Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Wicked Little Town ❯ Born on a Different Cloud... ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Authors Note: Weeeee!! Well, this is going nowhere like I thought it would, it was going to be a short little thing but, *shrugs* I have no idea anymore. Chapter 7 is, um, completely random, I have no story line whatsoever and am just winging it from here on in. Thank you so much my reviewers!! Please keep leaving me pointers and tips, I'll need as much as I can get. And as far as the votes go, a few people want to have Irvine and Zell as couple. That was exactly what I was thinking! ^_____^.

Voice of Mystery, I can't figure out how to keep my spaces down, they look fine in Word, but as soon as they're up on the net, it changes everything. *Sobs* I'm sorry! ^___^. I'll see what I can do though.

This might be a little sad, I have no clue, but Seifer's going for all or nothing here, he's decided Squall's already going to run so he might as well cop a last feel. =(

Wicked Little Town

Born on a Different Cloud…

Squall refused to look at Seifer, trying to be interested in everything except the tall man, the flowers the sky, the dirt. His eyes rested on the other man's shoes, black and well kept with a slight coating dust from the gravel trail.

"Squall? Look at me." He didn't look up. "Please." Only when Seifer's shoes moved towards him did the brunette snap his gaze to the other man's face, quickly stepping back. Squall watched as a pained look dashed across the other's face.

[Squall?] He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came forward, holding out his hands and arms to the petite man, waiting for something, hoping with his last shred that Squall would fall into them and he could say that everything would be okay. Squall looked at them and then back at his face.

"…I think you should leave…" He turned his head to the side and swallowed hard, his mouth feeling unbearably dry.

"Squall…I…" [Dammit! Say something besides his name! You're going to loose him you fool!]

"No," He took in a shaky breath. "I really think you should leave." His voice quivered. Seifer worked his jaw back and forth, his fists clenched at his side and his head bowed. He was loosing him, he didn't want this, he never wanted it like this, Squall was turning to leave and he wouldn't get him back.

Swiftly moving in Squall's way of the door Seifer blocked it with his arms.

"Don't leave me." His head still bowed, his words barely audible. [You're loosing]

The brunette recoiled his hand from the doorknob, a tall figure now blocking his path. He started moving backwards and turning towards the back door, his heart beating fast, a lump in his throat and a very insecure feeling had settled inside of himself. An arm shot out in front of him stopping his actions, blocking his way to the back. Seifer had him pinned against the wood of the house. Terror registered on Squall's face, his beautiful eyes wide his face white, he was cornered and he wasn't going anywhere fast.

Seifer's head was still bowed as he bit his lip, shaking slightly.

"I said don't leave me Squall, I won't hurt you." He lifted his eyes to Squall's, tear streaks making their way past his jaw and dripping onto his shirt. The blonde moved closer.

"I never meant to hurt you Squall, I promise not to do it again." Closer.

"You do something to me, I can't explain it, but it aches." A little closer still.

"Each time I see you, I want to let others know you're mine…each time I" A shudder. "Each time I touch you, I want more, you're my addiction Squall, I never realized it until I saw you again, when I realized how much I missed you." He crept in closer now only inches away from a terrified young man's face. Squall could feel the moisture from Seifer's breath on his lips. The blonde man was fixated on the other's mouth; he swallowed and looked back into terrified blues. [He's going to run…]

Seifer mouthed please, pressing up against the lithe man, pushing the others back against the wall of the house, he wrapped his arms around the startled man. Squall bit his lip.

{D-Don't do it.} Bringing his arms up on the inside of the blonde's chest he grabbed onto the other's shoulders ready to push him away.

{Don't do anything stupid Seifer, I don't want this.} He was trembling badly as Seifer pulled him tighter, breathing in the scent of his hair and nuzzling the nape of his neck.

"…please…" He whispered inside of the brunette's ear. "…please, let me…" Squall's eyes' widened further as the blonde started to grind against him, rocking his hips lightly.

