Earthian Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of Salvation ❯ Chapter Nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Wings of Salvation

Chapter Nine

The only sound in the dark room was the harsh rasps of one lone individual. He desperately tried to slow his own breathing, begging his body to calm down. `What was I thinking? What possessed me to ask if I could join him?' Chihaya sighed as he ran fingers through his dark locks. Violet eyes glanced over at the mirror, inspecting his almost naked body. `I really love Kagetsuya. I want to be with him. I just pale in comparison to his beauty.' He blushed brightly when he remembered that the blonde was alone in the shower, waiting for him. Chihaya shivered, allowing himself several deep breaths. `He wants me in there. Wants to see me. He wouldn't have said yes if he didn't.'

Chihaya knew what was going to happen if he went into the bathroom. He wasn't stupid. `I stopped him before because I was scared. But I shouldn't be. I know he's not going to hurt me. I trust him.'

"I guess I shouldn't keep him waiting," the black haired teen murmured. He gazed down at the towel lying on the bed. With one swift motion he slid his boxers off his body, wrapping the towel around his waist. He then closed his eyes, working to calm his breathing. Violet orbs opened right before he walked over to the bathroom door. He then knocked on the wood.

"Come on in, Chihaya," the muffled voice called out.

The teen slipped into the room, his gaze on the shower. Kagetsuya smiled warmly, hoping to calm the nervous male. His lower half was covered by the shower curtain so Chihaya could only see his chest and face. "I'll close my eyes so you can just come in, in front of me."

"Thank you," the younger teen said softly. He made sure the blue orbs were completely covered before dropping the towel. Chihaya then climbed into the tub and before he could chicken out, wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist.

Violet met blue as the two gazed at each other. Kagetsuya leaned over to brush his lips against the other males.

"How are you feeling?" he inquired.

The black-winged angel sighed as he leaned his head against the blonde's shoulder.

"It just seems so unreal. I mean you're gorgeous and I'm… well me. I'm an outcast," he answered.

The older angel slid both hands down the small back, lightly caressing the pale skin with his fingertips. "It doesn't matter to me. I care about your personality. You're special no matter how you look."

"You're so good to me, Kagetsuya," the other male exclaimed.

The blonde didn't respond and instead slipped his lips against the black haired teen's neck, his tongue lapping at the water that was spraying down their bodies. "This probably wasn't a very good idea. We're just going to start up right where we started on the bed," he murmured.

Chihaya sighed at the soft touches. "I know. I was just nervous before. I trust you though and know you'll never hurt me."

The blonde smiled brightly as he slid his mouth downward, stopping only when he reached the hardened nipples. He gently took one in his mouth, nibbling softly. His arms tightened around the other's waist as the inexperienced male groaned, his legs becoming wobbly. Kagetsuya gently pushed the teen backwards until his back was pressed against the shower wall.

"Don't want you hurting yourself if you fall backwards," he chided.

Chihaya laughed at the notion. "I can't help it that you're so good at that. I just can't control my reactions."

The blonde continued to tease the one nipple for a moment before responding. "I want you to lose control. I want you to feel good."

The black winged angel gasped as the other angel switched to the other neglected nipple. "You are definitely doing a good job."

Kagetsuya snickered before leaning back up to once again resume his earlier actions on the teen's mouth. Tongue's tangled together as their lips continued to meet. Both bodies were drenched with water, allowing flesh to move easily against each other. The pleasure coursed through Chihaya and he could do nothing but thrust his lower half desperately against the other male, the desire allowing him no control. The blonde against him was fairing only a little better, but he knew it was only a matter over time before his slowly draining control snapped.

"God, Chihaya. I don't know if I can handle this. I want you so badly," the blonde said, his breath labored and heavy.

The black haired teen gasped, his mind struggling to understand what the blonde was asking. He finally nodded, knowing that he wanted the same thing as well. Kagetsuya thought for a moment before lifting the smaller male up into his arms. Chihaya squealed in surprised before wrapping his arms tightly around the blonde's neck. The blonde then stepped out of the tub, walking the few feet to the counter in the bathroom. He then set the black haired teen onto it and before he could even comment was ravishing his mouth once more.

His mouth made a quick descent, caressing each bit of skin it came in contact with. Chihaya was vocal almost constantly now, each touch causing him to moan in pleasure.

"Sorry this isn't more comfortable. The bed is too far away," Kagetsuya murmured as he kissed the boy's bellybutton.

Chihaya giggled at the thought; content that the blonde was so overcome with passion he couldn't walk the few feet back to the room. He suddenly gasped as the blonde's lips wrapped around his aching member. The black winged angel moaned the male's name as his hips thrust up. He rocked his head from side to side, pleading for the action to continue.

