Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Weekend Warriors ❯ A Long Drive Home ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Weekend Warriors
Chapter 2


Disclaimer: I don't own Fake... I'm not making any money off any of this... don't sue me!

Sorry the update has taken so long... I've had this and the next chapter written for a while, but school has started up again and I've been too busy to type them till now. In addition, I've been working on a couple original stories that I hope to get published, so that has also been keeping me a bit preoccupied. Hopefully this will tide you over for a while. At least until I can get the third and last chapter typed up.

Anyway, REVIEW!!!!! You know I love it!! :-D

Enjoy guys!!



Ryo awoke with a stiff neck. Slowly, he opened his eyes to watch his lover, who was tapping his hands on the steering wheel and mouthing the words to a song that was playing low on the radio. The blond smiled groggily at the sight. When Dee started bobbing his head in time with the music, Ryo couldn't help but giggle, startling the younger man from his performance.

He glanced at Ryo. “Hey love. How-uh... How long have you been awake?”

Ryo grinned. “Long enough.”

The dark haired man felt his face heat up, as a blush spread across his cheeks. Ryo relished the pink tinge, knowing how rare it was that he could make the other man blush.

“Good song, Dee?” he asked innocently, trying desperately to ignore the throbbing in his nether regions. He'd been having a wonderful, rather erotic dream about his partner, and, upon waking to the adorable sight he'd witnessed, felt his semi-softness grow fully erect. Since the two men had started dating, Ryo's nearly non-existent libido had picked up considerably, surprising both Dee and himself.

Dee grunted in reply, stretching out his arm in silent invitation. Ryo accepted, raising the armrest, and shifting across the bench seat to lay his head on Dee's shoulder. He inhaled deeply, taking in the other man's scent – a mix of aftershave, sweat, dirt, and a unique scent that was most definitely Dee's.

Ryo shifted again, needing to adjust himself before the pressure against his zipper became unbearably painful. The action did not go unnoticed by the driver, who glanced down to confirm the source of Ryo's discomfort.

Deciding his liver needed to be repaid for his earlier taunting, however mild, Dee nonchalantly slid the hand resting on Ryo's shoulder teasingly down his chest, scratching his arm to graze his fingers over the pother man's nipple.

Ryo gasped, his eyes widening. “Dee?” he murmured. “What are you doing?”

Dee feigned innocence, responding with a simple “hmm?” as he continued to tease the hardening nub.

“Dee, if you don't stop that, I'm going to be forced to jump you right here.”

In response, Dee pushed aside the unbuttoned camouflage jacket to continue his torment through the thin cotton shirt underneath. Ryo groaned, burrowing his nose against his lover's throat, where he attached his mouth.

Dee's eyes widened at that, and he paused in his ministrations momentarily, before bringing his hand from it's place on Ryo's chest to thread through chestnut locks, holding the other man's head where it was.

Ryo grinned, nipping at Dee's throat, and drawing a moan out of the other man. He felt his lover's body relax, instinctively knowing that Dee was trying desperately not to let his eyes flutter shut.

“I suggest,” Ryo murmured between kisses and nips, “That you find a nice, secluded area to pull over before you crash the car.”

“That must've been one hot dream for you to act like this.” Ryo paused his attentions, trying to figure out how Dee knew he'd been dreaming of that type of thing.

Dee chuckled, and answered the unasked question. “You were making these rally sexy little whimpering noises,” he said, remembering why he'd turned on the radio in the first place. Those noises were enough to drive a man insane with want, and Dee had known that if he hadn't masked them somehow, he would have had to pull over and ravish his sleeping lover.

Now it was Ryo's turn to blush. Dee felt the heat radiating off his lover's face and onto his neck. “Nothing to be all embarrassed about, baby,” he said, then dropped his voice to a whisper. “I'll draw those noises out of you again soon enough.” Ryo grew redder, hiding in the curve of Dee's neck, and Dee tightened his hold on him for a moment before removing his arm to put both hands back on the steering wheel.

Ryo whimpered in protest, sliding a few inches back to his own side of the car reluctantly.

Dee grinned, having expected the reaction, and slid his hand from the wheel again to rest tantalizingly on Ryo's thigh, dangerously close to the area he desired. Ryo's brow knitted together, and he shrugged, adjusting himself yet again.

