Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The Loyal Servants ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The Loyal Servants
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
The Old man Watson was probably her favorite by so far. Though a regular human, she adored his aged wrinkled face and his wrinkled old skin, which usually and often remind her of the humanity she wish she still had. He was pretty evil for an old man… Well, silly kind of evil, really. He likes to laugh at everything what she said about whom she had torment to and basically pretty much of everything that which humans had labeled evil but he never had a nerve to do anything evil. He was pretty nice idealist too.
 
But she absolutely, flat-out refused to make him her immortal servant, claiming that being human is good thing. Of course, he didn't understand but insisted that if he wasn't to be her immortal servant then he shall be her servant in soul.
 
What a stubborn old man! But that's the personality she likes to see.
 
Toph was an old stuffed straw doll that she had in her past life. It somehow developed personalities of its' own while spending a large amount of time with her as she's still learning the ways of the dead. Though it can't speak, it does have ways to show her that it was truly loyal to her, mostly by literally crushing her would-be foes while it was in monstrous form. It was wise as her, lonely as her, powerful as her, and pretty much exactly like her clone in the doll form.
 
Though she wasn't sure where the name had came from, the doll had obviously pick it out on its' own.
 
The demonic-looking black horses. She had no name for them, seeing that the horses were her own creations, born from her demon shadows, despite it was by accident. They were so beautiful that they are more demon than anything. Thankfully though, they are willing would disappear at her will if there were guests coming over. No need to let them find them half-merge with the shadow and having her horses to devoured the rare treats; the humans.
 
In fact, she had so many servants that she lost count. It was mostly because her new servants usually appear by accidents, even if she likes it or not.
 
The Knightmare. The shadow fragment of the armor she had discovered in the old attic. She assumed that it also had a soul in it, since most of her servants don't usually have personalities of their own and this one had more of the bipolar personality. At a time, it was gentle; by the next minute it wanted blood. It does definitely deserve the name, Knightmare, for it's a knight that causes the nightmares.
 
The Hellhounds and The Bone Dogs. The hellhounds had came from her shadow, when she decided that she like dogs, and the bone dogs she sometime bring back alive to just for a show (killing is the better term, though.). There was really no difference, beside hellhounds came from her shadow and the bone dogs really came from the bones of the dead dogs she had found.
 
The souls she had absorbed (mostly because she wanted to) were technically her servants since she can manipulate them, by manipulating their wills, bodies (no matter how nonexistence their bones and flesh were), and all, at her will.
 
Yeah, she really had lost counts by how many servants she has. Damn. Oh well, better loyal servants than the stupid servants that hate your guts.
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
 
Words: 575
Paragraphs: 11
 
-
 
Author's Note: Damn. I'm over the limit again. Heh. Oh, well. This is more of the filler chapter than anything, really. It's just to explain by how much she like her servants.
 
Oh, by the way… This is for the disclaimer! Yes, I took the name, Knightmare, from the anime, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. So I do not own the name but I do own the idea for making it into the shadow knight that cause nightmares and stuffs and giving it the name, Knightmare. (I wasn't talking about the robots but what I was talking about in this chapter, of course.)
 
-The Gravedancers