Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The First War ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The First War
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
She hid. She killed. She slaughtered. She only did it so she can survive the horrid of the first war in her life. She did not want to suffer the insanity that the wars often offered. She already had been insane for fifteen long years because she was so lonely, that it was slowly killing her heart.
 
She had grown slightly. She had matured a bit. But she was no longer a child. She finally learns to kill and regenerating and healing herself for any so-call wounds. She learns many things about herself and what she can do.
 
Once, when she was cornered by the grinning soldiers, she actually ate one of the men by making one of her arms into shadow claw of some sort with mouths all over them and launched it on him, slowly devouring him through the mouths. That man had suffered a slow and painful death yet refilling her flesh at the same time.
 
The soldiers had changed their mind about her and instead had wanted the revenge for their fallen comrade. They failed to kill her with their pathetic weapons, only to angering her more instead. She learned to manipulate them to kill each other, like the puppeteer to the puppets.
 
After all, this is war and she had intent to survive from it.
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
Words: 220
Paragraphs: 5
 
-
 
Author's Note: No comments. Sorry.