Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The Leader ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The Leader
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
She was heavily bloodied after slaughtering most of the soldiers in their tents. They had invoked her into it so this was technically their fault. She sighed tiredly as she found the spot to rest behind the tree, close to the slaughtered village of the soldiers.
 
Hours had passed her, it seemed before she heard noises of the group moving closer. More soldiers?, she had thought as she stood up, pasting herself to the rough bark of the tree. She can hear them speaking.
 
Damn!!! Someone had beat us into it!”
 
It was male's, obviously, possibly a band of killers, so she was curious to see what they looked like. She climbed up the tree and spied on them. They are strange looking, all right. Hell, even one of them looked like a female yet it's obviously a male. Homosexual, perhaps?, she mindlessly wondered.
 
The male dressed like a female heard something and threw his snake sword to cut down the branch, unfortunately, which she was sitting on. She let out a loud yelp as she fell, earning their attentions.
 
A young man with very large and heavy-looking blade on his back, which seemed like a leader of this group, had hesitantly walked up to her. He bend down slightly and stared at her bloody attire for a moment before asking her, “Hey. You the one that killed the soldiers there?”
 
Unsure of what to say before deciding that she had nothing to lose, she nodded numbly. The man was taken back that the young girl, who looked even younger than he, actually killed a large village of the dangerous yet pitifully weak soldiers. He grinned, “Well, I'm Bankotsu. You?” She slowly gave him her answer, “Kagome.” He crossed his arms for a moment before exclaiming out his question, “Would you like to join us?”
 
She smiled and nodded, “Okay.”
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
 
Words: 310
Paragraphs: 8
 
-
 
Author's Note: I don't exactly like this chapter but whatever.