Fan Fiction ❯ My Lover My Master ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Lover, My Master

Chapter3

"ugh.." a low growl wisped form her lips signaling her wake. the previous night had been hard on her nightmares wakening her again and again. "What time is it now?" she pondered, looking at the barred up window she guessed it was getting around 8.

"I cant believe I caved yesterday. that fucking bastered . I need to get out of here some how" she mumbled as a gust of warm air filled the room followed by approaching Foot steps. she crawled to her feet. "here he comes, Dammit, its too early for this bullshit." She knew she had little time so she tried to come up with a plan.

The door opened as John , to his surprise, was greeted by a hugging Azure.

"Did you turn the heat on for me? oh thank you!" she cried out in her cutest possible voice. hoping to throw john off guard as she reached up to kiss him.

"Argh, what kind of fool do you take me for? im not so easily seduced!" He cried knocking her to the ground.

"And regardless. I turned the heat on because you were rather *pert* yesterday" he said eyeing her chest with a sneer "from now on i just wanted to make sure if it was just the air or you really liked it"

Azure griped her already bruised ribs and glared at him with at him with a pure burning hatred.

"And as for your pathetic attempt at seduction," he paused long enough to chuckle, "You shall be punished in good time"

Azure's eyes locked onto John's ice cold gaze and was almost lost in how soulless they seemed.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck" she could help but think as she rubbed another one of her wounds

"Now get up" John ordered with a slight calmer tone as he watched the battered girl try to climb the her feet. He stepped down the stairs and helped her up "Come with me"

bracing herself against him she walked up the steps. She didn't trust him, but anywhere had to be better then this room. as she stepped through the door she was taken back, a long narrow hallway branching off lined by doors. and one at the end that seemed to lead to another floor. she assumed she must by at least two story underground.

she tried to dash away only to be grabbed by the wrist and she fell to the floor.

"Don't try anything foolish, besides, you'll enjoy this anyway" john commanded sounding almost sincere.

"you expect me to trust you? and were are we going anyway?"

John opened a door and pulled her through, as she focused on the new lighting her eyes began to glisten.. it was a bathroom, complete with a porcelain toilet and a huge bathtub, even a nice looking sink, it was probably the nicest one shed seen in her life.

"i can use this restroom?"

"for now" john smirked happily lowering her spirits. he locked the door behind them with a key and backed into a corner. "Well? go ahead, do your business," azure blushed lightly "its not like your still clothed or anything."

Not feeling like another argument she sat down. Never taking her eyes off the man who held her captive even as she urinated. Not even allowing her the slightest pleasure in relieving herself. the cold glow of his eyes watching her sickened her now more then ever. how could anyone be so twisted?

she took a piece of toilet paper and patted herself down a little as john started drawing the bath. he then removes his shirt and was working on the rest of his cloths.

"excuse me.... are we going to be bathing together?"

"of course, and who are you to complain? you DO want a bath don't you?"

Azure couldn't resist, the dirt in her wound stung and it had been a while. she put one foot into the hot water and gasped in pleasure. it was warm relaxing and incredibly inviting to someone who had been so bitterly abused. She climbed in and sat down as the water filled up soothing her body. john climbed in now fully undressed and the water level rose.

"well, at least this s nice" she thought to her self.

she rubbed the soap across her body and grimaced, as the soapy water burned her sides. her injuries hadn't closed entirely up, and dropped the soap. johns legs were on hers and he was just enjoying the bath with a warm smile on his face. She felt around for the soap and instead of finding it found only an erect john.

"frisky today?"

"oh, its up, sorry." and she began searching again for the soap

"of course its up" john said as azure grinned , finally finding the ever elusive bar of soap "what did you expect? im in a tub with my incredibly attractive pet here" the grin faded as she sighed, even in this hot bath she could never escape her fate. a lowly pet. some slutty slave girl to this sadistic bastered's every whim.

Azure felt Johns hands moving across her skin and she squirmed to get away with a disapproving grunt. he pulled her close and began rubbing on her face.

"what the hell are you doing? get your hand off of me!" she yelled in surprise. but instead of the usual retaliation and verbal abuse John just said

"relax, im just cleaning you"

she tried to push him off but he came closer and began licking her check and around her ear.

"not the ear" she thought to herself. "not the ear"

John began to suck lightly on her earlobe and she jerked away hard but was held in place by his iron embrace as he licked and sucked on her ear more, causing her to groan loudly as she struggled to break free. He then moved t her lips "Please no" she begged him to no avail as his mouth met hers. She wreathed and pushed against him. his tongue penetrated her mouth and searched it hungrily. she tried to push his tongue out but he seemed to take it as a return to his kiss. he wore her down to the point she was just tired out . she leaned back against his arms and accepted it with something on a whimper. her mouth tingled a bit as he probed it for what seemed like an eternity.

a light gasp escaped her lips as he finally broke parted lips, he then began to lift her up onto the rim of the tub with her back braced against the wall. Azure tried to push him away again but merely slowed him a bit, her hands braced against his shoulders for a bit of support so she would fall or anything. John stood up and the water splashed in huge waves, glinting droplets seamed down him as he moved to her shoulder kissing it lightly He then moved down slightly sending shivers down azure spine, she tensed up and pushed at him hard trying to turn away as she knew what he would do. his tongue rolled over the surface of her skin nearing her soft supple breasts. memories of he father forcing her to take showers with him flooded her mind as she kicked and pushed at john helplessly.

"Stop it damn you" she cried eyes watering up as his tongue moved along the curve of her heaving chest, her breath quickened and he neared her dusty rose pink nipple. A tear fell from her eye and steamed down. "Stop!" she yelled again her plea falling on deaf ears. he then began to suck on her already pert tit and she groaned in both pleasure and disgust. he taunted and tickled it with his tongue as she let out a moan before weakly screaming at him again, her face flushed red as he moved right between her breast and began licking that area. She was surprised by how erotic it felt as she has never had that area have any atention paid to it but still she fought against his forceful movements. water splashed onto the floor as he drop onto his knees back into the water and azure face drew now pale.

"Its time for dinner"

end

(authors notes) hi, roentgen here! well? how is it so far, its a little shorter then usuall but i havnt posted in a while. also please not that this is an alpha version, not read-over, beta read, or anything, i still could use a beta reader. also not that i do not condone the following

rape

abuse

anything bad happening to children or to anyone when they were a child

evil

death

murder

the weakest link host lady

people who don't review

also im working on a little project of making this story into a graphic novel, it probably wont amount to anything but if you want to see the 3 pages (last update) i have so far feel free to email me. you can also email me with question comments ect. and one again, please be kind, review