Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Momiji's Ecchi Story: a.k.a. It's All About The Shota! ❯ Hiro gets a check up! ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Me: Ayane Isozaki
Warning: Yaoi and Language.
Couples: Why spoil that for you.
Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket!
Credit: Thanks Lettuce2005 for helping me!
 
Chapter 8: Hiro Gets A Check Up!
“Momiji, what the hell do you think you're doing!” To Momiji and Yuki's surprise they hear Kyo's yelling.
“How could you Yuki, and in my kitchen!”
“What!” Yuki says holding back the erg to chock Haru.
“Shit, you came at the worst time Kyo” Momiji shouted.
“What the hell are you talking about!”
“Can't I have any fun without you butting in!” And your telling me you can have fun with Haru but I can't have any time with Yuki!” “How could you even think of having sex with the cow! “? I hate you!”
“What a damn minute, how did you find out about me and Haru.”
“Yuki told me.” He's way nicer than you anyway, Kyo.”
“So, he was spying on us, eh.” Haru says with a sly smirk. “He is way better in bed, then you are Yuki.” Yuki just gives Haru a cold stare getting really pissed off. “Where is Hiro?”
“He's gone to the main house.” Momiji answered.
“Lets go Kyo.” Haru then grabs on to Kyo's hand obviously claiming him as his own. Momiji got very angry; even if he was furious at Kyo he still felt some jealousy. But he stopped himself from doing anything rash. And eventually Haru and Kyo were out of the house.
“Who does Haru think he is, holding Kyo's hand like that.” “No matter how mad I am, Kyo will be mine and mine alone!” No offence to you Yuki but I still like…love Kyo no matter how much he's pissing me off.”
“I understand how you feel.”
“So do you still like Haru, even if he said he was soon to be married and then slept with my Kyo?”
“I guess, I'm just…”Yuki just stops in mid-sentence. Momiji can see that as well as himself Yuki is quite hurt himself.
“Yuki, we should relieve all of are stress by having some fun, if you know what I mean.” Momiji says playing with Yuki's hair.
“Yeah, I could use a little enjoyment, but it's pretty late so lets wait another day; we both could use some rest.”
----------------------------------------------------------------< /div>
Hiro Pov
 
“I'm finally at the main house!” Hiro says out loud to himself. Hiro looks ahead to see no one other than the family doctor, Hatori.
“So, Hiro you returned, please do come in.” Hiro fallows Hatori to his room, noticing that Hatori was losing his balance while walking.
“Hatori are you drunk?” Hiro asks.
“Just a little.” Hiro…”
“What?”
“Did I ever tell you how sexy you look?”
“Um, how many drinks did you have.”?
“Uh, let me think 30 large bottles.”
“Wholly shi-”
“Well here's my room please do sit down.”
“Okay.”
“Now take your clothes off.” Hiro did what he said; this was just a cheek up anyway. “Now lay down and close your eyes.” Like before Hiro did what he was told even if he didn't want to. But three minutes later Hiro got bored and opened his eyes to see a naked Hatori with a beer in his hand, shoving it down his throat.
“Hatori what are you doing!” Hatori walks over to Hiro and sticks the bottle in his mouth. But there wasn't much left so Hiro would survive.
“Hiro, you look so innocent, laying there, so helpless, and vulnerable.” Hatori then leaps on the bed over Hiro. “I just want to touch all over your soft smooth skin.” Hiro wasn't moving just staring back up at the drunk Hatori. “Hiro, How would you feel if I… deflower you?”
----------------------------------------------------------------- --
Kyo/Haru Pov
 
“Kyo, you were hell of a good fuck. Lets do it again…here.”
“Thanks, but what if someone sees us from a tree or something?”
“Who could see us, were in a forest after all.” The chances are slim.”
“Well it's to late anyway, lets go to the main house and get Hiro.” “Speaking of Hiro have you two ever had s-?”
“No we haven't, I was planning for that after we were married.”
“Well lets get going!”
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---
Shigure Pov
 
“I still can't find Ayame! I must have really pissed him off. Man, I could use a good smoke right now, or get laid! But, that is the reason I'm in this mess.”
“At least I'm home. Ayame might come here, if I'm lucky.”
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----
 Kyo/Haru Pov
 
“Well were at the main house, Kyo.” “Who do you think Hiro is with?”
“Well maybe after eating your crappy food he went to Hatori. He could have had a stomach ache.”
“Don't make fun of my food!” “But I'll check anyway.”
“I still think it's because of your nasty ass food.” Kyo says teasing Haru.
 
“Ahhhhhhh…that hurts Hatori…it's like…someone's ripping me to shreds!” Hiro screams, taking in deep breathes between every couple of words.
 
“Is that me Haru or is that Hiro!”
 
“Am I going to fast for you, sorry I can't help myself. You're so damn cute. The look on your face excites me. Don't worry it won't hurt so much after a while. It will even pleasure you, like it does me.” Hatori says with a twisted smile.
 
“That sounds like Hatori! The sick basterd!”
 
Hatori grabbed Hiro's small cock, and Hiro grew hard in his hands. Hatori licked the tip of Hiro, and began to slip it into his mouth. Hiro felt pleasure in this. "Faster!" Hiro moaned. Hatori continued to pump at the same pace to irritate Hiro. Haru watched through the window. Getting quite aroused.
"Kyo, Hiro is getting a check-up... I guess my cooking was bad..." Haru lied. He grabbed Kyo and kissed him. Haru grabbed Kyo's hand and they ran into the forest, if Hatori could sleep with Hiro, Haru could with Kyo some more. He was so horney he didn't care if it was a woman he had to sleep with.
 
“Kyo I don't care what time it is just fuck me, fast and rough, now!”
“Well, if you wanted to, you could have just asked.”
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------
“Hatori…go faster damn it!”
“Little children shouldn't tell adults what to do! It's rude.”
“Rude my ass!”
“Well I could just go slower.”
“Okay I'm sorry.”
“That's a good boy. Now give me a kiss.” Hiro then licks Hatori's lips waiting for entree into his mouth. Hatori open his mouth for the young boys tongue to explore itself. “Hiro, its late lets get some rest.
“But…”.
“No buts go to sleep.” Hatori falls asleep wrapping his arms around the small boy.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------
“Kyo, your really good at this. I should marry you; I sure would enjoy this every night of my life.” Haru says while both him and Kyo put some clothes on.
“So how do you feel now? Did I pleasure you enough?”
“Hell yeah!”
“It's probably 2:50 A.M. by now! We'll have to sleep out here for the rest of the night.”
“This fucking sucks; oh well lets sleep!” Kyo then falls asleep on top of Haru and have a nice little nap.
 
Hope you like this chapter!
And thanks a bunch Lettuce for the help!
This chapter had 1,204 words. I'm filled with joy.
Ayane