Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The Soldiers of The War ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The Soldiers of The War
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
Bankotsu. He is the leader. The master of his blade. He's powerful. He's certainly deserved his title of being the leader of the Shichi'nintai- The Band of Seven. But he tends to carry away sometime, such as love of slaughtering and often seemly overly protective of her. But she didn't care, she was happy being protected by the leader.
 
Renkotsu. The second in command. The fire-breather. He's smart and cunning. But Kagome doesn't really know if he really can be trusted.
 
Jankotsu. The third in command. The snake-like sword wielder. He's… Well, Kagome doesn't know what say about him really. Though it took some time, she finally gained his friendship.
 
Suikotsu. The wielder of the claws. He's kind yet so cruel. Despite of his personality problems, she was rather very fond of him.
 
Ginkotsu. The half-man, half-machine. He's sweet at time and often silent, refusing to speak sometime. She was rather fond of him as well.
 
Mukotsu. The poison master. He was strange, often with the strange looks when he was looking at her. She didn't like him too much, because of that look he had.
 
Kyôkotsu. The giant. He was… okay, for the better lack of words. Kagome didn't feel any hatred or anything toward him. To her, he was just a friend that she doesn't usually want to hang out with.
 
Kagome. The walking dead. She was also the member of the group, despite the Shichi'nintai was supposed to be for the seven men only. But the leader said it was okay. It doesn't matter if they have one person too many or the opposite gender included, they still should keep the title for that title had sent many to pissed on themselves.
 
She didn't care if they are the soldiers of the war. She was happy that she wasn't lonely anymore.
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
 
Words: 300
Paragraphs: 9
 
-
 
Author's Note: Huh. I actually like this one. But after this chapter, the tragedy will happen… Hmm… I shouldn't blah my mouth…
 
-The Gravedancers