Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The Ghost that Follow ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The Ghost that Follow
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
Shortly after her favorite servant died, she swore to have heard his voices. She knew she was crazy but surely, not that crazy, but perhaps really lonely? One day, when there was somebody following her down the stair, with the intent of robbing her riches and kill her, she was about to have her hounds to kill him after listening to his cruel thoughts, something or someone had pushed him down the long flight of stone stair. It sends him to his death as his head spattered on the pavement.
 
She realized then. She wasn't crazy; she had the ghost following her. And she was confused. Why couldn't she see the ghost, since she is technically the ghost herself?
 
She was determined to find out who's this ghost was.
 
She tried to catch the ghost every time she feels where the presence of that ghost would be but it vanished. Annoyed, she sang the song that would hopefully lure the ghost out.
 
As I was going up the stairs
I met a man who wasn't there
I met that man again today
I wish, I wish, he'd go away
 
She stood on the top of the stair, waiting for the ghost to appear. It did.
 
“Milady, I'm hurt that you wanted me to go away!” The old man's face did not look to be hurt but had that same smile he knew his lady had still love. “Watson!” She exclaimed out, her eyes lit up with happiness but yet with disappointment. “Why are you here? I would like you to move on, Watson, my dear…” She said with that angry disappointment in her eyes.
 
“Ah… I did promise I shall and always will be stay at your side, did I not?” Watson smiled, his dark eyes crinkled.
 
“You're the certainly the stubborn one, aren't you?” She sighed.
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
Nursery Rhymes Used: Sapphire and Steel (?) I'm not entirely too sure about that.)
Rhymes' Words: 27
Rhymes' Paragraphs: 1
 
Words (minus the rhymes'): 280
Paragraphs (minus the rhymes'): 8
 
-
 
Author's Note: This is for the reviewer, snowecat, so this is not direct to any of you. The black seven pointed star is the birthmark of some sort, not a necklace. Oops, sorry about the confusions. And since this is fanfiction, let's just say Kagome had made the effort to learn how to read and write by learning from the elderly couple that had took her in. Perhaps I forgot to mention that. Sorry about that. But thank you very much for pointing out the confusions and also for being my very first reviewer!
 
So this chapter is dedicated to you, snowecat!
 
-The Gravedancers