When Dee felt Ryo's hand move to his crotch to adjust himself, he let his own hand travel upward to intercept the motion, rsting his palm against the bulge in his lover's camo pants.

Ryo whimpered, instinctively pushing his hips up towards the pressure, and letting his hand fall atop Dee's to encourage the action. Dee rubbed lazy circles over the area, feeling himself grow even harder.

“That's gotta be uncomfortable, huh?” he questioned, glancing lustily at his lover.

Ryo moaned quietly in response.

“Let me fix that for you,” Dee murmured, pausing his hand and grasping the zipper tab, inching it down. When the zipper was open, he flicked his fingers, releasing the button of Ryo's pants, as well. Reaching into the older man's boxers, he freed him fully from all constraints. Ryo sighed, letting his head fall back against the headrest. Dee grinned at his boyfriend's reaction, gently grasping the freed hardened flesh and stroking a few times, extracting a gasp from the man.

Dee shuttered, even more aroused by Ryo's little pleasured noises and small thrusts. He realized that he needed to find a place to pull over – now.

Focusing back on the road, he continued allowing his fingers to dance gently over Ryo's erection.

Within minutes, he spotted an exit ramp and quickly turned off the highway. It didn't take long to find a darkened, overgrown back lot, and he pulled in quickly. Removing his hand from Ryo, he drove around the boarded up building to hide the car from prying eyes, and parked. Within seconds, he had the headlights turned off, and was flipping the lever to recline the seat back, which went down until it was almost horizontal. Dee unbuckled his safety belt and did the same to Ryo's, moving closer to the man.

Ryo grunted in frustration, moving to wrap his own hand around his member. Dee swatted his hand away and resumed his previous ministrations.

Ryo groaned, closing his eyes and allowing his lover to stroke him. Dee paused, turning his back to his window, leaning back against the door, and propping his leg on the seat. Gently, he turned Ryo by the shoulders, so he faced the passenger window, and pulled him back between his legs. Dee wrapped one arm around Ryo's torso to pull the man back against his own chest. With his left hand, the younger detective again took hold of his partner's erection, while his right tugged up the hem of his partner's tee shirt and slid beneath to dance across his abdomen. The older man gasped, his head falling backwards to reset on Dee's shoulder.

“Feels... so good, Dee,” Ryo gasped.

Dee watched his face from the side, murmuring, “I know, baby,” before letting his gaze slide down Ryo's body to watch all the reactions his ministrations drew from from the paler body he clutched. He watched as Ryo's chest heaved with his labored, aroused breathing, and saw as well as felt the man's hips begin to move with Dee's hand.

When Dee felt the muscles of Ryo's abs begin to twitch beneath his fingers, he slid the hand there up further to tease the older man's nipples. Ryo whimpered pathetically, leading Dee to speed up the motions on his length, and bend his head forward to kiss and nip along the column of his lover's neck. When Ryo's length began twitching violently in Dee's hand, he whispered, “beautiful.” Carefully, he licked a trail down Ryo's neck to where it joined with his shoulder, speeding up his strokes. “Like a God,” he breathed, biting gently at that juncture.

“Dee, I'm... Oh, God,” Ryou gasped, as his eyes screwed closed tightly.

“That's it, baby,” Dee murmured, lapping at the same spot. “Let it happen. I want to head you.” With that, Dee bit down sharply, twisting a nipple with his fingers, and swiping his thumb over the head of Ryo's erection, before stroking swiftly a few more times.

Ryo cried out, his whole body tensing as he came. Wave after delicious wave of aftershock rolled through him, and he rode them helplessly. He shuddered as Dee loosened his fist considerably, now only lightly sliding it up and down his sated lover's softening length.

Dee pulled his teeth from the confluence of Ryo's neck and shoulder, pressing a kiss there, and pausing the torment his right hand was creating at Ryo's nipples.

His breath caught in his throat when he glanced up at his lover's face, the love he harbored for the man becoming almost painful as he witnessed the relaxed, contented look on his features.

“Beautiful,” Dee repeated under his breath. “I love you so, so much, Ryo.”

