Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Momiji's Ecchi Story: a.k.a. It's All About The Shota! ❯ Bye Ayame ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Me: Ayane Isozaki/female
Warning: Tohru is OOC in the beginning.
Couple in this chapter: Shigure/ Tohru Shigure/Ayame.
Disclaimer: I do not own Fruits Basket and never will.
“I'm…back”. Ayame has wide eyes and Shigure just smiles and says, “Um…hi Tohru, are you done with getting the groceries.”
“Shigure-Sama, Ayame-Kun how could you-”
“We're so sorry Tohru…I…we...-”, Shigure stopped talking as soon as he saw Tohru getting closer.
“How could you boys do this without inviting me?”
“What!” Shigure yells surprised at Tohru. After Shigure's shout Ayame falls backwards on the ground.
“Well I'm disappointed in you Shigure, you too Ayame.” Tohru puts her face closer to Shigure with Ayame still on the floor observing what's going on.
Tohru holds the back of Shigure's head giving him a quick kiss. Being the pervert Shigure is he brings Tohru's lips back to his giving her a rough kiss shoving his tongue practically down her throat. Tohru then strokes her finger down Shigure's abdomen as Shigure slips his right hand up her Shigure both forgetting Ayame was still there. Ayame filled with rage and jealousy. What made him angry the most was that Shigure was about to have sex with a girl, Tohru even. Ayame knows that Shigure so perverted he doesn't care what gender he slips with as long as he gets what he wants.
“Shigure…”Ayame calls out. Shigure jumps up as well as Tohru startled at Ayame's presence. Ayame Gathers all his clothes and puts them on as quickly as he can. Then he glances at Shigure with a cold stare making Shigure a little tense. “Shigure, do you care about anyone other than yourself? You use people just for pleasure. Do you even care how they feel?”
“Aaya it's nothing like that, you know I love y-”
Shut upShigure!” Shigure and Tohru could see how angry Ayame was getting his face was completely red with frustration. Shigure, the only person you care about is yourself, you never loved me, you just used me.
“That's not true Ayame, I really do love y-”
“I told you to shut up! I hate you, Shigure!” Before Shigure could protest Ayame storms out of the room and heads outside.
Shigure just sits on the bed with Tohru's head on his shoulder feeling guilty for hurting Ayame.
“Shigure-sama, I'm so sorry this is my fault. You should go make up with quickly. But were could he have gone?” Shigure stands up to go get some clothes to get dressed.
“You're right Tohru I'll go get Ayame, will you be fine here alone.”
“Yes, please don't worry about me and go get Ayame.”
“Okay see you later Tohru-san”. Shigure heads out the door leaving Tohru to herself in search of Ayame.
 
Okay, this one was short. Didn't want to make a lemon but I'll try next chapter.
 
~Ayane~