Fan Fiction ❯ Our Agreement ❯ The Dance ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 7: Dance

The party was very pretty and everyone who was anyone was there, much to Siaka's dismay of being a wanted criminal. She and Kobayashi sat in the back of the room and watched everyone have a good time. There was people dancing to the music and the atmosphere resembled that of a club.... which the place probably was. Then the dj put on a slow song.

Kobayashi looked at Siaka, he knew he would have to ask her to dance soon before she was taken. What even made him think she would dance with him? "Siaka-sama...ah.." he began, but was cut short by another smooth voice.

"May I have this dance?" it belonged to a blonde haired youko with green eyes.

"Kanaye?" she blinked.

"Yah, long time no see, Kirihara Siaka." he smirked taking her hand and pulling her on the dance floor.

Kobayashi was instently surounded by girls, but he was only paying attention to Siaka and the man she was dancing with.

"Hi, I'm Cho! Wanna dance, cutie pie?" a butterfly youkai asked him.

"I'm taken." he lied and the girl whined saddly.

Siaka and the youko she was with seemed to be in an arguement.

"So, why haven't you called in the last 500 years?" Kanaye asked.

She had a blank face. "I wasn't around."

"Yah right, Siaka. Were you two timeing me with that prick over there?"

"Kobayashi-kun isn't a prick. All though I'm not sure you can say the same....." she spat.

The sight of the two made Kobayashi's blood boil. Why though? He was jelous over someone he couldn't ever have. Well, if he couldn't have her he could at least keep her safe and so he desided to see what they were discusing.

"How could you like that 'Koba-ya whatever' over me." the youko glared.

"What even makes you think I like him like that? Maybe I just don't like you!" Saika quietly growled.

The dance was over and they were still yelling at eachother.

"I'll-i'll fight him for you!" Kanaye shouted.

"What?!" Siaka was obviously apuled by this guy which really made Kobayashi mad.

"Siaka-sama isn't a object to be won, you idiot." Kobayashi stepped in.

"Sure sounds like he's your boyfriend...Difending you and all that crap.."