Fan Fiction ❯ My Lover My Master ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Lover,

My Master

chapter 5

foot steps.... footsteps....

"I gotta stop waking up like this" azure mumbled pushing herself from the concrete floor. "listen john. just give me a minute"

.......

"john?"

.........

azure looked around at a whitened out area, there were outlines of people and objects but they weren't even recognizable. the sun beat down on her as she strained to see were she was.

"Oh fuck. don't tell me im dreaming again.." the world slow came into focus as she squinted her eyes tightly and began to look around... she was at a roller coaster park. a very familiar one.

"oh wow dad! for me?"

a voice to the left. azure jerked her head and saw something shed never thought shed see again.. she would pray at night shed never have to relive this. but here she was. watching her final day with her father.

Azure pulled herself to her feet and began to walk over t0 the 8 year old girl she remembered all to well. her hands were grasping a golden eagle talon bracelet. her eyes sparkled at the sight. the only gift her father had ever given her.

"thanks dad! I love it so much! I love you to!" azure wretched at the sight. her young self hugging her father. but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't turn away. couldn't close her eyes. and even now, couldn't stop what was happening.

"I love you to honey." her father said softly while kissing her on the head. his eyes shifted keeping a track on azures mother and decided she was a safe distance away then he bent over and whispered.

"I have a new game"

the young azures eyes widened

"really? is it as fun as our other games?" she whispered

"oh yes, is the best one ever"

he whispered some instructions into her ear and went into the restroom shortly after she followed.

Mrs. Misora began wondering were they had gone off to and figured that her husband was in the restroom, azure must've been in the other one too so she walked over to it and knocked.

"occupied" her husbands voice came out

"ok Hun I needed to ask you something" she said opening the door. her purse fell the the ground as she stood in shock, azure just watched wanting to cry as she saw the scene. her father holding her just an inch over his member, barely a second away from taking away something more precious from her then shed ever know.

"Not again.. no.. make it stop.... NOOOOOOOO"

azure scream shattered her dream world. she sprang up knocking the blankets off her, sweat pouring down her body.

"your up..... im glad..... had me worried there for a bit... nightmare?"

"yeah.. a very bad dream..." she looked down. "a futon?"

"yeah, i figured sconces you were sick and everything you , deserved it"

"i guess i should be thankful..." she looked away and pulled one of her blankets up to keep her covered.

"your still pretty exhausted. rest up."

"o. ok." she offered. unable to figure out why John was being so nice to her.

"now rest up cunt. ill bring you your meal later." he smiled and forced a French kiss on her. azure was just too tired to resist and merely groaned disapprovingly. he broke the kiss letting azure plop back onto her futon. and walked out of the room.

"I wish he'd stop calling me that" she whispered pulling her blankets close finding comfort for the first time in a while.

"night my beautiful lil' pet"

azure groaned and pull the blankets over her head.

she wasn't looking forward to the morning.