Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The Feast ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The Feast
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
Her fresh was rotting and it disturbs them greatly. Being a yokai may have many advantages, but unfortunately, there is always something that can offend them greatly than the humans would have. And having an extremely good sense of smell meaning the bad smell smelled the painfully worst to the yokai than to the humans.
 
The demon king began to think up of something that would remedy the situation. What would return the flesh to the child?
 
Quickly, he remembered something that his great, terrible father taught him. `If you have a loyal servant that you return to life by using your demon blood, you will need to feed it the fresh often. Your servants may take care of you but you'll also need to take care of them as well.
 
If not fed, the dead servant will not return to the land of the dead but will lose the fresh and will only be the bones left behind. Though they don't need it to live, they won't return to dead unless you allow them to go, the rotting fresh will offend your senses. Remember to feed them the fresh if you do not want your senses to be harmed.'
 
He was silent, though it was not unusual for him. Should he get the fresh to feed his child servant?
 
…Yes. He does not want to lose his nose by the awful rotting smell.
 
He disappeared in a blink of an eye and reappeared once again with the dead male human in his arms. The child and the servant both gasped by the surprise that the great, terrible king even would touch the human, let alone the dead… Well, of course, except the child, since she owes him a debt.
 
“Child,” he started to say, “Eat the human.”
 
“What?!” His green tiny servant squawked out, surprised by the unusual request from the lord. The child looked sick; nearly green to her face, despite that she had the skin falling out by the side of her face. “Child… I do not like the scent of the rotting of your fresh. So to return of your fresh, you need to eat the other fresh.” He stoically said, narrowing his golden eyes to the child.
 
He threw down the dead human on the ground, in front of the child.
 
“Eat.”
 
And she reluctantly did as he said. He was the lord after all and she was his servant.
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
Words: 405
Paragraphs: 12
 
-
 
Author's Note: Eww… Who would want to eat the humans? Ew. Please don't report me for that! Demons and vampires do eat them as well… (Actually, vampires drink their blood but whatever. You know what I mean.)
 
-The Gravedancers