Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Momiji's Ecchi Story: a.k.a. It's All About The Shota! ❯ Haru goes to see Hiro! ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Me: Ayane Isozaki
Couple: Haru/Hiro
Warning: Yaoi (shota to be exact) and Violence
Info: I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I've been trying to improve on my drawing so I stopped writing for a while. So I hope you like this chapter and aren't to mad. Oh, and some of the ideas you readers have sent me are good, I think I might add them or when I make a new fanfic I'll put it in. Thanks!
Chapter 9: Haru goes to see Hiro!
“Kyo, your reallygood at this. I should marry you; I sure would enjoy this every night of my life.” Haru says while both him and Kyo put some clothes on.
“So how do you feel now? Did I pleasure you enough?”
“Hell yeah!”
“It's probably 2:50 A.M. by now! We'll have to sleep out here for the rest of the night.”
“This fucking sucks; oh well lets sleep!” Kyo then falls asleep on top of Haru and have a nice little nap.
 
“Kyo wake up!” Haru said shacking the sleeping cat.
“Just five more minutes Tohru”. Kyo mumbles still half asleep.
“I'm not Tohru; it's me, Haru. You know the guy you slept with last night.”
“Oh, sorry; what do you want”?
“I need to go see Hiro, I need you to stay here, okay.”
“Sure, no problem just let me get some sleep!”
“Whatever you say.” Haru then leaves Kyo outside and heads in the building to see Hatori straight ahead.
“It's been awhile hasn't it Haru?” Hatori says slowly stroking his right hand over Haru's chest, making Haru shiver a bit. Haru just gives him an angry glare not moving from were he stands. “We should see each other more often, like when you were little. You were so cute.” Hatori then traces his index finger down Haru's abdomen and stops above Haru's waist after saying that last word. Haru suddenly turns black and pushes Hatori from him. “I don't have time to play around, Haru, Ritsu's sick so I need to get to him. It's been nice seeing you.” Hatori walks past Haru and walks calmly out the door leaving Haru alone to go see Hiro. He finally reaches Hatori's room to see Hiro curled into a ball sleeping soundly. Haru climbs on the bed staring at him but getting impatient and remembering what he saw the other night. Haru slaps Hiro, leaving a red mark on his cheek.
“Wake up damn it!”
“Haru!” Hiro seemed a little shocked to see him; especially in Hatori's room and after what he did.
“Make love to me!”
“Haru are you s-“ Haru stops Hiro from talking by slapping him on the cheek again in the same spot.
“Don't talk back to me; do what I say!” Haru drops his clothes to the floor seeing Hiro in aw at Haru's perfect figure. “Yeah, I know I look good!” Hiro just laughs and starts nipping at Haru's collarbone. “Persistent, are we? You sure seem real happy.”
“I'm just glad to see, that is.”
“I'm glad to see you too. I'd be even more glad to see you in pain.”
“Huh?” Haru reaches for his pants and grabs his belt covered with pointy spikes.
“You know what Hiro.” Haru just continues before Hiro could say a word. “I saw you and Hatori together. You looked like you were having lots of fun. Am I right?” Hiro just stares back at him with his mouth wide open, waiting to know what happens next. Haru then puts his had on top of Hiro's chest and lets his body sink into the bed. “I was supposed to be the one who took away your innocence! But I didn't! The damn dragon got to you first! And what makes me angry is that you wanted more, from him of all people! You loved the way he touched you. Didn't you!” Haru shouted the last two words making Hiro jerk back a little. “Answer me!” “Did you like it or not?” Haru shouted again striking Hiro with the belt leaving a deep gash in his skin but he was lucky enough to have never bleed a drop of blood.
“I…I.” Hiro just couldn't get any words to come out of his mouth. Haru was unpleased.
“Don't make me hit you again! I'll make sure it leaves a permanent mark!
“I…I loved it, are you happy?” Hiro couldn't hold it in any longer; he started crying his eyes out.
“It's okay.” Haru strokes his finger over the cut he left on Hiro's chest. “But for being a bad boy, I won't marry you but I'll let you play with me, if it makes you feel better.
“Play with you?”
“Sure do what ever you want!” Hiro's eyes widen and he begins to blush a little as he starts to let his eyes trace every part of Haru body. “Don't be shy. Isn't this what you want? Or do you want to go?”
“Don't leave!” Hiro grabs Haru close to him and lands a wet sloppy kiss on the lips. Haru knows Hiro could use a lot of practice. Hiro then pushes Haru so he lands on his back. He then crawls over to Haru's waist and grabs his cock very tightly making Haru take in a deep breath. “I'm sorry did I-?”
“Don't worry about it.” With that said Hiro swirls his hot tongue all over Haru's length making him whisper Hiro's name. Hiro continues and goes faster after ever minute. Haru grabbing the sheets and moaning till her climax and the white semen goes all over Hiro's lips and inside his mouth. Haru sits up and goes over to Hiro and licks his lips making the white liquid disappear. “I'm sorry Hiro but I have to go.”
“Why?”
“I forgot about someone that I need to get to”. Haru, who obviously forgot about the sleeping cat, gathered all his clothes blowing Hiro a kiss and walking out the door living the sheep alone once again.
 
 
Well hope you liked chapter 9! I'll try to write more but I can't be sure.
But don't worry I'll update ever two days to a week or two so the story will always go on till the very end; but that won't happen for awhile since I like writing this story.
 
~Ayane~