Fan Fiction ❯ Our Agreement ❯ Turama ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chaper 8: Turama (*cough* This is why I give my fics a N17 rating, but not the only reason the worse is yet to come...so be ye warned *cough*)

"That's real nice, but I ain't. I will fight you for Siaka-sama's honor if she wishes it, because she is obviously discusted by your very existence." he hissed.

"How could she even think of choosing an ignorant bastared like you over me?" the youko answered equally angry.

"How bout we settle this twomaro.....I don't feel like putting up with this tonight and Yashi-kun should get some rest." Siaka cut in then turned and walked away. Besides I want to give Kobayashi something.... He diseves it after putting up with me this long...

The two boys look at eachother, scoff, and turn away.

As Kobayashi walked back to the hotel his mind was plegued with thoughts. I shouldn't be jelouse.... It's her life, not mine.... So what's my problem? He was so tired and didn't wish to think about it. So he went in the hotel room and lied down.

Meanwhile Siaka had changed clothing and made her way to a karaoke bar. She desided to go up and sing a song that was one of her favorites, Turama, by Ayumi Hamasaki. She sang the song wonderfuly even if she wouldn't admit it.
"Today's happy face, today's sad face.
Yesterday's weak self, tomorrow's strong self.
If it's you, who are you showing it to? If it's me, who should I show it to?
Time is sometimes a cruel thing,
but the present is made by that cruelty.
Unceasingly searching for someone, an instant of release
soon triumphs over the visiting fear.
As I don't even notice the flowers shaking before my feet,
I can't even look at myself in the mirror.
Today's happy face, today's sad face.
Yesterday's healed wounds and today's deeply opened wounds.
If it's you, who are you showing it to? If it's me, who should I show it to?
The sanity and insanity that I was given and are mine only,
Both exist together without negating the other.
Futile things, spilled things, and useless things...
I'll choose with confidence, so I am of myself.
Because I have always defined happiness with my own standards.
Today's happy face, today's sad face.
Even if yesterday's healed wounds have opened today,
If it's you, who can you show it to? If it's me, I want to show it to that person."

(a/n: kami-sama,i love that song.... i translated it of course, the song is in Nihongo not Êgo....lol)

She then just walked out, not noticing who followed her out. Siaka went into a dark alie so no one would see what she was about to do. Her hads went together and began to glow with a light, but the light wasn't like a clean, pure, white light. It was a deep grey almost back color and was imposible to discribe to someone who had never seen anything like it. She wraped the dark light in a silk cloth. "Kuso, that drained me." she mumbled licking her now pale lips. She stubled to her feet and began to make her way out of the alie.

Someone grabbed her from behind. She could feel the breath go down her neck. "Thought you could do this to me, you bitch!"

The voice was that of Kanaye. Siaka knew she was in trouble at that moment and used what little strenght she had left to get Kobayashi to help, not even knowing if he would even help.

He pinned her to the ground and began atempting to undo her shirt.

Moments after Siaka's atempt to contact him Kobayashi snapped awake in a cold sweat. "Siaka!" he ran out the door and down the hall like the akuma was on his tail.

Siaka was struggling to get away, but it was no use. The making of the strange orb had draind her energy too much.

Kanaye had tore her shirt unzipped her pants and had unziped his pants. He crunched his mouth into her's. "You are so going to pay, bitch." he hissed as he starts to rapidly thrust in to her. (a/n:if you know what i mean... *cough* heh....eh...yah...Atachi wa hentai desu..and so sue me ^.^..)

He was pulled off her and thrown to the wall with a dager in his back. "Don't even fucking think of laying another finger on Siaka-sama you mother-fucking-son-of-a-bitch!!" Kobayashi growled. Siaka was going cold and Kobayashi could feel her slipping. "I'm going to kill you!" he hissed and cut out Kanaye's right hand, much like Siaka had done to him only he compleatly cut the youko's off. Then he cut out it's heart next and shoved it down Kanaye's thoat as he died. Kobayashi's normaly one blue and one green eye were blood red. He put his shirt on her. "Siaka-sama..." he cried as he cradled her in his arms. His right arm with the spikes in it and his hand and feet was bleeding and in pain, but he didn't even notice it. Kobayashi picked her up and carried her to Siaka's apartment because it was just above the karaoke bar.

Siaka smile weakly as he set her on the bed, "I'm alright. It only hurts when I try to breath."

"Oh, Siaka-sama, please forive me. Punish me however you want, but pease, please, forgive me." he cried bowing on his hands and knees.

"You idiot...." she growled.

Kobayashi flinched, but didn't move from were he was.

"Give me your right hand..." she continued.

He showed his bloody hand to her. He didn't know what she would do, but he did know what she was capable of. Chances are she might take his hand clean off, but the pain did not come. Instead she had set a small glowing ball of silk in his hand. "Wha-t is it?"

"Well, why don't you open it and find out for yourself?" she chuckled quietly.

He did as she had ordered and the almost-black glowing ball sank into his hand. All the pain he had felt consently was gone instently and his hand could move again. "Is this what drained your energy and put you in harm?" he asked.

"Yes, I supose it was. Do you like it?"

"Why would you do that for me?" he asked in aw-struck sadness.

She sighed and closed her eyes. "You are the only one who has ever managed to put up with me...ever. You diserve to not have to be in pain 24/7, and don't say you wern't I've watched how you wince consently and can never sleep. I just wanted to do something right for a change instead of something wrong..." She drifted into unconsiousness.

Kobayashi sat on the bed with her in his arms and craddled her. He blamed himself for everything and her pain was his fult. He should have been the one fighting for his life right now not her. He rubbed her arms and legs trying to keep her warm and trieing to keep his attraction to her in the back of his mind. "I swear on my life, I will never do anything like that to you ever without your permission, my precious angel...."

The night want easy for her to pull threw and she was having nightmares. Kobayashi tried his best to confort her and tell her nothing would happen to her, but it didn't really help. They would just have to waite for her to wake up.