Kagetsuya smiled around his member, his right hand digging through the drawer between the black haired figure's legs. `Come on, there has to be something here that I can use.' His hands landed on a bottle and he quickly stopped to glance down. `This will work.' The younger male groaned in protest at the sudden cease in the pleasurable experience.

Kagetsuya gave the teen a soft stroke of his inner thigh before speaking. "Ok darling, this might hurt a little. I'll try and be a gentle as I can be but this is your first time."

Chihaya nodded as he tried to stop himself from breathing so heavily. He took several deep breaths, willing his body to relax. He jumped as a finger gently ran across his rear. The finger continued its soft caress, pleading with the male's body to open up to him. When the single tip finally pressed inside the angel's body he jerked, completely forgetting to relax.

Kagetsuya quickly murmured reassurances to the younger male before taking his arousal in his mouth. He worked the teen up for several moments before attempting to once again slip one finger into his body. This time Chihaya was too relaxed to really notice, too caught up in the action that was occurring to his member. The blonde continued to work the dark angel's body, allowing plenty of time to lapse before adding another digit.

When he had three fingers inside the young man's body he paused, blue eyes gazing up at the figure under him. Chihaya's head was thrown back, his breathing labored as he clenched and unclenched his fists. His hair was slick with water, his face covered in water or sweat, Kagetsuya wasn't sure which it was. Either way he looked at it however the black haired angel was still the most beautiful creature in all of Eden.

When Chihaya realized he was being watched he glanced down, smiling softly. His eyes told the blonde all that he needed to know, that the younger male was fine and ready to take the next step. Kagetsuya quickly coated his own arousal before standing up. He gently stroked the sides of the other male's chest before carefully sliding into the warm, tight body. He made sure to stop every time Chihaya cringed, allowing him to adjust before continuing forward.

Kagetsuya let out a groan when he was finally all the way into his lover's body. He leaned his head back, keeping a tight hold on the other's waist.

"Are you alright?" the blonde asked.

Chihaya nodded as he took several long breaths. He then reached out, dropping one of his palms onto Kagetsuya's hand. The blonde smiled as he entwined their fingers together. He then pulled out gently before thrusting back into the warm body. This slow pace continued for awhile. The blonde then took his other hand and wrapped it around the angel's aching member, working his hand in the same speed as his body.

"Oh gods, please Kagetsuya. More… faster… I don't know anymore! It's like my body is on fire," Chihaya groaned, as he bucked up silently begging for the speed to increase.

Kagetsuya did as he was instructed, increasing the pace of his thrusts. Chihaya cried out as the sudden speed finally brought his inexperienced body over the edge. The blonde almost growled as the body tightened even more around him and with one more push he let go inside Chihaya. Both struggled to breathe as the blonde pulled out, throwing his body onto the counter with his lover.

The dark haired teen yawned as he rested his head on the blonde's chest. "I suppose we should eventually get up."

Kagetsuya sighed in protest as he ran his fingers through the teen's soft damp hair, "The bed is much more comfortable then the counter. The only problem is that involves getting up."

Chihaya giggled before yawning once more. The blonde smiled as he finally got to his feet. He then pulled his lover up with him, kissing him briefly on the lips.

"Bed it is then," he murmured as he slowly led the male out of the bathroom. He then pulled the blankets out, allowing the teen to collapse on the bed. He slipped down beside the black haired figure, wrapping his arms around him.

"Aren't we in your father's bedroom?" Kagetsuya questioned when his mind was finally able to process where they were.

Chihaya yawned as he curled his body around the blonde's. "He has the good bathroom remember. That's why we used it."

"Frankly my mind was a bit busy thinking about seeing you naked to really focus on much else," Kagetsuya admitted.

The dark angel grinned as he kissed the blonde's chest. "That's always a good thing to know."

Kagetsuya's gaze swept the room, pausing when he noticed the red light beeping beside the desk. "What's that light?"

"What? Oh… someone called and left a message," Chihaya answered as he stifled another yawn, "We'll deal with it in the morning."

The blonde nodded as he pulled the blanket up over both of them. He then gave the teen one more light kiss before drifting off to sleep.

_______________________________________

TBC…

Yay! Lemony goodness. The darn muse finally decided to show up! ~grins~ Of course I just realized with posting this on ff.net I'll have to cut out like all of it…. ~shrugs and beats down the creator of ff.net for being anal~ Oh well… hopefully everyone enjoys this and my muses will actually work on some of the other stuff to. ~crosses fingers~

*Nagi wanders off to take a cold shower*