Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The Freed ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The Freed
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
She stood there shocked as the demon king's golden eyes stared at her, not amused. He was letting her go…? That's can't be right. “Kagome. You are not freed from me yet but I'll let you go because you served no purpose for me at the moment. You also need to learn about the life since you only seen the worst of it but have not yet seen the goods of it.” Her demon lord stoically said to her.
 
After nearly twenty or so years she had been with the demons, the lord was letting her go, even if she is still in his debt. She was silent, unsure of what to say. “Kagome… You may go now. Go walk out of my home.”
 
She still stood there, not absorbing his orders in her head, unable to take in of all of this. The king sighed; his normally mild temper was about to get worst as he sat behind of the low table that served as his desk. He frowned when he see the girl wasn't able to move, not carrying out his orders. “GO! You damned wretched child!” It was first time ever that she had heard him raised his voice at her.
 
She was startled, suddenly being more afraid of her lord than ever before and by his order, she bolted out of the room, running out of his house of the moon. Running away from all she knew, love and feared the most.
 
She kept running and running until she can't go any far. She didn't need the air. She doesn't feel tired. She was already dead, so the reason she can't get any far was because there wasn't anywhere to run to.
 
The sadness and the fear wrecked into her little body. She sobbed out, shredding the tears of black dried blood.
 
She doesn't have any place to go to anymore… She wailed out and the sky is crying, drenching her heavily with the comfort. She'll miss them; the cruel demon king and the noisy kappi of a servant. She knew she'd miss them. She did not want to be alone in the world that are filled with hated and blood.
 
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
 
Words: 365
Paragraphs: 7
 
-
 
Author's Note: Aww… Poor girl. What'll happen to her in the future without her lord and the servant?