Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Momiji's Ecchi Story: a.k.a. It's All About The Shota! ❯ Alone Haru and Kyo ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Me: Ayane Isozaki/female
Main Couple in Chapter: Kyo/Haru
Warning: Lots more Yaoi then the others and language.
Disclaimer: I do not own Fruits Basket and never will.
Chapter 7: Alone Haru and Kyo
Once Haru and Kyo were in an empty room everything changed.
“Now that I have you alone with me, all to myself we can have some fun Kyon Kyon.” Haru says with a seductive smile that even gives Kyo the creeps.
“Uh, what are you talking about?”
“You'll find out my cute little, cat boy”.
Haru starts walk closer to Kyo making him shiver at the thought of what Haru might be thinking.
“Um, what about you and Hiro?”
“Who cares about him when I have you Kyon Kyon.”
“You better stay away from me Haru or I'll…I'll-”
“You'll what,” Haru says slamming Kyo to the wall, trapping Kyo so he can't escape. “Did I ever tell you how cute you look when you scared”, Haru then licks Kyo's left cheek making him blush a little.
“I'm not scared!”
“Then why are your legs shacking,” Haru smirks and lays soft kisses on Kyo's lips. “ I won't hurt you, there's nothing to be afraid of.”
“Stop it,” Kyo says softly, but Haru seems to not be caring.
“You know you want me. And I know you can't resist my sexy body” Kyo just rolls his eyes, but Haru was right he was sexy.
“Haru-” Haru then puts his index finger over Kyo's lips.
“Don't say anything, because it won't matter, no matter what you say I won't let you go.” After Haru said that Kyo just gave up and relax himself knowing that there's nothing he can do.
“I knew you'd see things my way.” Haru grabs Kyo's hand and slowly lets him touch all over his body with Kyo sweating the whole time. “Don't be so nervous, I just want have some fun.”
“Okay already! If you want me so much here I am, do whatever you want!”
“I like the way that sounds”. But before Haru could make a move on Kyo, Kyo he pushes as hard as he can with Haru landing backwards on the wood floor with a huge thud. “Kyo you-”, Haru stops taking as soon as he sees Kyo kneeling over his body.
“This is what you want right, then I'll give it to you.” Haru has his mouth slightly open so Kyo grabs the back of Haru's head and gives him a deep passionate kiss, but didn't have as much meaning to it like when he kissed Momiji-chan.
“You're good Kyo, how about we skip the cuddling and kissing and have some real fun.”
(Kyo's inner thoughts) `I like white Haru better, but he's allot hotter when he turns black. What am I thinking, I'm going crazy'!
“Do whatever you want Haru, I'm all yours for the taking,” Kyo says rubbing his hands over his body revealing some flesh.
(Haru's inner thoughts) `I could only imagine all the things I could do to Kyo. This is quite interesting.'
“Your having dirty thoughts aren't you Haru. I know you want to touch my body and fuck me real hard.” Kyo starts taking his clothes of slowly teasing Haru. Kyo then starts licking the tips of his fingers on his left hand and rubbing his shaft with the other. He then gives out soft moans that start to turn Haru on.
“I like what I see Kyo, you have a beautiful body, your making me feel so hot right now.” Haru says licking his lips in pleasure.
“Thanks, How about I see yours.”
“Sure, Kyon Kyon.” Unlike Kyo Haru rushed with taking his clothes of letting them fly through the air. Kyo jumps on top of Haru and starts nibbling on Haru's nipples.
“Fuck, Kyo that hurts like hell, don't bite so damn hard.”
“You think that hurts I'll show you pain.”
------------------------------------------------------------< /font>
“Yuki, Kyo-kun's been gone forever. I miss him.” Momiji lets out a few tears across his face.
“It's okay Momiji I'll go find that dawn cat and the cow too.”
“I've got to go you two, I've got stuff to do.”
“We're are you going Hiro?” Momiji says kind of curious at why he wants to leave before Haru comes back.
“Why do you care, I'll be at the main house. Cya!” Hiro than heads out to go to the main house.
“That's odd, well I'll wait for you here Yuki till you bring Kyon Kyon back.”
“Okay, I'll return in a little while.” Yuki starts search through the halls trying to find the cat and cow. `Were could those two be? Even I don't fight with Kyo this long.' Eventually Yuki hears load panting noises though the halls. `What the hell is that?'
“Kyo go fast…go in me more…yeesss that feels sooo good, keep your pace… make me want you more.”
“Yes, Haru”
“Kyo, say my name again.”
“H-Haru!”
“I love the way you say it, it turns me on.”
Yuki's is watching the whole thing since the door is slightly open. He could see them but not the other way around. `Damn you Haru, how could you do this to me…I mean Hiro. The last person I want to see you with is the fucking cat. Wait, what about Kyo and Momiji. What if Momiji finds out about this? I better tell him, and see Momiji kick his ass later. Or better yet I could…' Yuki hurries of to start his plan in jealousy of Kyo and Haru's new relationship, as it may seem.
“Kyo I'm having so much fun, but we better get going. We've been in here to long.”
“Your right to bad are time together was so short.” Haru then gives Kyo a kiss and then they leave to go find Yuki, Momiji, and Hiro.
------------------------------------------------
“Momiji I have something to tell you about Kyo.”
“Is he okay, please tell me he's not hurt or any thing!” Momiji says panicking.
“The last thing you should be doing is worrying about that damn cat.”
“Why?”
“Well it looks like Kyo and Haru have a thing for each other.”
“What do you mean by, a thing for each other?”
“I just saw Haru and Kyo having sex.”
“WHAT!” Are you joking, Kyo would never do that to me!”
“I saw it with my own two eyes.” Yuki then sees Momiji crying in frustration and pain at the thought of what Kyo had done. “It's okay Momiji, there's no reason to cry because of that basterd.”
“Thank you Yuki.” Yet Momiji was still crying.
“I said don't cry Momiji.” Yuki then without any though start kissing the crying Momiji. Then licks his tears away. “Are you okay now?”
“Yes, thanks to you.” After hearing Momiji say that and seeing the wonderfully innocent look on his face Yuki puts Momiji on top of the kitchen table laying on top of him and licking his cheeks that still had any tears left on them. Momiji takes this as a sign that Yuki wants to relieve himself so Momiji seeps his hands down Yuki pants slowly stroking Yuki's cock.
“Momiji!” Yuki yells giving out a load moan of pleasure.
“Momiji, what the hell do you think you're doing!” To Momiji and Yuki's surprise they hear Kyo's yelling.
“How could you Yuki, and in my kitchen!”
“What!” Yuki says holding back the erg to chock Haru.
“Shit, you came at the worst time Kyo” Momiji shouted.
“What the hell are you talking about!”?
“Can't I have any fun without you butting in!” And your telling me you can have fun with Haru but I can't have any time with Yuki!” “How could you even think of having sex with the cow! “? I hate you!”
Hope you liked chapter 7. This is the longest one I've done. It has 1,261 words. I'm so happy. And don't forget to review!
~Ayane~