Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dream of Hope ❯ Chapter Five: The Engagement of the the Transporter and the Protector ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! I have my guest star with me!! Her penname is ElfMaidenOfLight but let's just call her Lena………L-E-N-A not LEENA………okay you got that? Okay let's go on now INTRODUCE YOURSELF LENA!

Lena: .........IM me…::laughs::


Me: ::sighs:: Keep going……..

Lena: My name is Ali in real life! ::waves to fans::

Me: ……….okay………well uhhh yea………

Lena: But just call me Lena ::can see that's it's already at top of page::

Me: Uh huh okay well o yeah

Lena: BTW I love the story it's the best!

Me: O thanx ::has smug look on face::

Lena: It's great, ya I ramble, but ya

Me: Okay could you tell a little about your stories?

Lena: well, I have 3 stories, only one even remotely good

Me: O come on! Your M/I fic is GREAT!

Lena: I am currently working on, off of fanfiction.net like 5/6 that I have an inspiration, but I sorta drift off

Lena: and, I'm starting to put my lil friend in my author's notes

Lena: She's my lil fairy friend ::grins::

Me: Yep! We inspire each other!

Me: Can you do the disclaimer??

Lena: We both don't own Zoids……..I wish I owned Irvine ::eyes wide:: did I say that out loud??

Me: Yea you did

Lena: Oops, ::eyes in trance:: must have been Irvine

Me: Well, I own nothing except for my characters………

Lena: God, the guys in Zoids are hot ::drools::

Me: ::stares at Lena:: uhhhhh…………u just said that out loud again

Lena: ::snaps back into reality:: ::darn:: o yea enough about my lil dreams………on with the story!

Me: thank you my guest star! Please read and review!!!!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Chapter Five **The Engagement of the Transporter and the Protector**

The two guests looked at each other and then back at Mika, smiling at her.

"It IS you!! O I missed you two a whole lot!!!" Mika ran towards them and hugged them tightly.

"Aww Mika, we missed you too," Moonbay started to say. "Yea we did," Irvine finished for her.

Meanwhile, they didn't notice Van and Travis standing in the hallway. Travis' jaw dropped (anime style) when he saw Moonbay and Irvine.

"Is--Is--Is that M-m-m-Moonbay and Irvine???" Travis managed to say.

"Yep, it's been a while since we saw them last," Van started to say, "Watch out for Irvine though, he can be pretty cocky sometimes."

"Uh, okay………I think………."

Fiona came down the stairs and saw Van and Travis. "Van, who's this young boy?" Fiona asked.

"Oh his name is Travis, and he fought with Mika………not like fought AGAINST her, with her!" Van added nervously.

Mika finally noticed the three in the hall and ran towards them, hugging Fiona.

"Mom! Irvine and Moonbay are here!!!! I'm so happy!!"

Travis just stared. He didn't know what to do. He was nervous around these four famous heroes. What was he going to say? He just sighed.

"Come ON, let's go into the living room!!" Mika ordered, practically pushing everyone into the living room.

"Uh, maybe I should go now……….it seems like you guys are having a family reunion."

"O no! You can stay! Can't he daddy?" Mika pleaded with Van to let Travis stay. Van said yes, and winked at Fiona, who got the point.

"Of course Mika, your friend can stay for dinner too if he wants," Fiona said in a kind voice.

"YAY! Come on, meet Irvine and Moonbay!" Mika took Travis' hand and dragged him up to Moonbay and Irvine.

"Hello there," Moonbay said sweetly, shaking Travis' hand.

He froze. He had never been up so close to the four heroes, the four who truly saved Planet Zi. Sure, he met Thomas Shubaltz, but that was only one person. This was different.

"Heh, a stiff, why should I even talk to him?"

"Irvine! That's mean," screamed Mika, "I can't believe you insulted my friend!!" Mika gave him the puppy dog face and Irvine just had to break down.

"O fine, I'll stop teasing, but just this one time."

"Thank you!" Mika gave Irvine a big hug.

"Ehhhh………"groaned Irvine, not wanting to be THAT nice.

Moonbay giggled. Irvine raised his eyebrow and stared Moonbay down. "Come on Irvine, let's go somewhere else so Van and the others can talk. We should cook today! Show them what I've learned over the years. You're helping!"

"Huh? Hey wait! I don't cook!"

Moonbay dragged Irvine into the kitchen, trying to avoid a certain subject……….

Now only Van, Fiona, Mika, and Travis were in the living room.

"Um, I need to call my mom to ask her if I could stay," Travis said.

"Oh sure the phone is right here." Van pointed to the phone next to the couch.

"………Uh huh, yea mom, yep with my friend, uh huh, yea………oh you wanna talk to her parents? Sure," Travis was on the phone with his mother. He hands the phone over to Van after his mom requested that she speaks with Mika's parents.

"Hello. Oh? Yes I'm Mika father. My name? It's Van. Van Freiheit. And Fiona Freiheit is her mother."

Suddenly there was a loud screech coming through the phone. Apparently she was excited that she was talking to the legendary Van.

"Um, well I have two other guests over so don't worry we'll bring Travis back after dinner. Yea, oh uh the guests? Um, well our friends Moonbay and Irvine. Well gotta go here's your son again!" Van handed the phone to Travis to prevent another scream.

"Yea, okay mom………OKAY I will bye!" Travis hangs up the phone. "Sorry, my mom gets a little, um, ESTATIC when she hears about heroes."

"It's okay, we don't mind! We get it all the time! Haha," replied Mika and Fiona in unison.

Fiona and Van decided to go into the kitchen to check on Moonbay and Irvine. "We should check on them. Wouldn't want them to burn anything!" Van said jokingly.

"Yes, you two must have homework. How about getting your bags and start working?" Fiona said.

"Okay." Travis and Mika went to get their bags from their zoids and they brought them into the house. Sitting down on the couch, they dumped all their books onto the table right in front of them.

"So what should we do first?" asked Mika.

"Hmm………I don't know. How about science? I'd like to get that out of the way."

The two started on their homework. A couple of hours later, they had finished and dinner was ready. Sitting at the dining room table, everyone started to gather everything together.

"Dinner is now ready!" Fiona said, bringing in the food.

Everyone talked throughout dinner. Halfway through dinner, Fiona whispered something to Moonbay. Then she got up.

"Attention everybody!" Moonbay started to announce. Everyone became quiet. "Irvine and I have very special news to announce." The couple smiled at each other. "We're engaged!"

There were gasps of excitement from everyone, and the two hugged each other and gave each other a kiss.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Wow, did this take me forever to write! Haha well now you know the big secret!

Moonbay and Irvine are engaged! But wait, they will have to give up their happy-go-lucky lifestyle!

And even though this is good news, we still have bad news soon to come………the engagement isn't the only reason Moonbay and Irvine came to visit!

Please stay tuned for another chapter of "Lost Dream of Hope" while it might take me forever to update!

Yes I am almost done with my political project! O why did Massachusetts have to have an election for governor NOW?? Ugh………Go Shannon O'Brien! O wait, they're voting today………uhhh never mind!

Bye! Please remember to review and Lena (ElfMaidenOfLight) says bye too!

::runs away from computer::