Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Morpan ❯ The sweetest start ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The sweetest start
Michael was tossing and turning, waking up from another bad dream, he wonders why he can't be in control of his dreams, it would be like a playground where he can do anything he wants while his body recharges. He turns onto his back, it was a Friday and he has no lessons on a Friday, giving him some time to rest. As he was going back to sleep, a sweet, warm voice was heard from downstairs.
 
Yuna: Michael…Michael
 
He tries to dismiss it, thinking it was just his imagination.
 
Yuna: Wake up
 
Now he knows he wasn't asleep, he checks the clock it was 8:30 AM, his family is at work now so no-one but him should be home. He pulls himself up from his bed; stands up and heads down stairs into the kitchen to do breakfast.
 
When he got down to the kitchen he noticed some sandwiches were on a plate on the table. He pulls off the bread on top to find to his amazement that it was bacon, covered in brown sauce! He puts the top slice of bread back on and takes the sandwich into the lounge. He lies on the settee eating the sandwiches, part of him was wondering if he was dreaming, as these were the tastiest sandwiches he had ever had. Jane never cooked something that was going to be left for a while; after all, Michael usually wakes up at 10 AM every Friday so a part of him was wondering why this was cooked. He dismissed it though, eating every bit of the sandwich rather than thinking about it.
 
Michael: Now this is one breakfast I would like to receive every day!
 
Just as he was finishing his breakfast, a young woman walked into the dinning room and was looking at Michael (The dinning room and lounge was connected together, with a door (usually left open) separating the two). She had medium brown hair, elegantly styled. She had one blue and one green eye and wore a wood earring on her right ear, partly concealed by her hair. She wore a sliver necklace with a hibiscus flower in the middle. She wore a white, crossed top covering her black bikini, a yellow obi (pre-tied belt) embroided with hibiscus flowers and long light ivory to pink sleeves (separated from the actual costume) on her arms. She wore a navy blue skirt with pink hibiscus embroidery down to her feet and small-heeled black boots. She wore two silver rings and two bracelets (one pearl and one silver), which are partly concealed in her sleeves. She was smiling sweetly towards Michael before she spoke in a warm, sweet tone.
 
Yuna: Would you like any more sandwiches?
 
She smiled sweetly again, waiting for Michael to answer, then she suddenly stop smiling and started to look concerned.
 
Yuna: What's wrong?
 
Michael: Who are you?
 
Yuna: Your friend.
 
Michael: I don't have any friends.
 
Yuna: You do now.
 
Yuna approached Michael and sat on the end of the settee. She looked at Michael again.
 
Yuna: What's wrong Michael?
 
Michael: How do you know my name?
 
Yuna: I know a lot about you.
 
A small shiver went up Michael. How does she know everything about him? Of course, that would be the response everyone would think if they were in the same situation.
 
Yuna: I am what you dreamt when you felt alone and lost, that's why I know everything about you. I am hearing what you think about me; I remember what I know about you and what you are trying to do. You feel alone, don't you?
 
That was the hammer on the head. How could she know what he was thinking? Unless she was telepathic, but then he only just seen her now so how does she know everything about him. Yuna then put her hand on Michael; suddenly Michael pulled his legs back and put them folded up with his arms around them.
 
Michael: Stay away from me!
 
Yuna moved closer to him. Her face showed that she was more concerned about him. Michael was starting to cry, he was thinking that was sudden and brash and that she meant no harm to him.
 
Yuna: It's all right Michael, don't cry.
 
Michael: It's just me; I'm just so…alone. Yet I don't know if I am in control or not.
 
Yuna continues to watch him cry, she too has become sad. She thinks to herself.
 
Yuna (Thinks): Why… why is he hurt?
 
Michael: I'm just a defect, a person who will never be cared for. I try to help, I try to warn, what do I get, I get stabbed in the back.
 
Michael sits up, his face was down.
 
Michael: Nobody loves me.
 
Yuna: Michael, close your eyes.
 
Michael closes his eyes. Yuna turns his head to her and then kisses him. Michael started to feel strange; warm heat was going through him, like his heart was being melted from all the cold that was accumulated over the years. He felt these warm, caring presences over him, like he was not alone, that there was someone who cares for him. He was starting to feel cared, loved, happy, some things he thought were just distant memories. As Yuna finished her kiss she lets go of Michael. He turned and looked at her in amazement.
 
Michael: That kiss… was… so warm… I feel… so… happy… so loved.
 
Yuna smiled sweetly, she knew she had done it. She had freed Michael from his depression. There was a small tear coming down from her as she began to speak.
 
Yuna: I am here Michael; you won't be alone anymore. I will make sure that you are happy and loved no matter what. I will make sure your dreams come true and we will tackle anything together. You don't have to be afraid any more, I'm here now.
 
With that, they hug each over, with Yuna whispering in Michael's ear.
 
Yuna (Whisper): I love you Michael. I really do.