Ryo's eyes fluttered open, and he turned his head, still resting on Dee's shoulder. Dee pressed his lips to his lovers, not caring about the awkward position at which he put his neck. When he pulled away, Ryo's eyes were sparkling, and Dee couldn't help it when his lips tilted into a soft smile.

“I love you too, Dee,” Ryo murmured. “More than anything.” Dee felt warmth flood through his body at those words, as it did every time his lover uttered them. He wished they could remain in their own little world forever.

Ryo shifted slightly, causing Dee to gasp, and the older man noticed, for the first time since he'd been hauled against Dee's chest, the hardness pressing against his lower back.

Ryo grinned, shifting again to intentionally rub against the younger man.

Dee gritted his teeth, his eyes falling shut. He was so turned on by what had just occurred that he was sure he would come if Ryo so much as touched him.

Ryo sat up, turning to face his lover, and ducking himself back into his pants after using a rag from the back seat to clean up. “Looks like you could use some assistance, lover,” he drawled, running a hand down Dee's clothed chest and abs to rest at the waistband of his pants.

Dee's head fell back against the window, as Ryo undid his belt, before popping the button and unzipping his fly. “Please Ryo,” he groaned as he felt Ryo's hands rest on his thighs.

When he felt no contact in the area he most wanted it, he cracked his eyes open to find Ryo watching him. “What do you want, Dee?” he asked seductively.

Dee made a noise in his throat, trying to get his vocal chords to function. “You,” he gasped, his eyes falling shut again.

Ryo smiled to himself, and leaned his face over Dee's twitching erection, running his tongue across the tip.

“Ah!” Dee struggled to reign in the impending orgasm, wanting to feel more, to feel Ryo love him with his mouth, but he couldn't keep his hips from jumping off the seat.

Ryo took the head of Dee's member into his mouth, suckling gently, as he watched Dee's face.

“More,” Dee moaned, struggling with himself. Ryo complied, sliding Dee further into his mouth, before pulling back and stabbing his tongue into the slit at the head of Dee's cock.

“Not... gonna last,” the younger man ground out, already feeling the burn low in his stomach.

Ryo released Dee's length momentarily. “Come, Dee. I want you to come,” he murmured, before sucking his lover's member back into his mouth.

Dee cried out, feeling the sizzling feeling leave his stomach to travel to his seed-laden sacks, and burrowing one hand almost painfully into Ryo's chestnut locks. “Ryo!” he screamed, his whole body arching upward and his toes curling in his boots, as he filled his beloved's mouth with his essence.

Ryo drank him down, sucking lightly to draw any remaining fluid from Dee's softening member, sending shivers through the ebony-haired man's body. Ryo soon released him and sat back on his heels to watch Dee come down from his orgasm-induced high.

When Dee's eyes fluttered open, he caught Ryo watching him, and he smiled. “See what you do to me, baby? I couldn't last more than five minutes!”

Ryo grinned, crawling across the seat to move into his boyfriend's arms. Dee, in turn, held him tightly to his chest.

“I love you,” they said in unison, before laughing softly together, realizing yet again how well they read each other.

Dee ran his fingers through Ryo's hair for a few moments, treasuring the silence and comfort of Ryo's arms, before pressing a kiss to his temple, and pulling away slightly.

“What say we head home now?” he asked as Ryo sat back, his hair falling into his eyes. He looked so beautiful it made Dee's heard ache

“I say let's go... I want you to make love to me when we get there,” he responded, smiling gently when his koibito reached out and tucked some of the curtain of Ryo's hair behind his ear.

“With pleasure,” Dee murmured, beginning to reset the seat and himself, and start the car. “You might want to get some sleep, Ryo,” Dee said, matter-of-factly, as they pulled out onto the highway.

“Oh? And why's that?” Ryo grinned, already knowing the answer.

Dee winked. “Because you won't be getting any tonight.”

Only when they'd been driving on the highway for several minutes did Ryo realize exactly what had just transpired – in the car, behind a boarded up building, no less.

'Dammit, Dee,' he thought, feeling his cheeks head up in a blush. 'What have you done to me and my libido?' He shook his head almost imperceptibly, and began the slow descent into his dream world.

Dee grinned to himself, noting Ryo's sudden blush and the slight shake of his head.

'God, I love that man.'

* TBC *
Converting /tmp/phpPNj4Em to /dev/stdout