Fan Fiction ❯ My Lover My Master ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Lover,

My Master

4th chapter

(new format, ya like? ^_^() )

Water splashed around spilling onto the floor and sweat poured down azures hot body, her fate had already been decided and she could do no more then to fight against the inevitable. john moved down farther and slowed to a stop his face level with her essence. she closed her legs tightly grimacing pleading with him for mercy and being answered with a glance upward and a slight grin.

"its dinner time."

Her eyes widened for she knew what he was going to do, but those words just cut into her like a final decision being made. Azure shook, half screaming half whispering for him to stop, begging and weeping. he just stared at her contemplating exactly how he would go about eating her.

he moved his face to her abs and licked at her firmly sliding across her. the smooth relaxing movement brought her no peace only a stronger will to escape. Azure kicked at his kneecap but missed hitting him instead in a very irritable place. his hands dug into her hips. he didn't even flinch he just glared and dug his fingers in as tight as he could.

"How dare you. . . . I even tried being nice about it. I gave you a nice hot bath and a toilet.. and you still can't obey me!" he yelled looking down at the water "What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

He jerked his head up and rammed his face into her crotch. azure squirmed violently as she felt his tongue touching her.

She tightened her leg harder and pulled away from him with all her might sliding into a corner, unable to move hardly at all and his rough hands digging into her hips. John probed at her before finally slipping in between her legs and into her slightly. She let out a scream and arched her back instinctually as she felt his hot tongue lick and taunt at her all but collapsing forward after from shock. she felt herself moisten and her legs slid straight over from her weakening. he pushed his head deep into her skin as he took advantage of this to slid his tongue deep into her.

A beaten azure slide her hands down his back with a soft moan, she was just drained, unable to fight him. his licking and sucking at her made her gush at a rate that of witch she had never done without orgasiming. she wept opened now barely able to support her self as a hungry john ate away at her.

John took in a deep breath and pulled back for a second to grin. he had her were he wanted her and he was unable to resist him anymore. he tongued around before finally finding her hot pink clit. azure legs were barely together at all and her cries echoed in the room. john moved he tongue up to it with a hard slow lick sending a jolt through her. azure moaned loudly but actually found a slight strength in this. she managed to get a small grip on his shoulders and with a firm nudging from johns head pushed herself back against the wall. It was time to finish her off. he used his bottom lip on her nubbin and then started sucking at it and licking. he took one hand off of her right hip and touched her lightly. her weeping subsided slightly and was replaced in part by variously lengthened moans. John pushed his finger deep into her and her head flew back in a deep scream. he tongued at her clit forcefully now and twisted and dug at her with his finger.

The unstopping assault by John had by now wiped Azures mind of all conscious thought and she drove on instinct. her main urge had her struggling weakly against him trying to escape his dominance. her other urges had her spread her legs to receive his dark pleasures. she felt herself build up and with a soft gasp just let lose.. all her strength and her will to live her life and dreams. everything in her at the time. she just let go and vanished. for a brief moment she just ceased to exist. John sucked some of her juiced in before realizing Azure wasn't moving. he guided her back into the water and checked her breathing. she was alive but in a coma or something. he looked at her solemnly for a moment and began cleaning her with a towel.

he washed her in earnest. even in his own mind., the occasional splash of water was all he heard. he wiped the slime from between her legs and hesitated for a moment. John shook his head and moved on. when he had finally finished her hooked her arm around and slowly stood up. he laid her on the flow and dried her off and took a blower to her hair. her lips quivered as the air blew across her but nothing more. deciding it was enough he began to lift her again. his eyes drew to a small bracelet on her left hand. it was all she had left on her body. it consisted of a thing gold chain and a tiny red pearl in a small eagle claw. he shrugged and thought for a moment. He decided not to take her to her room yet. he unlocked the door from inside. put on a robe and then walked out. locking the from outside twirling his keys on his finger.

footfalls clambered in the distance as azures eyes twitched slightly.

she had begun to dream.

end part four

id like to use this time to thank everyone who helped me with this. you know who you are. and thank you all for your support up to this point. id also like to say i DO know how to spell im just a little empty headed often. also each of these chapters represents a work in progress.. which means im not done yet, there's things that. if I feel may help the story line (im writing as I think of it) i may add or remove or whatever. so its not final (I have 5 some odd variations of chapter one on my HD, EVENTUALLY I post versions with fewer horas and more whores (laughs) well PLEASE review this with ideas. ESPECIALLY if you liked it, if you did then I want to know. and if not. then tell me what's wrong so i can improve it and make it more bearable. blah blah blah blah

thanks

~roentgen