She began to do her breathing treatments that she had been taught to do by Chi.

Vegeta looked at his mate and thought at first that she was just kidding. Then he saw the cringe on her face as she had a contraction. He looked at her softly, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I am most deffinatly sure!! AAAAAAAAh!!!!!" Vegeta cringed as his ultra sensative ears caught the full blow of her scream.

He gently picked her up and took off into the air. He had no idea where the hospital was. He would have to ask Bulma where it was. "Ok woman, where is the hospital?" "See that really big building over there beside my father's main office building? You know the one with the flag on the roof?" "Yes." "That's the one."

He took off as fast as he could without hurting her. They got there in no time. He walked through the door and was immediately surrounded by nurses and doctors. Vegeta growled and they all backed away. One little pudgy nurse who didn't back away just merely said to him, "Well sir, you are going to have to give her to us. She is having a baby is she not? Well we can't go delivering a baby out here in the hall now can we?" "You get all of these male doctors and nurses away and get a female doctor to take care of her and I will gladly give her to you."

He had actually said it civally to the nurse. Bulma guessed that he respected anyone as weak as her who was willing to stand up to him. She shooed all of the men away and got the only female doctor in the hospital to take care of Bulma. Vegeta let them put her in a wheelchair and started to follow. He was stopped by a very snobby looking nurse, "Umm I am sorry sir, but you will have to wait in the here."

Bulma heard the nurse smart off to Vegeta. *Ooh no, that nurse just signed her death warrant.* The nurse beside Bulma saw the look on her face and smiled at Bulma, "Ms. Briefs is it necessary for him to come with you?" Everyone at the hospital knew Bulma. "Yes Kathy, you see the baby isn't human you could say. Vegeta over there comes from a race of people called Sayains and well you may need his help. He is like Goku." The nurse smiled and nodded. She had had to treat Goku before and saw how fast he had healed and the fact that his anatomy was completely different from other people.

She looked over at the snobby nurse, "Now, now, Cindy you really should be more polite to the waiters. We will be needing his help. Let him through." The nurse snorted and let Vegeta come through.

Vegeta followed them into the a room. Bulma screamed a few times on the way up there. They laid her in the bed and left to prep the DR ~delivery room~ Vegeta looked at his mate. She was in so much pain. He couldn't bare to see her like that. He knew she would be in a lot more pain during the delivery. Sayain babies were the hardest to deliver.

Bulma looked over at her prince and saw the worried look on his face. She held out her hand and he took it. She would have to squeeze his hand everytime she had a contraction.

A few seconds later she got one. She squeezed his hand so tight that she heard a few bones crack. When she let go he looked at his hand and chuckled. They would be healed by the time he and Bulma left here.

A doctor came in, "Well hello Bulma." "Hi, Melodie, never thought you would see me in this room did you?" "Nope. You were the last person I would picture to be a mom. But I bet you make a great one." Melodie looked from Bulma over to Vegeta, "Is this the father?" "Yeah he is. Vegeta this is a good friend of mine, Melodie Sarano. Melodie this is my...well you really can't say husband, but in a sense he is, but anyway this is Vegeta." "Nice to meet you Vegeta. I will be delivering the baby today."

He snorted, "Good I don't want any of those male doctors near her." And he turned back to Bulma. "Don't mind him Melodie. He's just a little protective." She chuckled and then said to them both, "Well we will be taking you in in about 1/2 an hour. That should give you time to call all your friends and family." With that she left.

Bulma told Vegeta to go call everyone. He picked up the thing that the Earthlings called a "phone" and pushed the numbers Bulma told him to. The first house he called was Goku's. "Hello." "Kakarot, Bulma is having the baby so get your ass down here now!" He put the phone back down. Bulma rolled her eyes and had him call Krillon, Tien, and then even Korin and Kami. Piccolo came since he had been at Goku's training.

Everyone was in the waiting room. About 10 minutes after everyone arrived Vegeta came out and told everyone that she was being taken into the DR. He left and started pacing outside the door of the DR. The doctor, the nurses, and Bulma had insisted that he stay outside. Goku came and tried to calm him down, but with no affect.

After about 23 hours of worry and taking shifts at pacing Vegeta heard it. It was his shift at pacing and he heard a baby start crying. The DR door opened and they started to wheel Bulma out of the room. They were in a hurry it seemed, but Vegeta just looked at her and decided to follow since it deffinatly looked as though something was wrong.
________________________________________________________________ ___________