Fan Fiction ❯ Our Agreement ❯ Why There? ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 10: Why There?

She whispered as she shut the door "Ah, Kami-sama..iie.." She then looking very pale ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Why there?" she hissed as she lost the contence of her stomache.

Kobayashi stood in the door way. "Some how, I have a feeling you don't want to go to this place." he comented smuggly.

Siaka turned on the sink and rinced her mouth out. "How did you guess?" she asked sarcasticly trying to hold back the tears that were forming in her eyes.

He was taken back by the pain he saw in her face. "Are you okay, Siaka-sama?" he asked consurned.

She went past him, out the bathroom and fell on the couch. "I'm never all right. Actualy, right now I'm worse off than normal." She soked the tears that were coming out into a pillow.

He sat down next to her, makeing sure not to touch her. "Why?"

Siaka sat up and looked at him with red teary eyes. she whispered, "My mother and her husband is there. And... I had some bad things happen when I lived there and with them..."

Kobayashi didn't understand why she wouldn't get along with her parents, weren't parents supose to love their children? He had seen families in his travels, but they always loved each other. "Why don't we just not tell them we are in the area?"

She hissed in dismay, "I can't. I promised my little half-sister and half-brother I would visit next time I was in the area.."

Why couldn't she just not go? Kobayasha questioned "So?"

"I don't break my promises." she sighed

She did not know how true that statment was. She had said she would torcher him and she has. Not just physicly, no, that was probably the easiest to take. It was the emotional abuse. Loving someone that didn't know or acnolage the love, it hurt him so bad. "Alright. Well, maybe you should get whatever you need for the trip."

"Yah, like a shower....." she mumbled, heading tords the bathroom.

He didn't know what that was, but didn't ask anyway. Kobayashi sat on the couch and waited pasently for several minutes. Then there was a crash from the bathroom. He got up to check, look in the room he saw a nude Siaka in all her glory. "Holy shi-." he started. Siaka sent a bar of soap into his head, nocking him down. "Ite!!! Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!!!" he yelled covering his eyes.

Siaka skeached, putting on a towel. "Kisama!!!! Hentai!!!!" She then kicked him acrost the room and slamed the door shut and began to change her clothing.

There was a bruse forming on the back of his head from where she kicked. "I said I was sorry!!! I didn't know what the hell a 'shower' was!!!!"

"I don't care!" she hollared.

"Oh, come on! You've seen me bathe!"

She was red as a cherry when she walked out, from embarassment. "So what?! That was different! I was trying to kill you!"

"Thanks, that explains everything." Kobayashi mumbled, getting up and going over to the couch.

Siaka hesitently sat next to him, "Uh, sorry."

"What for?" he asked in a sarcastic tone, turning away from Siaka.

She sighed, "For fucking loosing it every ten seconds even when I know what happen was an accident. I'm such an idiotic bitch sometimes." She got up to finish getting ready to leave.

He grabbed her wrist. "Stop, please." he begged quietly. "I'm the one acting like a prick. I act all sacastic and crap, but you just take it quietly until I push too far. I'd feel better if you would just punish me for it, then forgive me, instead of letting all of the feelings build up."

Siaka pulled her hand away and rubbed it. "Your forgiven, if that's what you want." She then went and started to put supplies into a truffle bag.

She never punished him, like Reizo. She didn't even treat him like the slave he was. The only time she had refered to him as a slave was minutes before when she had told him to come out of the bathroom. Siaka only had when there were no other options. Kobayashi sat on the couch not knowing what he should do.

"Kobayashi, ready to go?" Siaka called, heading out the door.

He ran up next to her, "Yes, Siaka-sama."

"A simple yes or no would work. I'm not like Reizo, how likes being reminded of his athority at all times.." she said, opening a portal.

Kobayashi stared in aw at what she had just created, "H-how did you..?"

She cut him off with, "I'm a reiko kitsune. You may have forgoten that kitsune make portals at will. Now would you like to go threw it?" She then disapered as she steped threw the swirlling void.

"Yes, Ma'am. " he said following after his master.