Fan Fiction ❯ Our Agreement ❯ The Offer ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 9: The Offer

She had amazingly woke up the next morning without any trouble, before Kobayashi. So she had gotten up, made a phone call to a certant goddess, and made breakfast with what was left in her apartment, eggs, baccon, and pancakes. She hoped he would like her cooking because she hadn't had time to in the last cupple years.

"Siaka-sama! Whaht are you doing!" he yelled the second he saw she was up.

"Cooking breakfast, obviously." she roled her eyes. Then she set the food on the table.

He was in shock, "How could you be up right now? You almost died last night!"

She sat down and began putting food on the two plates. "I almost die every night for one reason or another. Now do you want to eat or not?" She said shoving food into her mouth.

"Uh, is is it raw?" he gimissed, remebering her eating habits.

"Why on hell would I eat raw eggs, bacon, and pancakes?" she mumbled.

He had never hurd of those foods before. "What are they?" he questioned inoccently.

She chuckled, "Sorry, I forgot you arn't from this time period. It's breakfast food and it's good."

"Okay...." he sat down hesitently and took a bite. "Wow, this is really good. Different, but really good." He continued to try all the different foods on his plate.

Siaka was still picking at her plate when Kobayashi had finished his. She had that wierd look that she got when something was bugging her. "Siaka-sama, are you alright?" he asked putting his hand on her back.

She was still stareing at her plate. "Get your hand off me, please." she hissed in a monotone voice.

He took his hand off, realizing she was acting like that because of the night before. "I would never, ever do anything to you without your permision." he stated fermly.

"I-i know, it's just-" she began.

He put his finger to her lips to stop her from saying anything else. "Fine." he got up and went into the batheroom and locked the door, like Siaka showed him at the hotel. "How could she even think I would do something like that." he whispered, clenching his fist. "How!" Kobayashi hit the wall, putting a hole in it. He would of cource have to explain how it got there, but lieing wasn't below him, unlike somethings.

Meanwhile in the living/dinning room Siaka was cleaning up. How could she have thought he would do that? She knew he would never, but she still couldn't forget. There were few things that she would show that got to her and she felt like she was about to the point where she couldn't hind what she felt anymore. A knock at the door broke her thoughts.

She went and opened it. "Hello, Kishijoten-sama." she bowed, "Please come in."

They sat at the table and exchanged small talk for several moments then Kishijoten told Siaka why she had wanted to speak to her. "The actual purpose of this was to tell you some information on Reizo. I myself have reasons for him to, well, disaper so I figure I could give you information and pay you for his ilimination."

"How much?" Siaka raised her eyebrow.

Kishijoten smiled, "1,000,000,000,000,000 yen. Sound like enough? I would expect your servent to help also so I have something for him as well."

Siaka agreed, "Addseptable."

"That boy of yours is here right? I really need to speak with him as well."

Siaka pointed to the batheroom. "He's locked himself in the batheroom while he blows off some steam."

"You really don't know how to controle him don't you?" she chuckled.

Siaka sighed, "It's not that I don't, it's just that, oh, never mind."

Kishijoten thought, Ah, interesting their relationship is. Definatly not servant/master, even if they won't admit it. How kawaii! "Well, could you please get him? It is extreamly importaint that I speak with him..... It is in his best intest." she added, knowing that should get the reiko kitsune's atention.

Siaka knoded in agreement and went to get him. "Yashi-kun, Kishijoten is here and she apparently has something to tell you."

She heard a thump come from in the bathroom, no doubt his head was just wacked into the wall."You can tell her to go to hell then.."

"Please, I'm sorry, really. And I prefer you come out on your own will then me having to force you." she said trying not to sound harsh. There were several more thuds from the room. "Damnit! I'll fucking drag your ass out of there if you don't get the fuck out of the shitroom you son-of-a-bitch!!" she was about to loose whatever was left of her paisiants. There was no movement to come out. Siaka picked the lock in less then a second and kicked the door open.

Kobayashi was sitting in the corner, hitting his head on the wall. "What do you what?" he asked in a low voice.

She answered in an annoyed, yet soft tone, "I am comanding you to come out. You may not be treated like it, but either way you are my slave and I can tell you what to do. Now come on."

"Yes, Siaka-sama." he said in a dipressed tone, he then stood up and silently draged himself out to the table. "What is it?"

"Not very happy are you?" Kishijoten begins, "Anyway, Siaka has agreed to killing Reizo for me and also has said that I could give you pament too."

He slumped in his chair, not carring, "What is it?"

"Well, I want to tell you something. If you want your memory, Reizo does in fact have it. If you can find the vile which contains it they will come back to you, but be warned, if you do, you will remeber all the feelings you had before. You would remeber being inlove with strangers, and hating the people you love..." she paused looking at Siaka for a moment before continuing. "I just thought you should have the option of remebering."

Kobayasha knoded his head in acnologement, "Thank you, Kishijoten-sama." then he got up.

"Siaka, as promised I will now give you the information."

Siaka sits in the chair, "All right lets do this."

"Well, I don't have that much, but it should narrow down your search greatly. Reizo is in the United States of America. In a state called Michigan, in a town called Fenton to be exact. Here is everything else I know and the money." she said handing Siaka a piece of paper.

Siaka took everthing and showed the goddess out.