{…no…NO! Stop this! I don't want this SEIFER!!} Seifer's breathes quickened squeezing his eyes shut and murmuring the other man's name.

"S-Seifer!" Squall pushed roughly against the others chest, trying to free himself of the extra weight that surrounded him. "Stop IT!!" Seifer stopped his movement but didn't loosen his grip on the smaller man, pulling him tightly against him.

"Seifer let go of me." The brunette choked.

"No." [And I've lost him…]

"Let go of me!" Squall struggled.

"Ssshhhh…" He cooed gently stroking the other's soft hair. "Calm down."

"I hate you!" He pounded his fist into Seifer and then buried his face in the others chest sobbing quietly. "Please Seifer, let go of me."

"I can't."

"WHY!?" tears soaked the blonde's shirt.

"Because you'll run, you'll run and I won't go after you." He closed his eyes again, saving the moment, what was left of the moment, before he'd never get to hold Squall again.

"…please, I'm begging you Seifer, let me go…" He too closed his eyes, pleading inside to be released. "Let me go and I won't run." He lied.

"Don't be scared, just hold on and try not to worry okay? Just let me have this for awhile longer, just a bit longer" The two stood in silence as a minute passed.

"Seifer." Squall wiped his eyes with the palm of his hand and felt to wet drops hit his head.

{He's crying…} "Let me go, or I'll call for Irvine." Seifer flinched, hugging the brunette closer.

"It's him right? You're with him?"

"No!" a push "I'm not like, I'm not like yo-" "Gay? You're not gay." Seifer bit Squall's ear, licking the inside of his shell.

{I told you before, I don't want this-I-I don't want you!} Taking his foot the brunette kicked the wall of his house a few times, trying to get the attention of anyone. The blonde traveled down lower.

[This is the last time I'll probably get to taste him; he was going to run anyways]

"IRVIN-!!" Seifer quickly covered Squall's mouth with his own silencing him in mid scream. The smaller man thrashed around trying to escape invader, closing his eyes as tears followed where recent ones had already dug. Plunging his tongue into the other's mouth and forcing his lips apart, Seifer tasted Squall for the last time, because at that instant the door flew open to the house and Zell with Irvine came skidding to a stop at the scene in front of them. Zell's blood boiled and his fists shook, Irvine's jaw dropped, both not to sure what was happening, until they saw Squall's pleading eyes as they made direct contact with theirs.

The martial artist made no hesitation as he ran towards the other blonde man.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF HIM SEIFER!!" He said it with such rage and such force that it made the blonde flinch. Slamming his fist into the side of Seifer's head, he heard a crack and he instantly let go of Squall, Irvine ran to catch the shaking gunblader as he fell from the others grip. Seifer raised a hand to feel the side of his head, warm sticky fluid coated his fingers, his eyes darkened, rage filling his body as sheer adrenaline pumped through his veins. Clenching his fists he scowled at Zell.

"You are going to pay for that Chicken-Wuss!"

"Fuck off!" He said bringing his arms up and across in the air. Taking his battle stance Zell prepared for Seifer's attack. Kicking out a leg the tall blonde knocked the other over and ducked under a right hook, but didn't see the left fist aimed at his stomach. The spiky blonde rammed his fist into Seifer's torso, causing the man to stop and gape like a fish out of water, then keel over and clutch his sides. Vomiting blood he spewed red ribbons from his lips, watching as they hit the ground in front of him. After that it all went black. The last words slipping from his bloodied mouth; "Squall, I-I'm so sorry, but I'd never have you anyways…I'm sorry so sorry." With that he shed his tears and fell silent.

Irvine still held on tightly to Squall who was now still.

"…Well, you can stop crying your heart out… you stupid fool…" He untangled the cowboy's arms around him and stormed into the house past the two girls gawking at him, and slammed the door.

Born on a different Cloud.

From the ones that have passed 'round south

It's no surprise to me

That you're classed as clever and free

Talking to myself again

This time I think I'm getting through.

It's funny how you think, it's funny how, it's funny how it isn't real.

No soul.