Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The Stolen Life ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The Stolen Life
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
Her eyes widen as she saw the death's slowly turning into the grains of dust. She gripped his bone hand, “Mister? What's happening to you?” She softly whispered as her eyes moved up to the empty eyes of the bone. “Oh, dear… Somebody is stealing you away from me.” He softly replied.
 
His bone hand started to crumbled away in her tiny hand and then he collapsed into the pile of dust. All of that remain of him were the dusts and ashes pile on the frozen ground and in her shaken tiny hand. There wasn't warmth anymore, only coldness that creeps up in her spine. She gasped as she felt something similar like a phantom hand grabbed the back of her dirty kimono and pulled her the opposite direction of the way they were heading to.
 
She howled as the hand was practically lifting her, close enough to make her fly off her feet. “I don't wanna to go back!” Her hands were reaching for the pile of death, desperately wanting the death to save her. “Please! Don't make me to go back!!!”
 
She didn't see the beloved darkness no more, only the hateful light that blinded her. She felt very hot and she couldn't move, only her head. She suddenly clenched her eyes, but something black was blocking her to do that.
 
She tasted something thick yet liquidly in her mouth and swallowed it. Suddenly, she didn't feel so hot anymore. Then she realized that she's back in the land of the living.
 
She whimpered. “So you've returned from the land of dead. I told you before; you're in your debt of mine, child. You need to pay me back first before returning to the land of the dead.” The familiar cold voice rang out into her ears.
 
“Now, you're my servant for eternally until you paid your debt in full.” He said as he bended down to pick up the paralyzed, charcoaled child in his arms. She painfully whispered to him, “If I am must be alive for eternal then I'm not human anymore, am I?”
 
“Child… You're dead human. Dead human with the spirit trapped into the bones and body. You're now what the humans and demons called them; zombie, the flesh-eating creature. Or in the other words, the ghost into a human body.” He answered as he made the cloud underneath his feet with her in his arms and flew away in the pale sky.
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
Words: 410
Paragraph: 8
 
-
 
Author's Note: Poor girl. But then again, the demons do tend to get greedily and even though they usually live the long life, they get impatient quite a bit. Even the demon kings too.
 
-The Gravedancers