Fan Fiction ❯ My Lover My Master ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Lover,

My Master

Chapter 6

Azure couldn't sleep, how could she be expected to? it wasn't worth the struggle of getting up only to meet John , and having to deal with another one of her twisted nightmares, well, sleep wasn't the best option. Pulling the blankets close to her she moaned gently. This was the most comfort she had found in days. "If nothing else at least I'm being fed well," she commented, "Not much of a condolence though, considering."

John's strong hands wielded a pair of knives, grinding them together to they point they sparked. "Something nutritional.." he said to himself and began cutting up some meat. "Azure was heavily objective to taking the pill. maybe..."

Two knocks came from the door.

"Since when do you need my permission to enter?" Azure skeptically snapped

"Just trying to be polite, would you rather I barged in on you?"

"Right now I couldn't care less.. But, thanks for the consideration."

John opened the door carrying a tray of food, the scent wafted into Azures nose urging her to pop her head out from under the blankets.

"Ooh? mmm. that smells pretty good. did you make it yourself?" Azure asked as John places the tray on her lap

"Yes."

Azure surveyed the meal carefully.

"Wares the pill?"

"Ground up into the food"

"WHAT!?"

"It's simple. I know you'd object to taking the pill so I put it right into the food, either you eat the food, or you starve. Either way its your own consequence, not mine.

"............You know what John? sometimes you can almost be a gentleman. But then you do a 1800 and become a TOTAL jackass!"

John just smiled. "Yeah I suppose your right."

With a small sigh Azure set to drinking her soup. It has such a flavor such as that she had never tasted, yet she was never able to enjoy even the simplest things with John around. His very presence ate at her nerves.

"This is really good."

"Mind if I sit down next to you?"

"Yes, but its not like I have a choice is it?"

Azure scooted over to make room for John as he spoke "Your attitude is improving."

"Thanks. I guess."

She couldn't feel it. She knew it was there but she couldn't feel that horrible chemical as it slid down her thought, and that made her wretch with a sickness far worse then if she was forced to take it. at least then it'd be on his accord, but this, she was doing willingly. "Fuck."

"Like it?"
"It tastes good. Cant really enjoy it though"

"Obviously"

Azure finished her meal and wrapped her arms around her stomach, allowing the sheet that'd had been covering her to slide off her slender shoulders.

Tears almost came to her eyes, she didn't bother to pull up the sheet but shuddered. "Why? dear lord why? why did you take me to this hell hole of a place? who the hell do you think you are just stealing my life away from me damnit!?"

" Life?" John scoffed, "What life? barely wearing clothes walking from a strip club to a wall-mart down some crumbled alley to a shit hole apartment to go to collage and you don't even have a major? that's a life? your just an insect crawling around, a face among many. your as worthless as a toy, you, are, NOTHING. everyone has a purpose right? well what's yours? you don't have one. you were created for no other reason then to just provide some sick twisted pleasures. tats your reason for life. you are Nothing but a wet, dripping , CUNT!"

Azure fell back, his words cut at her. "No, No its not true!"

"Yes it is, and you cant even deny it! you Know its true, I know its true, ask anyone at the bar you work at, ask, your, father."

With that the fragile woman broke into tears. "How could say that? how can you be so soulless? I cant believe I thought for even a second you were even the slightest bit decent!"

John paused for a moment in consideration. after a moment he spoke "I'm sorry you feel this way, but you must remember who's in charge here. As I said I've been lenient because you passed out and were ill. but that excuse is wearing too damn thin. You will act your role or you will be punished severely."

"I'm. ..... I'm" Azures emotions swelled, doubt, shame, pain.. She looked down in humility. "I'm sorry."

"Good girl." John smile patting her head and kissing her forehead.

Azure wretched at Johns touch. "Well, aren't you going to do something to me yet? I mean that's the only reason you ever come down here right? feed me, smack me around and fuck me, isn't that right?"

"I don't really care one way or the other right now. did you WANT me to smack you around?"

"That's not exactly to what I was referring to.."

John laughed "No shit. but anyway, what do you want?" he glared at her with a dark smile, "I think for now ill leave it up to you."

"Of course I don't want to do anything! why would I?"

"Other than the fact your locked in here day in and day out with nothing else to do?"

".............. still"

"You think it over. Ill be waiting for your answer,"

Azure felt pangs of doubt as she pulled the sheets back onto her shoulders. "It wont make a difference anyway will it? sooner or later your going to take me again wont you?"

"Probably"

With a sighed azure drop the sheets. "Do your worst."